Thread has been deleted
Last comment
USA Inflation Down
 | 
United States ISpeakFacts 
9.1% to 8.5% Soft landing so no recession. Killed Al Queda Leader, Trump raided by FBI and is big mad. 20 historic massive bills passed. Too many Biden W's to count it's getting overwhelming.
2022-08-10 14:57
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
FMz | 
Belgium rpRj
ok
2022-08-10 14:58
I LOOOVE GUN HELK YEAH BRUTHER WOOOOO
2022-08-10 14:59
I love your threads.
2022-08-10 14:59
1 reply
 | 
Thank you
2022-08-10 15:01
I'd much rather have Trump over dead man walking.
2022-08-10 15:00
5 replies
 | 
Trump will die from Big Mac overdose any second. Chad Biden falls from bike at 80 and doesn't care.
2022-08-10 15:00
4 replies
 | 
United States Phamous3k
Lol. Keep speaking those facts lol
2022-08-10 15:04
lmfao
2022-08-15 01:01
More like he forgot
2022-08-15 01:43
 | 
Russia Thfthf
2022-08-15 02:36
President is so irrelevant person in US anyways. People coping by blaming Trump for their sad lives.
2022-08-10 15:05
1 reply
 | 
Croatia KraljBrk
+1
2022-08-15 05:26
 | 
Croatia thoujest
unreal levels of cringe by OP
2022-08-10 15:08
54 replies
Just truth. Flair.
2022-08-10 15:13
53 replies
 | 
Croatia thoujest
change your name you absolute dork. american leftists have got to have the highest brain rot per capita on the planet. supporting dementia in chief lmao
2022-08-10 15:16
52 replies
"american leftists" What is with Putin dickriders to call everybody that roasts them for defending Russia a leftist? My brother in Christ the entire first world unequivocally hates Russia and China because they're authoritarian dictatorships.
2022-08-10 15:25
48 replies
 | 
Croatia thoujest
actually there's a lot of marxists/commies that support russia and the extreme far right support ukraine so, no correlation there mate. my brother in christ you're living in your western degen bubble, the hate the rest of the world has for the putin doesn't even come close to the hate for US and nato. in fact, they're probably cheering him on because they know this is a proxy war between the US and russia. remind me, which countries are sanctioning russia? north american countries and a dozen european countries? that's not even 1/4 of the worlds population. anyway that's besides the point and you're deflecting. literally supporting dementia in chief under whose watch multiple conflicts are happening, the economy is in the shitter, crime out of control, border crisis, etc. not to mention he shakes hands with ghosts and is obviously not even living on this planet. but hurray the fbi is conducting an unprecedented witch hunt on orange man. my god the standards by which you operate is perplexing.
2022-08-10 15:37
47 replies
Damn you just rekt him ispeakfacts crying like a little girl now
2022-08-14 21:55
16 replies
 | 
Croatia thoujest
big true
2022-08-15 01:15
15 replies
"the hate the rest of the world has for the putin doesn't even come close to the hate for US and nato." Russian moment
2022-08-15 05:28
14 replies
 | 
Croatia thoujest
bro you really don't understand the extent to which the rest of the world does not like the US, do you? i'm not implying that the world hates americans in particular because generally americans are cool people minus the woke brigade who are absolute fuking mongos. but to suggest that putin is perceived to be the bigger evil on the planet while the US has caused/been involved in countless wars and geopolitical meddling is to not come to terms with reality. i'm not even saying that all the US hatred/discontent is justified because partially it's jealousy. but you really don't understand the reality of perception most of the planet has.
2022-08-15 05:34
13 replies
pewresearch.org/global/2022/06/22/intern.. pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2021/06/30/chi.. pewresearch.org/global/2022/06/29/negati.. Here's some data. No need for schizophrenic paragraphs. The world hates Russia and China and prefers America. Sorry lil bro. "Fake data! Not from RT news by Putin!"
2022-08-15 05:44
12 replies
 | 
Croatia thoujest
lmao all of these countries are either in nato or US allies, you are actually retarded
2022-08-15 05:46
9 replies
Yeah, that's all 1st world countries with democracies and respect for human rights. You can't exactly survey people in the Congo of Africa. Authoritarian dictatorship shitholes like Russia, China, and North Korea stick together. Developed and educated countries hate you overwhelmingly and view America favorably. You lack critical thinking due to the Russia flair, but it's the brutal truth. Edit: Here's one for India, the most populated country as of recently. Overwhelmingly favor USA, are unfavorable of China. pewresearch.org/global/2014/03/31/chapte..
2022-08-15 05:52
8 replies
 | 
Croatia thoujest
i'm not russian you low iq ameritard. i didn't make any comments as to the opinions of the first world and how they view US/nato. i said the fucking planet. lack of comprehension? nobody gives a fuck about your holier than thou so called democracy because its a degenerate shithole and will collapse in the near future.
2022-08-15 05:56
7 replies
"holier than thou so called democracy " Imagine being that much of a brainwashed NPC. Authoritarian dictatorship enjoyer lmao. Go bow down to Kim Jong Un, Putin, or Xi Jinping like a good little slave. Good boy!
2022-08-15 05:58
6 replies
 | 
Croatia thoujest
this retard actually believes he lives in a democratic country lmao the only difference between countries like china and the west is that in china you know what the deal is and in the west braindead retards like yourself still believe you're free enjoy the freedom son also imagine being a democrat, yikes
2022-08-15 06:01
5 replies
Nah you're just a brainwashed little NPC slave. Very low iq unfortunately. Work for Putin and Xi Jinping! Don't insult them or you go to jail! Good boy! It's just a coincidence that the most prosperous nations with the highest lifespans, educations, living standards, and incomes are all democracies, every single time!
2022-08-15 06:03
4 replies
 | 
Croatia thoujest
the US is not a democracy, it's a constitutional republic. but you're retarded so i wouldn't expect you to know that not a fan of commies either but keep throwing random shit my way, i enjoy it
2022-08-15 06:05
3 replies
It's a federal republic based on a liberal, representative democracy. The ultimate power resides with voters. The power of government resides in the people, and the government governs with our permission, we are a democratic republic. There are no direct democracies in this world, it is unfeasible to have every single person vote on every single issue, every hour of every day. You're honestly too far gone with no grasp of epistemology. Sad to see how a lack of education fails humans who are born with so much potential. Go to China, North Korea, or Russia and enjoy those oppressive shitholes. I hope you grow and overcome this. Good luck lil bro.
2022-08-15 06:14
2 replies
 | 
Croatia thoujest
>It's a federal republic based on a liberal, >representative democracy. The ultimate >power resides with voters. >The power of government resides in the >people, and the government governs >with our permission, we are a democratic >republic. yikes man what a complete fucking mess of words put together. did you accomplish this brain fart by taking an epistemology class? constitutional republic basically means what you just wrote. i've no interest in getting into a semantics debate where we talk about what democracy, republic, federal and liberal means. don't think the constitution even mentions the worlds liberal, democracy or federal in it but i guess you know your constitution better than i do. anyway stay mad because i can smell the foam coming from your mouth from across the atlantic
2022-08-15 07:05
1 reply
2022-08-15 07:05
What if I dislike China and nato, then what? Why should someone take sides with either when both are hypocrites
2022-08-15 06:46
1 reply
 | 
Croatia thoujest
his brain has no space for nuance, you're either US nato or dictatorship china russia
2022-08-15 07:06
There are people from both sides of political spectrm supporting both sides, Russian monarchists are the prime example of some right wingers supporting Russia, the same can be said for Marxists and Communists who simply oppose USA and thus support Russia. And if you actually took your time to read his comment, he said "first world" specifically because the first world is united behind NA + EU + Asian democracies which are either in NATO or dependent on NATO or would support NATO. I hate to burst your bubble but young people who aren't degerated by CCP and RT will support USA over Russia and China any day of the week. Stop bullshitting, thanks bruv.
2022-08-15 02:20
12 replies
 | 
Croatia thoujest
my first sentence was only meant to enlighten the lefty that there are right wingers that support ukraine and left wingers that support russia. i could've added there are right wingers pro russia and left wingers pro ukraine. i literally meant what you wrote in your first paragraph. guess you didn't pick up on it. don't need your blue yellow flag virtue ass to explain to me the reality. there's a little thing called the edit button, friend. after i made my post he changed it from the entire world to first world so your comment is moot. the main reason the "first world" supports the US in this proxy war is because the they allow themselves to be dependant on US military for defence. so uncle sam picks up phone and obedient dogs what obedient dogs must. it's not even like the entirety of the first world supports this, nobody voted/wanted to have their energy bills double and ship billions of tax payer dollars/euros to the side that cannot win this war. at most, people would offer thoughts, prayers and say shit like putler bad. because guess what, people have a short attention span and the majority have already forgotten about this war nor do they care past the virtue posts on social media. you think people prefer to pay high energy bills, higher food prices and freeze in the winter for the sake of ukraine? kek. or do we have a different definition of unite and support? also, reality check bruv, the world isn't just young people and just because you say "degerated" by the CCP and RT doesn't make pro ukraine popaganda any truer than the pro russian one. you are absolutely delusional if you think the world has more hatred towards russia/putin than it has towards US/nato. but you prob live in czech and have barely spoken to anyone outside of your cultural bubble aside from teens from CSGO lobbies. reference en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_sanc..
2022-08-15 03:54
11 replies
Your first paragraph is just continuous rambling, the only thing I would add is that your "reality" and reality seem to be completely different things. The second "paragraph" is completely irrelevant since I replied mutiple hours after and as far as i know, i can't see edits, guess that didn't cross your mind. As for the 3rd paragraph, I think it's pretty obvious why EU rellies on USA for defence. USA became a global superpower after WW2 ended and it only made sense for EU countries to rely on USA for defense because those countries were totally devastated and the prospect of communist totalitarian regimes being set up wasn't welcome, the west has found a new enemy after USSR collapsed. China. A massive country with militaristic ambitions with ever growing economic power. Now tell me, what's wrong with relying on a bigger ally huh? Is Belarus guilty of relying on Russia for it's defense or should they become sulf sufficient, because "hurrr alliance bad"? The only first world countries who have not introduced sanctions on Russia are Turkey (how is that considered first world), South Korea, Taiwan and Israel. That pretty much defeats your argument, doesn't it? The only nations who aren't sanctioning are either friendly (Turkey) or don't feel threatened (the rest). That doesn't seem like the first world is divided and this. As for the bills, obviously, nobody wants to pay more, I don't need an explanation from you, the EU has made critical mistakes in nuclear department and relying on Russian energy. That's whsy energy costs so much now. Ukraine can certainly "win" this war, this war is about the destruction of Ukraine as a state. If the majority of Ukraine is in Kiev's hands and Russian + Chinese economy is meanwhile crumbling, I'd consider that a win. If it's anyone who needs a reality check, it has to be you. Go outside your social bubble (wtf is even a cultural bubble in this sense? it's not like one culture supports Russia and one doesn't?????????????) and talk to ordinary people, ofcourse, they will say how they don't like the price increase but ask them about if Russia is in the right and i guarantee you, anyone who isn't down the rabbit hole will to you it is not. I do not know a single a SINGLE person who supports Russia, be it friends, family, teachers, whoever. And just so you know, I know the US is disliked in the world. But i said first world + the rest of EU. There's a reason we knocked down the walls in 1989 and have disliked them since, I bet you would welcome them with open arms, delusional croat.
2022-08-15 04:37
pewresearch.org/global/2022/06/22/intern.. Showing a Russian data for the first time in his life. 'Fake news! It's not from Putin's mouse mouth! So not true!'
2022-08-15 05:29
9 replies
 | 
Croatia thoujest
A total of 3,581 panelists responded out of 4,120 who were sampled what a comprehensive study at least you tried
2022-08-15 05:40
8 replies
Have you never taken a statistics class. Oh my god, you actually don't know. Wtf Croatia/Russia education??? Please learn how sample sizes in surveys work and how they affect outcomes. You're proven wrong and coping. Every single survey uses small population samples because it is extremely accurate to represent the whole. A "3 percent margin of error" means that there is a 95 percent chance that the survey result will be within 3 percent of the population value. us.sagepub.com/sites/default/files/upm-a..
2022-08-15 05:47
7 replies
 | 
Croatia thoujest
oh shit my bad. well if the study says that it's only a 3 percent margin of error then it must be true. didn't mean to be a doubter. all studies are created equally, are based and cannot be argued with. paste some more studies so i can take a statistics class and disseminate this information. i can't wait
2022-08-15 06:04
6 replies
Thank you for the further validation. "this data proves me wrong? it's fake! phew, ego preserved" Actual low iq NPC, very satisfying.
2022-08-15 06:09
5 replies
 | 
Croatia thoujest
do i have to keep reiterating that i never stated that first world countries are against US/nato or do you want to keep arguing with a ghosts like when your current president shakes their hands? cause if that's your thing who am i to stop you i literally linked the map of countries sanctioning russia and they're basically all the countries that are in the study you linked
2022-08-15 06:14
4 replies
Is India a 1st world country in NATO? Are you doing ok in that brain up there lil bro?
2022-08-15 06:15
3 replies
 | 
Croatia thoujest
refer back to the list of countries sanctioning russia and then tell me whether or not they support US/nato in this war or are they making deals with putin. nt tho
2022-08-15 06:19
2 replies
"Anyone against an unjust invasion of Ukraine is a US/NATO puppet" Uhhh maybe democracies prefer other democracies over authoritarian dictatorships like Russia and China? Anyways, old Biden is embarrassing Pootin with no loss of US soldiers just by sending high tech weapons to Ukraine. Very satisfying. Done with little boy, hold the L and enjoy your dictatorships like a good little slave.
2022-08-15 06:30
1 reply
 | 
Croatia thoujest
yes degenerate shitholes tend to prefer other degenerate shitholes. don't worry son you and your western lgbqt+ partners will in the near future be replaced by the 3rd world that you have imported en masse and you'll become just another 3rd world authoritarian dictatorship. the only time in history where nations cuck and destroy themselves from within rather than being invaded. enjoy it while it lasts biden embarassing putin lmao dude you really need to take your meds. only person biden is embarrassing is his wife and nation when shaking hands with ghosts and creating 20 letter words out of thin air.
2022-08-15 07:02
 | 
Puerto Rico Dragoark
0/8 Flair + flag
2022-08-15 03:19
3 replies
 | 
Russia Riblion
Wow what a comeback xd
2022-08-15 03:43
1 reply
 | 
Puerto Rico Dragoark
Destroyed with facts and logic 💪😎
2022-08-15 03:48
 | 
Croatia thoujest
insane argument, well done
2022-08-15 03:55
many words but, who car?
2022-08-15 03:26
12 replies
 | 
Russia Riblion
2022-08-15 03:43
11 replies
tldr plz
2022-08-15 03:56
10 replies
 | 
Russia Riblion
Tldr: you got destroyed with facts and couldnt come up with smth better than switching to your alts and writing some bs
2022-08-15 04:10
9 replies
I didn't get destroyed, my first post in this thread was #104. Why would I have an alt account? Are there actually that sad of people who spend more than 20 minutes on this site a day? I just asked you for a tldr of everything you wrote and now you're trying to win an argument that doesn't exist instead of trying to debate or inform. If you do want to debate though, why would you think my account is an alt to the guy you were replying to? My account was created 7 months before the guy you were replying to and has 1700 less comments. Why would this be an alt to an account like that? It's a pretty easy thing to figure out. Regardless though, why do you care about global politics/other countries if you will never be involved in them/visit them? Literally nobody but the schizos who don't last past 50 are obsessed with this stuff (aside from actual politicians of course).
2022-08-15 04:26
8 replies
 | 
Croatia thoujest
many words, but who car?
2022-08-15 04:50
7 replies
2022-08-15 04:53
6 replies
 | 
Croatia thoujest
0/8 Flair + flag
2022-08-15 04:54
5 replies
2022-08-15 04:57
4 replies
 | 
Croatia thoujest
Destroyed with facts and logic 💪😎
2022-08-15 04:58
3 replies
You have used the ultimate trump card, a comment with no more comments. I have lost.
2022-08-15 05:00
2 replies
 | 
Croatia thoujest
😂 flawless victory
2022-08-15 05:02
1 reply
 | 
Croatia KraljBrk
+1 dude celebrates inflation going down, but it's still WAY higher than what it was before he came into presidency. Brain rot confirmed
2022-08-15 05:27
based
2022-08-15 05:55
1 reply
Don't google Brazil iq + Bolsonaro
2022-08-15 05:56
The exportation of sensationalist American theatrics and its machinations have been a constant annoyance for the entire world. The American experiment was a mistake.
2022-08-10 15:08
9 replies
America = built modern civilization after WW2.
2022-08-10 15:12
8 replies
Nobody is thankful for the Henry Ford assembly line model of labor except the solicitors of the wares which they produce. Nobody is proud is factory farming livestock except the purveyor of burger. Nobody is enamored by sterile TV sets and empty driveling content that obscures the fact by being over-produced. You have had individual geniuses, and even those geniuses don't even have a loyalty to the nation. Hey Gates, thanks for the home computer, but no thanks for basically everything else that you've ever had a hand in; and likewise to the Cooks; or the Zuckerbergs. The most humane thing you've produced was Herman Melville. Your shining achievement, if you ask me, but you wouldn't know.
2022-08-10 15:23
7 replies
You need to read a bit more lil bro
2022-08-10 15:24
6 replies
Likewise
5 replies
A single USA crop genetic research project saved over a billion lives.
2022-08-10 15:26
4 replies
You'd only have to do something like that if you wanted to have your hand in everyone's pot, or else America would just look after American interests. But that's not nosy enough.
2022-08-10 15:39
2 replies
last time america believed in isolationism the whole world got in a war and our bordering country tried to ally with the germans
2022-08-14 21:12
1 reply
I think you need to re-read your history books. the first and second world war had causes in europe where America had 0.000000% input in, and was not important as for what it started, America only was important in those wars fighting for the sides they were on, but their isolation was not a reason the wars started LMAO. if you think american intervention would have changed anything, then you guys are even more delusional about how important your country is than we give you credit for here over in europe. what do they even teach you in america?
2022-08-15 03:38
with intellectuals they all gathered from other countries over the world..... still does not make it an NA achievement my man :)
2022-08-15 03:36
 | 
Brazil ShalkanG
And that's good? about inflation yes but the rest is pure garbage
2022-08-10 15:13
1 reply
 | 
Europe SanitySP
the rest is good DARK BRANDON RISING
2022-08-15 01:44
8.5% is still way too high and you can see this trend in a lot of countries there is still a high chance of a recession
2022-08-10 15:16
5 replies
 | 
Denmark Saithz
The whole western world is already in a recession lul
2022-08-10 15:35
4 replies
 | 
Finland Khroni
Shh its not a recession if we dont call it a recession or change the definition around 10 times a week
2022-08-10 15:46
2 replies
Bingo. Welcome to America where all we do is win. Or at least that's what the person on my TV told me, so it must be true. -- Average American
2022-08-14 21:30
1 reply
 | 
Finland Khroni
AMERICANS TRY CRITICAL THINKING CHALLENGE?!?!!! (IMPOSSIBLE) (GONE WRONG) (MINDBLOWN) America like the rest of the Anglosphere suffer immense attention deficit nowadays and it's not recoverable, 0 motivation and 0 critical thinking but limitless nativity and limitless compliance, that + declining education will just perpetuate it You could change the definition for basically anything and aside from a few news articles the first 3 hours no one would care or remember after a day
2022-08-15 01:04
We live in a globalized world donkey
2022-08-15 02:02
 | 
Russia goodjob
it was down from 8.5% to 8.3% and then went up to 9.1% lol
2022-08-10 15:17
 | 
United States D1ngusboi
Nice bait... but 8.5% is still insane inflation. And there was inflation last year too from the prior year
2022-08-10 15:18
2 replies
Didn’t you hear. He said it’s a W. Also Joe Biden is apparently taking credit for gas prices going down too. But I thought these same people said it wasn’t Biden who was raising prices so why is he taking credit for its fall? Don’t reason with these people. It’ll only make your head spin in confusion with their backwards logic.
2022-08-14 21:59
1 reply
I don't think #23 said anything about Biden or gas prices, why bring that up?
2022-08-15 04:46
 | 
United States Mobius711
+1
2022-08-10 15:18
lmfao 8% a W?
5 replies
Going down in a soft landing = W
4 replies
The only time I'm going to call it a W is when inflation rate is lower than GDP growth which its not So hard fuckin L on this one bud because we're still losing
2022-08-10 15:27
3 replies
Nice try, I bet you're just mad because Trump got raided. #BidenIsTheBest #LGBTQABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ+GANGONTOP #BidenForPresident2024 -- Average Political Junkie American
2022-08-14 21:32
2 replies
Lol name
2022-08-15 00:54
 | 
Puerto Rico Dragoark
+1
2022-08-15 03:20
-1 CIA puppet
2022-08-10 15:29
 | 
Brazil TiagoQc
mental illness imgur.com/a/dK7MDwu
2022-08-10 15:37
1 reply
Obvious bait thread, look at at #8.
2022-08-14 21:33
 | 
United States byucatch22
So...basically best president ever
2022-08-10 15:38
delusional
2022-08-10 15:44
Biden hasnt done anythign to help infaltion, in fact he made it way worse with his out of control spending. The Fed Reserve slowed down inflation but sending interest rates to the moon.
2022-08-10 15:53
1 reply
That's probably Trump raising the national debt by 9 trillion and printing more money than any president in history. Uhhhhh
2022-08-15 05:30
That’s not at all true. Month over month inflation is 0, but that’s entirely due to gas prices if you actually check the cpi. Y/Y inflation is still obscenely high, and the fact that gas prices are still so high currently, even with demand hardly up from the bottom of the pandemic is very worrying.
2022-08-14 19:58
2022-08-14 21:19
Bidens not going to sleep with you
2022-08-14 21:56
The new inflation package bill is definitely a good start, 1st good news out of Congress in a while.
2022-08-14 22:02
the president has a very small bearing on inflation biden contributed nothing to the killing of the al qaeda leader, except saying "yes" biden had nothing to do with the fbi trump raid (didn't even know it was going to happen) the president doesnt pass legislation, but he can sign or veto it. in reality, they can be a major source of its' formation and be a cheerleader though bidens not that bad tho
2022-08-14 22:12
5 replies
All true, but the Trumpers have been blaming for everything so when things turn around during Biden they will have a hard time not letting him take credit. Not that it ought to matter in the first place, like what sane person would buy there was a recession with wages up and record low unemployment (and it being lowered for like 19 straight months or so).
2022-08-15 01:05
3 replies
during obamas 2nd term, i worked at a mall during university. at this food stand, there was a manager and customer who were always there when i was working. they were hardcore republicans, and i would stop and talk to them. they believed that obama was actively trying to sabotage the US. becoming president was all part of his plan to ruin the country because he hated it. they actually believed this, and i am not exaggerating or misrepresenting their words. when you have that mindset, it heavily biases how you view everything he does and says. the democrats had a similar mindset against trump in that they thought everything he did was bad. im not sure how many think he is actively trying to sabotage the country though. most just accused him of being dumb or senile or putting himself first.
2022-08-15 01:40
1 reply
 | 
Germany yasiN_
You have people like this everywhere in the world brother, just gotta live with it.
2022-08-15 06:07
+1
2022-08-15 05:31
joel | 
Sweden Skunk2
+1
2022-08-15 02:04
Only 8.5% inflation? Lets fucking goooooooooooooooo
2022-08-15 00:56
That and the Trumpers aka the Republicans also keep being crazy, something that is bound to drive the more sane voters to consider voting for Dems to get rid of the crazy.
2022-08-15 01:02
2 replies
Some bloke tried to bomb an fbi office ffs. Deranged lot
2022-08-15 02:06
Yeah but the RNC isn't dumb my guy. Trump won't be the GOP primary
2022-08-15 04:53
rare ispeakfacts w
2022-08-15 01:03
Loser
2022-08-15 01:05
Where is Osama? In the sea? .... Where it wt7??? Where is the plane that crashed into the pentagon? ..............
2022-08-15 01:18
OMG good job 1 more % down and you can attack iraq again
2022-08-15 01:41
1 reply
 | 
Puerto Rico Dragoark
flag
2022-08-15 03:22
celebrating 8.5% inflation lmao - shit is gonna be so bad. u kno that recession kills inflation? so just coz its down it doesnt mean recession is off the table - the opposite
2022-08-15 02:00
3 replies
Where is recession?
2022-08-15 02:05
2 replies
You're right. They changed the definition. GDP has no meaningful indication of it. There is no recession anymore
1 reply
If you know a single thing about econ (you don't but that's ok!) then if there's inflation and a high number of jobs with no employment, and meaningful wage growth, that's technically not a recession.
2022-08-15 05:32
 | 
Canada zizzle21
they realized ppl were actually gonna fucking riot soon so they slowed down the planned destruction
2022-08-15 02:48
Is that old fart still falling off his bike? Or did someone get him his training wheels.
2022-08-15 02:50
1 reply
 | 
Australia flashi
lmao wtf +1
2022-08-15 04:28
 | 
Argentina cheapdeed
you can tell when dababy is paying his taxes
2022-08-15 02:53
 | 
Nepal Ekadeshcs
I thought americans did not liked biden.
2022-08-15 03:45
1 reply
He's got bad approval ratings so yeah but +1 Rare Atom
2022-08-15 04:48
 | 
Australia flashi
i hope one of those 20 'historic landmark bills' you say dont include the anti abortion bullshit, actual bigots over there man
2022-08-15 04:30
2 replies
The recent abortion controversy was from a court decision by Trump-appointed judges, Biden didn't touch abortion.
2022-08-15 05:09
That was due to Trump.
2022-08-15 05:33
You must be close with him. Tell him I filed for unemployment around 2 years ago and still haven't received my money.
2022-08-15 04:47
fake numbers
2022-08-15 04:49
8.5% is a W? please
ISpeakFacts may be egregiously autistic but is correct about everything. People don't like to hear it, they protest, they cry, but ISpeakFacts will be correct all the same.
2022-08-15 05:10
US and A bestest
2022-08-15 05:31
People like you don't understand inflation is just an average number. But there are things that has 400% price rising and aren't even part of this number since it includes only chosen goods
2022-08-15 06:04
Those are rookie numbers, call us when u reach three digits
2022-08-15 06:23
1 reply
i was gonna say how is the Lira doing these days
2022-08-15 06:30
even 4chan has better baits than this
2022-08-15 06:55
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.
Now playing
Thumbnail for stream
Brazil
gaules
56081 viewers
Top streams
All(64)
Casters(44)
Streamers(12)
Organizers(8)
Brazil
gaules