Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Democracy of America
mir | 
Russia M31F 
The US Congress has requested a briefing on "Whether Trump has caused damage to US national security" How cleverly they are trying to eliminate Biden's main opponent in the election
2022-08-14 05:24
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
Common Biden W
2022-08-14 05:26
12 replies
I know right? What a W turning the FBI and IRS into the stasi. With those pesky republicans gone we can get back to important stuff like selling off america, comitting crime, and pretending to care about blacks to fool the lower half of the iq curve into voting for us.
2022-08-14 08:54
11 replies
Ignoring everything else retarded you said, you know the IRS was severely underfunded and ancient right? Like it takes a year+ for a return phone call and they used 1970's technology? Are you even old enough to do your taxes? It's just genuinely a good thing if you aren't completely brainwashed by the Fox News Trump media machine, which you're having some trouble with. Trump held classified documents, his lawyer said they returned them all, FBI raided him and found that he still had them. If he broke the law, it gets handled like other citizens. No problem with that. In democracies presidents get prosecuted all the time (South Korea, France, etc.) Stop being a lizard brain wanting an infallible god emperor leader who can do no wrong you NPC.
2022-08-14 08:55
10 replies
You assume so much about me and it's all wrong. You argue with straw men. Imagine thinking it's standard practice for the FBI to wait 1.5 years, and use the national archive as a prop, before going after such "important" documents. It's just another blantantly transparant setup for an "october suprise" to anyone with half a brain. Imagine thinking the IRS is just understaffed whe the IRS has alread been used as a political arm to attack opposition. You're a sheep. forbes.com/sites/kellyphillipserb/2016/0.. zerohedge.com/markets/be-willing-use-dea..
2022-08-14 09:12
You assume so much about me and it's all wrong. You argue with straw men. Imagine thinking it's standard practice for the FBI to wait 1.5 years, and use the national archive as a prop, before going after such "important" documents. It's just another blantantly transparant setup for an "october suprise" to anyone with half a brain. Imagine being so gullible you believe the lie that the IRS is just understaffed. Ever heard of Louis learner? The IRS has alread been used as political arm to attack and silence opposition. If you think those new agents, especially the ones advertised as "must be ready and able to act with deadly force", are ment for anything but audits in specific demographics and areas then you're a sheep and a dangerous one.
2022-08-14 09:28
8 replies
1. They gave them warning for months to return the documents. His lawyer said they returned them. They got raided. They lied. He illegally held highly classified documents as a citizen. Justice. 2. The IRS is ridiculously understaffed and underfunded. Google exists, the fuck is wrong with you, honestly? Making me even more sad for America. npr.org/2022/04/18/1093380881/on-tax-day.. propublica.org/article/how-the-irs-was-g..
2022-08-14 09:29
7 replies
Are you just going to ignore the fact that the IRS specifically targeted republican groups in 2008? You belive the cover story at face value lapping up what you are told like a good boot licker. Don't ever look a step deeper.
2022-08-14 09:37
3 replies
Youre just trying to turn this into a conspiracy. Fact of the matter: If any person is suspected of commiting a crime and he is then found guilty of said crime, none of the rightful legal actions that were taken to prove the crime were unlawful. Trump was accused of hording documents that didn't belong to him, his lawyer declined the accusations. Now they raided his mansion and found that he had been hording them all along. The legal actions taken to prove that he was lying corresponded to the lawful norm of rights. So there is no problem at all with what happened. You can't just decline the fact that he commited a crime. If it had been Obama that was holding on to classified documents, he would've been investigated in the same manner that Trump was investigated in. Stop trying to turn this into a conspiracy against you.
2022-08-14 09:52
2 replies
He thinks Trump's quotes are a primary source of solid information. He is using his schizophrenic quotes as retorts to a consensus of reporters worldwide. The president that has told an unprecedented, shocking, level of lies. He honestly might be completely far gone. No grip on reality in basic epistemology. Fuck man, it actually might be GG for America there are tens of millions of NPC's just like him that can vote.
2022-08-14 09:58
1 reply
and each and every problem in america can be rooted back to the two party system. in a functioning parlementary democracy lunatics like trump would be laughed at and excluded from any chance to gain power (like the afd in germany for example).
2022-08-14 12:07
Keep in mind that the presidemt can legally declassify anything they want. Specifically the reason nobody else has ever been harassed like this post office. "Number one, it was all declassified. Number two, they didn’t need to ‘seize’ anything,” Trump explained. “They could have had it anytime they wanted without playing politics and breaking into Mar-a-Lago. The bigger problem is, what are they going to do with the 33 million pages of documents, many of which are classified, that President Obama took to Chicago?” ~ Trump I wonder if anyone cares clinton sold pardons and white house furniature before he left office. Idk better get him for about 20 pages.
2022-08-14 09:52
2 replies
Fuckkk dude you are just full face into the misinformation machine. You're spreading falsehoods that even Fox News hosts refute. Obama didn't break any laws. apnews.com/article/fact-check-obama-mill.. newsweek.com/fox-news-host-refutes-trump.. "Keep in your small mind that the presidemt can legally declassify anything they want. Specifically nobody else has ever been harassed like this post office." A president CAN declassify basically anything, but Trump DID NOT for this case as he is not the president anymore. Former presidents cannot declassify anything. He cannot declassify documents in private either. politifact.com/article/2022/aug/11/could.. Ok, bad that the IRS did that (but still targeted liberal groups, yet at a lower rate) but they are unbelievably underfunded and are on the verge of not being able to function. Taxes are how society functions. Hundreds of billions are lost in yearly revenue. This is not up for debate; it is a fact of reality with an expert consensus. npr.org/2022/04/18/1093380881/on-tax-day.. propublica.org/article/how-the-irs-was-g..
2022-08-14 09:59
Quoting Trump, the most prolific liar in US presidential history, DOESN'T MEAN SHIT. What the actual fuck? He is a serial liar, it is documented to insane levels? What the actual fuck is wrong with you? You're lacking basic critical thinking and rationality methods and have no grasp of epistemology? Noooooo America please stop creating these people it's too saddening. My country noooooo :(((
2022-08-14 09:55
 | 
Croatia thoujest
watch out bro you gonna attract a lot of american NPCs to this thread saying orange man bad
2022-08-14 05:27
6 replies
Russian flair = NPC
2022-08-14 05:28
2 replies
 | 
Croatia thoujest
i'm sorry bro but you can't use memes invented for the sole purpose of ridiculing people like yourself
2022-08-14 05:29
1 reply
Russia.
2022-08-14 05:35
mir | 
Russia M31F
it's funny to read their excuses
1 reply
 | 
Croatia thoujest
6 years of the most extensive investigations done by the most powerful intelligence networks on the planet and they still can't find anything. but the goalpost gets moved every day
2022-08-14 05:30
true
2022-08-14 08:24
It's Trump's fault for this. If he was responsible and smart he would not give democrats easy ammunition but he isn't so i don't care about what happens to him.
2022-08-14 05:27
30 replies
 | 
Croatia thoujest
this raid is ammunition for trump what do you mean? you think this raid is going to sway voters away from trump? other way around friend
2022-08-14 05:31
29 replies
What's forever going to sway votes from trump is january 6th which happened due to Trump's irresponsible actions and rhetoric during election night.
2022-08-14 05:33
25 replies
 | 
Croatia thoujest
you mean when he said to peacefully and patriotically protest? nothing will come of the january 6th hearing cause he did nothing illegal/morally wrong.
2022-08-14 05:38
24 replies
No I think you have problems reading, I meant when he SAID on election night that WE WON when all the votes were not even counted yet. He knew what he was doing and he did that ON PURPOSE and now most republicans believe the election was stolen which is PATENTLY insane. A competent and responsible leader doesn't do that, instead he gave the democrats exactly what they were looking for and the card which they will forever use to smear anyone who votes for Republicans. Election night is when the maga people became just another brainwashed cult (if they weren't already). Most independents WON'T vote for Trump.
2022-08-14 05:45
23 replies
 | 
Croatia thoujest
hold on a second when trump won in 2016 weren't there a shit ton of people that said the election was stolen from hillary? oh yeah that's right, they created an entire witch hunt out of it and tried to prove russian collusion by wasting hundreds and thousands of tax payer dollars and interviewing thousands of people and found... absolutely nothing. nice double standards though well done also i doubt trump will win not because of the reasons you gave because they're PATENTLY insane but because there's clear evidence of voter fraud.
2022-08-14 05:51
22 replies
HAHAHAHAH clear evidence of voter fraud. So clear that you couldn't prove it in court for 3 months. Now all the courts are part of the "conspiracy" as well? even in republican majority districts lmfao. Everyone is in on the conspiracy. This is why you are all insane and no different from the crazy leftist. Bunch of tribal zombies. And I love how you say Trump is gonna win because there was clear voter fraud, so you are gonna believe the same institutions which you claim are part of the conspiracy? Truly brainwashed beyond belief.
2022-08-14 06:00
19 replies
UA flair call someone zombie & brainwashed AXAXAXAXAXAX
2022-08-14 06:01
11 replies
Says the Russian.
2022-08-14 06:03
4 replies
Russia is like the beacon of hope & logic in this dark crazy world
2022-08-14 06:04
3 replies
1 reply
So and?
2022-08-14 06:05
Ehm, more like, Russia is the dark sheep of the planet. Everyone knows russias highest wish is to join the west.. but you got too much pride to even ask for forgiveness
2022-08-14 07:22
Great argument to what I said. Would expect nothing less from a kremlin bot.
2022-08-14 06:04
5 replies
Sorry but it's just looks pathetic UA flairs doesn't have a right to call others brainwashed
4 replies
Yeah you are not pathetic at all.
2022-08-14 06:06
3 replies
That guy destroyed you & you insulted him 4 times. 4, Carlo!!! At least I'm objective logical person
2022-08-14 06:07
2 replies
Again no argument. Any day you're ready i'll be still waiting but first gonna go laugh a bit after reading #63.
2022-08-14 06:09
1 reply
UA flair coping kekw
2022-08-14 06:09
+1 but no point reasoning with them Some people just have the type of brain that's attracted to figures like Putin and Trump and believing them to be infallible creatures of good. Pretty sad.
2022-08-14 06:03
3 replies
 | 
Croatia thoujest
aye some people like alpha males and some like beta males with dementia 🤷
2022-08-14 06:25
2 replies
Just say you want to blow Putin like he blows your tax money on his billion dollar palace lil bro, it's ok to be gay :)
2022-08-14 06:30
1 reply
 | 
Croatia thoujest
low energy soy drinking minor attracted person BETA MALE. i thought leftists weren't homophobic? something original about you at least. a leftist homophobe, maybe i'd even buy you a beer. also i live in the degenerate shithole that is London, so no real way for my tax money to go to putlers mansion
2022-08-14 06:32
 | 
Croatia thoujest
think you need to relax a bit bro, have a kit kat and enjoy looking at your blue yellow flag of virtue. imagine using the words tribal, zombie and brainwashed in the same paragraph and posting flags on your social media. yeesh. anyway what i said was i think trump won't win because there's voter fraud. i never said the entire govt apparatus had a conspiracy of hiding evidence. everyone has their opinions on why somebody wins/doesn't and they're all guesses. also stating there is voter fraud in the US is a factual statement, if you don't think so then you're delusional. whether or not those fraudulent votes were enough to tip the scales in the swing states is what would have to be discovered. i am of the opinion that they were enough. guess dead people who vote multiple times on their mail in ballot isn't classified as voter fraud by some people. if you believe that sleepy joe who did absolutely no campaigning. stayed in his basement won the most votes out of any president in the united states history, won more black votes than barrack obama, then keep on believing son.
2022-08-14 06:21
2 replies
I don't even have a social media, so i won't bother reading past your wall of delusional thoughts. One day you will wake up and know you've been brainwashed. /close
2022-08-14 06:53
1 reply
 | 
Croatia thoujest
sure thing blue yellow flag enjoyer
2022-08-14 07:00
there was an investigation into the election, but not many claimed that the election was outright fraudulent. The main concern was foreign influence on the results via advertisements + trump campaign officials colluding with the russian government. Hillary conceded immediately iirc, and the investigations found that Trump won the election 100% legitimately (if you consider winning with a minority legitimate). Trump claimed that the election was fraudulent on the night OF the election, before it was even possible to know if there was fraud. That imo says enough about what his intentions were.
2022-08-14 07:44
1 reply
 | 
Croatia thoujest
>if you consider winning with a minority legitimate >US flag xd. ever heard of the electoral college? foreign global powers are always trying to influence each others election, this is not news. the main concern was that trump was an outsider of the political class and they knew he wasn't gonna play ball ergo propaganda machine at work 24/7 and a good chunk of the government working overtime to sabotage his presidency. whole russia collusion was fabricated from the start. think that's worse than trump saying the election was rigged but ait. also can you link the video where he says what you're claiming? night of the election before the "last votes" were in he was winning by a landslide just like he did vs hillary then towards the end wisconsin, michigan, pennsylvania and georgia all flip (and i think arizona). magic n shieeet
2022-08-14 17:07
mir | 
Russia M31F
most likely, Trump will be arrested or banned from participating in the elections
2022-08-14 05:34
2 replies
I think you have confused US with Russia.
 | 
Croatia thoujest
they can't arrest him cause he did nothing. they would've done it by now if he did something illegal and they can't ban him from participating. it's basically a last ditch effort to ruin his campaign. but it won't work in their favour, it will backfire. they're pretty low iq
2022-08-14 05:40
Main opponent? That means the Republican Party is effectively dead anyway. That guy is trash, if they can’t come up with someone better, they are trash too on top of being dead anyway.
7 replies
it'll probably be ron desantis.
2022-08-14 05:45
4 replies
It’s a shame what became of the party of Abe Lincoln. There was a meme recently, effectively 3 different later presidents ruined the Republican Party, I think it was Nixon, George W and Trump basically destroyed the rest of it.
2022-08-14 05:48
3 replies
I mostly agree. basically all politicians in this country are corrupt though. the party system here is horrible and it enables so much nonsense to happen. basically nobody wanted joe biden to be president. but he got the nomination from the party anyway because the leadership wanted him from the onset and they basically rigged the primaries so no other potential candidates could even have a chance against him. I'll take him over trump on principle obviously but it really isn't much better.
2 replies
Maybe I don’t see much, cause I’m not American but from what I saw, Biden did his best so far and really did a lot already in relatively short time. There was a meme too for that in twitter and it was filled with accomplishments. So I don’t really see why people dislike him, maybe because he’s just old
2022-08-14 06:08
1 reply
People dislike him because of his politics, especially in the past. He is a posterboy for neoliberalism, which is not only ruining the US. Sanders or Jill Stein would have been much better presidents, but in the US politicial system those alternativs have no chance. Too much money, corruption and a corporate media who is telling it´s consumers that a centrist like Sanders is a radikal.
2022-08-14 09:35
+1
2022-08-14 06:07
desantis or whatever his face could beat trump probably
2022-08-14 07:36
Dark Brandon didn’t hide classified in information on nuclear weapons in his house in Florida.
2 replies
Why do people call biden dark brandon?
2022-08-14 17:16
1 reply
It’s a joke, that he has an alter ego that actually gets shit done, “Dark Brandon”, versus Joe Biden is just a puppet for the Democrats that does nothing. It also makes fun of American right wingers that say “Let’s go Brandon” in place of “f Joe Biden”.
2022-08-14 18:29
b1t | 
Argentina Punsha
lol
Why is every Russian a Trump supporter lol
9 replies
mir | 
Russia M31F
because he was busy with his country and did not meddle in the affairs of other countries?
2022-08-14 05:32
5 replies
He absolutely did lmao. I guess it's because you're salty USA is propping up Ukraine and humiliating Russia?
2022-08-14 05:34
3 replies
mir | 
Russia M31F
keep supplying weapons, idiots and you will also pay taxes on these weapons
2022-08-14 05:43
2 replies
And you are paying a far greater price rn. You could just surrender and let Ukraine control Russia. Then you might finally achieve your dream. To become a part of the west.
2022-08-14 07:31
1 reply
mir | 
Russia M31F
I don't think our money is enough, eu pays for it by buying energy resources from Russia
2022-08-14 07:42
trump had more drone strikes then obama lol
2022-08-14 07:30
Why not to support normal leader?
2022-08-14 05:59
 | 
Finland TulinSisaa
Turns out every russian is based
2022-08-14 07:26
Trump = based Bidon = cringe grandpa
2022-08-14 08:29
ok
2022-08-14 05:36
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
#Trump2024 #MAGA
2022-08-14 05:35
trump is such a dumbass lmao, deserved
Democracy of America: 1 party Bloody Soviet Dictatorship: 1 party Pretty big difference you know
2022-08-14 05:56
 | 
CIS Guymens
Usa is more corrupt than russia lmao
2022-08-14 08:11
3 replies
cis brain moment
2022-08-14 08:17
1 reply
 | 
CIS Guymens
Malish kodga prosnoshsa uznaesh))
2022-08-14 08:19
themoscowtimes.com/2019/04/02/indoor-plu.. "USA is more corrupt than Russia" yet Russian politicians cant even fix plumbing problem for their own citizens.
2022-08-15 00:03
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.
Now playing
Thumbnail for stream
United Kingdom
ESL TV
42080 viewers
Top streams
All(44)
Casters(31)
Streamers(7)
Organizers(6)
United Kingdom
ESL TV