Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Yekindar Joins Liquid
 | 
Australia bryte 
I have not seen any forum about the fact that when you go to his profile and the liquid team page it says Yekindar is in liquid. How do you think his time on liquid will go ( hopefully better than shoxie)
2022-08-15 09:10
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
 | 
Finland FneXie
He is standing in for BLAST as well, nothing about him joining permanently although it looks likely EDIT: hltv.org/news/34380/liquid-confirm-yekin.. the article about it
2022-08-15 09:12
yekindar not signed yet.
2022-08-15 09:29
He's signing, VP is just a Russian oligarch org and it's a 1 million buyout so it's hard. The manager tweeted that it's pretty much set and they're just figuring out logistics.
2022-08-15 09:38
34 replies
 | 
Finland FneXie
Link?
2022-08-15 09:42
10 replies
9 replies
 | 
Finland FneXie
ty
2022-08-15 10:14
"It's mostly [that] I just stand-in for this tournament, I just knew that they were changing shox, so they obviously needed the stand-in, and it happened that I had got an agreement with VP that I could stand-in. It wasn't maybe at the start on the radar for me, now, after qualifying for playoffs, I don't know what's gonna happen, maybe if it's possible I'm gonna maybe stick with the team." "We are working with @yek1ndar to hopefully have some good long term news soon ^_^" Not sure where either of these quotes led you to believe this: "He's signing, VP is just a Russian oligarch org and it's a 1 million buyout so it's hard. The manager tweeted that it's pretty much set and they're just figuring out logistics." The reality is that VP want over $1 million for Yekindar and his contract is expected to expire within the first half of 2023. Liquid have to circumvent sanctions and also don't want to pay that much money unless it means Yekindar is going to sign a long term contract with them. There is a good chance Yekindar ends up with Liquid in the long term, but to say that "it's pretty much set and they're just figuring out logistics." isn't set in stone by any means considering Liquid specifically mentioned they are speaking with Yekindar and not even talking to VP. Even in Yekindar's quote from Cologne he said that "I had got an agreement with VP that I could stand-in." For all we know Liquid aren't even directly negotiating with VP due to sanctions. The entire situation is extremely complicated for everyone involved, hence why the manager said "hopefully". That's nowhere near as concrete as you are claiming, especially when they have been working towards permanently acquiring Yekindar for months now. For all we know Yekindar wants to play out the remainder of his current contract with Liquid but doesn't want to commit to a long term deal that requires him to travel far more than he has been accustomed to as a player for CIS teams. -- Random American
2022-08-15 21:04
7 replies
Coming back to this comment to laugh at you.
2022-08-16 00:11
6 replies
Every thing he says is true, even if yekinder does end up signing for liquid
2022-08-16 00:13
5 replies
"We are working with @yek1ndar to hopefully have some good long term news soon ^_^" If you know how CS or orgs works, a manager would only tweet this while tagging the player if they're 100% committed to signing for the long term. delusionalAmerican is saying "nooo Yekindar wants to stay in CIS it's too far" because he wants him to join NAVI even more now since it's dead with the loss of s1mple.
2022-08-16 00:17
4 replies
yeah, Jokasteve is wayyyy too experienced as a manager to type out and post a tweet like that if it were not already a done deal. Yekindar also retweeted it, meaning he obviously feels the same way too.
2022-08-16 00:21
2 replies
+1 the retweet makes it obvious.
2022-08-16 00:39
1 reply
It's almost like I legitimately said that Yekindar will most likely end up with Liquid. Just pointing out that it is far more complicated than most people think it is, otherwise Yekindar would already be signed with them. For all we know Liquid and Yekindar are 100% on the same page and ready to sign a long term deal, but VP are going back on their original asking price and want even more now. Or maybe VP won't sell him to a third party agency and want Liquid to pay them directly even though they know they aren't supposed to due to sanctions. At the end of the day everyone needs to realize that Liquid is trying to acquire a player from an organization that has direct ties to the Russian oligarchs. Sure, Gambit was able to pawn off their roster to a 3rd party so that C9 could buy them. But there is no telling what is going on in the heads of the VP decision makers. For all they care they could straight up spite Liquid and hold onto Yekindar until his contract runs out. Do I think they would do this? No. But I'm also aware enough to realize that this isn't some normal situation. There has never been another situation in esports like the one that is going on right now. A Russian organization has been banned from representing their name at events, being forced to play under the name "Outsiders", and now an NA organization wants to buy the most sought after player on the market right now. VP has ALL the leverage in this situation, and anything can happen. "delusionalAmerican is saying "nooo Yekindar wants to stay in CIS it's too far" because he wants him to join NAVI even more now since it's dead with the loss of s1mple." Nobody knows what is going on in Yekindar's mind, just like nobody knows what the VP executives are truly thinking. The only things that we, as fans, know for certain are: 1) Liquid REALLY want Yekindar 2) Yekindar REALLY doesn't want to sit on VP's bench That's it. There is no way for us to know if Yekindar truly wants to sign a long term extension with Liquid. For all we know he is simply praying that Liquid buys out his contract that ends in the first half of 2023. Him retweeting tweets from Liquid and saying in interviews at LAN that he is interested in playing with Liquid is very standard for a player who wants nothing more than to be bought out from the prison that he is currently stuck in (VP's bench). Only time will tell what ends up happening. Odds are that he goes to Liquid. But assuming that a buyout and long term extension are on the verge of happening due to a tweet and retweet is just jumping the gun on a situation that has been dragged out for months already. Last thing, if you think "NaVi is dead" due to the "loss of s1mple" then you are very out of touch. Anyone who has been following NaVi and s1mple's situation for the last year or so knows that he will be back for ESL Pro League groups. He's simply taking an extra few weeks off and skipping Blast Groups. I'm not worried about "losing s1mple" or "NaVi being dead". -- Rational American
2022-08-16 03:09
Cool that's 1 out of 3 party's gonna make the move happen. Beyond the fact that liquid can't control how sanctions may evolve.
2022-08-16 11:12
Russian orgs always have insane buyouts, I remember hearing about NAVI wanting xsepower before Perfecto, but forZe had an insane buyout for him, YEKINDAR having a one million buyout isn't surprising, maybe we could see Liquid and VP making deals by having him rented until they can afford him next season.
2022-08-15 10:08
19 replies
It was fl1t bruh and buyout was rumored to be ~1,5kk bucks
2022-08-15 10:30
 | 
Italy PhilD06
Liquid can afford him, but it’s the sanctions which stop them to buy him since vp is us sanctioned, but I don’t think liquid have any problems with money
2022-08-15 10:50
15 replies
Its sanctions + Liquid don't want to pay over $1 million when Yekindar's current contract is expected to expire during the first half of 2023. Seems like Liquid are trying to get Yekindar to commit to a long term contract extension, and he may not want to dive in head first to a long term deal especially after hearing shox talk about how much traveling he had to do. Yekindar would be spending far more time away from home than he is accustomed to, and I'm sure a decision like that isn't very easy for him to make. I'm sure he would love to be able to play out the remainder of his current contract with Liquid instead of sitting on VP's bench, but I highly doubt Liquid would pay that much money just to have him for less than one full year. -- Room Temperature IQ American
2022-08-15 21:09
14 replies
 | 
Italy PhilD06
if its just for a short time no, but they surely are planning to keep him for more
2022-08-15 23:05
13 replies
Yeah Liquid definitely wants Yekindar to sign for the long haul. It's just an awkward situation all around. His current contract is presumed to run out in the first half of 2023. VP wants over $1 million for him. Liquid needs to use a 3rd party to acquire him due to sanctions (just like C9 did to acquire Gambit's roster). One of the main complications is that Liquid want Yekindar to sign a long term deal, but they need to acquire him before they can have him sign an extension. There is no way that Yekindar is going to sign an extension with VP before he gets bought out by a 3rd party so that Liquid can acquire him. If Yekindar signs an extension with VP before he is bought out by a 3rd party, then VP could just keep him on the bench and ask for even more money from Liquid / a 3rd party. At this point it's pretty much a trust exercise between Yekindar + Liquid as well as Liquid trying to circumvent sanctions with a 3rd party. The reason I say it's a "trust exercise" is because Yekindar could say to Liquid "sure, if you acquire me from VP by using a 3rd party to circumvent sanctions, I promise I'll sign an extension once I am officially on the team." But then he could turn around and not sign an extension, play out the rest of his contract with the current Liquid roster, and then just become a free agent next year if they don't perform well or if he doesn't like having to travel as much as they make him. I don't think he would betray them like that, but I'm just giving an example as to why the whole situation is so complicated. -- Rational American
2022-08-16 03:15
12 replies
Stop acting like CS is a movie. "No, he's going to do a 500 iq double stab! It's actually a trust exercise between Yekindar and Liquid, who will win and who will lose? I am very intelligent!" It's also funny how you typed like 400 words on how it's an elaborate trust exercise but then add "maybe not!" at the end so you can always say you're not wrong. twitter.com/yek1ndar He even retweeted the TL manager's tweet about working for good long-term news (getting signed long term). There's no other way to spin this. You're on that major copium my guy. He's not joining NAVI, which is just another team since s1mple left. Change name to copingAmerican, thanks.
2022-08-16 03:23
11 replies
You are merely cherry picking one small part of the whole picture that I am explaining because you know that I am completely right. Otherwise you would actually address my entire statement instead of just harping on one piece and trying to bend the meaning of what I actually said. For months now I have said that this is a very complicated situation, and for months I have continued to be correct. Liquid fans have been saying for a while now that it is already a done deal, and I have continued to maintain the same belief that it is not a done deal and stated that if it were as simple as Liquid fans claim it is then he would already be on the team. "You're on that major copium my guy. He's not joining NAVI, which is just another team since s1mple left. Change name to copingAmerican, thanks." I would love for you to point out where I said he is joining NaVi. That isn't even possible right now. I'm also unaware of when it was announced that s1mple left NaVi? Maybe I'm just out of the loop. Or maybe you just like to stretch reality to fit your own narrative. S1mple will be back before Yekindar is officially acquired and signed to a long term deal with Liquid. That I am sure of. Enjoy your night my friend, there is no reason for us Americans to be hostile towards one another. It is one thing for us to have differing opinions and debate each other. But I do not wish to turn this into a verbal death match. -- Caring American
2022-08-16 03:32
10 replies
Not a word.
2022-08-16 03:56
3 replies
Take a deep breath. Smile. Be happy. You should spend less time arguing on here and more time enjoying life. There is no reason for a rich American to spend this much negative energy on an internet forum. You are lucky to be rich, don't let your life go to waste. -- Caring American
2022-08-16 04:00
2 replies
You type 400 word essays in every comment. It's just funny to reply "didn't read" make you this mad.
2022-08-16 04:40
1 reply
"You type 400 word essays in every comment." Not sure where you go to school in the United States where they accept 400 words as an essay. I guess that helps explain where you get some of your logic from in your hate filled comments. "It's just funny to reply "didn't read" make you this mad." If I was mad, I wouldn't reply at all. It is always best to take yourself out of situations that upset you instead of giving in to your emotions. Take care <3 -- Friendly American
2022-08-16 04:56
No one is going to read this shit dude what the hell
2022-08-16 03:59
5 replies
That's fine. I don't expect anyone to read it if they don't want to. And maybe nobody wants to, that is okay with me. Take care, enjoy your night my friend. -- Friendly American
He got super mad when I simply said "didn't read" lol. Dude needs social skills.
2022-08-16 04:41
3 replies
I mean he's literally written like 15 paragraphs in this thread. Like it should take two or three sentences to make a point jesus.
2022-08-16 04:42
1 reply
My apologies for upsetting you with the length of my comments. Perhaps you should close out of the forums altogether if discussions amongst others causes your own emotions to take over. Take care, and seek help if you find yourself needing it. We are all in this together my friend <3 -- United We Stand
2022-08-16 05:05
"He got super mad when I simply said "didn't read" lol." You might want to double check your comments. Seems like you have a tendency to lie in order to stretch the truth for the benefit of your narrative and talking points. That is unhealthy in multiple aspects, and it may end up resulting in issues if you carry over the habit into different areas of your life. Lying will only make a fool of yourself in the long run. -- United We Stand
2022-08-16 05:09
"until they can afford" boss man that org is worth almost half a billion dollars, what do you mean until? 🤣
2022-08-15 11:04
I don’t think it is a million since Bo is sanctioned and don’t really have any value out of him at this point. An be wrong but I think that the Russian war is affecting the buyout
2022-08-15 11:55
>it's pretty much set and they're just figuring out logistics. i mean they are trying to get him but it's not pretty much set.
2022-08-15 11:08
2 replies
No team manager of a major organization would tweet something like that and tag them and say "long term" without gears moving for a signing tbf.
2022-08-15 11:11
1 reply
"gears moving for a signing" sorry to burst your bubble but pretty much set equals all party's signed and currently not a single party has signed.
2022-08-16 11:13
rushed and 0IQ move if he joins this team, they peeked when astralis used to skip events and navi was functionally bad, most of them have diva-esque egos and the emotional stability of a teenage girl, yekindar is a proven talent and should wait until the major is over.
2022-08-15 09:54
38 replies
They were the 2nd best team of 2018-2019, when the greatest team of all time was peaking and dominating everyone. Wot
2022-08-15 10:34
24 replies
2nd best in 2018 and not winning any tournament, good job liquid you deff got your money's worth, btw its 2022 mfs be living in the past to justify whats gonna on in the present, 2019 they had a run of four tournaments in like 2 months who gave them a grand slam, btw intel instantly clapped back on that and increased the requirements to win a grand slam.
2022-08-15 10:39
23 replies
It took Astralis a year to win it. It took Liquid 2 months. Being so dominant you make them change the rules lol.
2022-08-15 10:41
22 replies
dominant for 4 tournaments? when astralis skipped a few tournaments and navi was in a transition period, you could possibly justify their "era" if you looked at the extenuating circumstances around that period of time.
2022-08-15 10:45
21 replies
Stop trying to cope, they beat Astralis starting off their run and were without a doubt the most dominant team in the world. You're a new scener I'm guessing.
2022-08-15 10:47
12 replies
they beat astralis in a meaningless tournament in the beginning of the year which apparently had bomb threats during the games, if anyone is coping its you tryna justify their run during the end of 2019 and ended up doing fuck all after that.
2022-08-15 10:50
8 replies
"All of their wins, all of them in a row where they dominated everyone, were all meaningless!" Next!
2022-08-15 11:07
 | 
Australia bryte
Man is angry that he can’t find water in his home country
2022-08-15 11:49
6 replies
says the guy who lost a war to emus and good luck on getting economically colonized by china
2022-08-15 11:56
5 replies
 | 
Australia bryte
I love water
2022-08-15 16:23
says the guy either african or too scared show his irrelevant flag lmao
2022-08-15 23:08
It was 6 tournaments in a row. But you do you.
2 replies
bruh why yall mfs still mad about this shit? touch grass and do something useful in your life
2022-08-16 14:30
1 reply
You are posting on HLTV same as anyone bro shut up.
2022-08-16 19:07
Their best player left for faze, nitro is a useless sack of shit and elige should go to the army so they can set his woman like hysteria straight.
2022-08-15 11:02
1 reply
"Their best player left for faze" I stopped reading here.
2022-08-15 11:05
 | 
Finland HARD4ENCE
They beat Astralis in maybe 1 tournament in their run (EPL season 9). In Cologne Vitality did them a favour by eliminating Astralis in the semis. Else Astralis would have probably won that tournament aswell and denied Liquid their Grand Slam in the final. Astralis - Liquid is one of the most one sided "rivalries" in history of CS GO.
2022-08-15 12:00
 | 
Italy PhilD06
typical Liquid hater who thinks that Liquid wouldn’t have won anything if Astralis was there hahah, btw Liquid beat astralis at EPL S11 Finals so what u talking about
2022-08-15 10:52
 | 
Italy PhilD06
they won like 7 tournaments, dominantly, not 4 to be precise :)
2022-08-15 10:52
6 replies
keep livin in the past my guy
2022-08-15 10:53
5 replies
 | 
Italy PhilD06
didnt say that, I just corrected ur wrong sentence, I know they are not as good as they used to be
2022-08-15 11:32
4 replies
liquid fans really are a bunch of deranged mutts huh
2022-08-15 12:48
3 replies
 | 
Italy PhilD06
hahahah ur so funny bro, keep it up, hope u get paid for being a clown cuz not all of them do
2022-08-15 12:54
2 replies
nah im just fucking bored rn and collecting liquid tears is fun
2022-08-15 12:55
1 reply
 | 
Italy PhilD06
:D
2022-08-15 13:15
 | 
Serbia vuk1sha
bro, hell just help NA. Why shouldn't he go?
2022-08-15 10:51
2 replies
And he isn't even hard carrying either? Elige, oSee, and NAF were all playing significantly better with him.
2022-08-15 11:50
1 reply
 | 
Serbia vuk1sha
+1
2022-08-15 17:56
It's so apparent. Pressed that one of the best riflers in the world wants to play for an NA org. You're delusional if you think he's "wasting" his time at Liquid. He's going to get paid a boat load of money on top of playing alongside two top 20 riflers and a rising AWPer. I think Yekindar knows more about what's best for him than you
2022-08-15 12:09
9 replies
I understand the fact that Americans and their one dimensional way of thinking about the world tends give them a false sense of confidence, which tricks them into believing that they have completely tamed the universe with phallogocentric view of everything around them, but this delusion is slowly chewing away the American spirit that made it what it is today. Everything is not about money, its about honor, longevity, brotherhood, etc. But however, I understand your limited brains cannot comprehend anything that exists beyond the realms of your consciousness, so how about you stick to doing retarded things that Americans do on a daily basis and make the whole world laugh at you while you're at it.
2022-08-15 12:38
8 replies
I provided multiple reasons why Yekindar would want to join Liquid and money is just part of it. I know you think you're smart and whole describing how unimportant money is in your buzzword vocabulary. "We non-Americans are so down to earth, everything is a brotherhood and comradery" What a phony written sentence that also happens to be a complete fallacy. If you've been paying attention you would know that Yekindar wants to be on a selfless org that is willing to give him the best roles.
2022-08-15 12:50
7 replies
mf I've lived in NA and played cs with yall fucking mutts and I got valve muted, permanently banned from community servers for being toxic to yall soulless degenerate cucks. calling Americans as down to earth, positive, brotherly is far from the truth. roles aint shit if you got two dumbasses sitting next to you crying everytime they miss a shot, it fucks up the vibe and ruins the game for everyone.
2022-08-15 12:54
6 replies
 | 
United States 1Tuurtle
He never called Americans down to earth, positive, or brotherly. As I read your comments I realize your reading comprehension is terrible
2022-08-15 23:13
3 replies
nah dude I just dont give a shit about this anymore, trying to convince internet losers to think about something otherwise is a waste of timem most mfs tend to exist in their own bluepilled reality and cannot think of anything beyond it.
2022-08-16 14:32
2 replies
You shouldn't have said mutts. Gave away the 4chan basement incel facade too quickly. Just touch grass lil bro, take a deep breath, and relax. It'll be ok.
2022-08-16 14:34
1 reply
dude im chilled tf out, I "argue" with internet nerds for fun, this shit is like funny to me, projecting much over there bud?
2022-08-16 14:35
Sounds like you are the problem tbh.
2022-08-16 00:07
1 reply
solid argument dude, you completely destroyed your opponents with fax and logic.
2022-08-16 14:33
 | 
Germany exdxit_
He will do better i think with shox the problem was that he knew he didnt had the standard anymore to play on a tier 1 roster With yekindar the whole squad was piped up to play Espacially elige he was one factor why they performed so good
2022-08-15 10:30
Yeki is making huge mistake to join team with 100% different mentality&culture
2022-08-15 10:38
5 replies
cope
2022-08-15 10:42
 | 
England Triturn
he wants to try new things. 'low dat
2022-08-15 10:55
So basically you're saying that he should pass up on all that money so he can end up on a team like G2 later down the road where he'll get 0 roles. Or he can play for Liquid, get paid big time money, get all the roles he wants, play alongside a talented roster with experienced top riflers.
2022-08-15 12:14
1 reply
I dont think that money is 1st priority for him
2022-08-16 21:22
So, you should not join any international teams either.
2022-08-15 23:11
 | 
Italy Karimk03
Liquid need an tier1 awper and they can win tournaments imo. Osee did played good in cologne group but then in playoff 0,88 againat movistar :( Simply not good enough to make liquid win trophy, even with yeki.
2022-08-15 11:56
6 replies
 | 
United States 1Tuurtle
Osee is new to tier 1, give him a bit more time, their first event with yekindar he almost got an evp. Who knows how he’ll perform in a year
2022-08-15 23:14
5 replies
 | 
Italy Karimk03
Ok bro give osee time,, but how much time he need? Cuz he's been avarage since The begging of the year.
2022-08-15 23:17
4 replies
 | 
United States 1Tuurtle
He’s played like 6 events, and did average in 5 and really good in 1. Him stepping up is why they made Cologne playoffs. Not every player can just immediately spot in and be amazing
2022-08-15 23:49
3 replies
 | 
Italy Karimk03
Yeah him step up made liquid to playoff but also him going 0,88 as awper against movistar made liquid lose.
2022-08-16 00:28
2 replies
 | 
United States 1Tuurtle
He’s the key to there success, if he performs well they win if not nitro or yekindar have to step up
2022-08-16 03:27
 | 
United States Topher
Everyone has a bad game, plus since with yekindar liquid isn’t 4v6 he’ll be able to frag more effectively
2022-08-16 16:59
we'll see at BLAST. G2 has 2 new players and NaVi don't have s1mple. this is a great test to see if Liquid is still Chokequid. if they choke against G2's new roster or NaVi without s1mple, then yekindar should get faaaar away from Liquid.
2022-08-15 23:33
 | 
Chile 1cristiaan
i like him in liquiddd, he is really a good player
2022-08-16 00:13
If the manager says they are going to sign him I find it highly unlikely he doesn't end up on the team at soon. Particularly with the Cologne results kind of solidifying that it'd be a good fit. Which is great news. TL all of a sudden has the best entry duo in the world. Don't even need someone calling crazy big brain strats you really just want a really good default and experienced players which is exactly what Liquid have.
2022-08-16 04:03
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.
Now playing
Thumbnail for stream
United Kingdom
ESL TV
144544 viewers
Top streams
All(61)
Casters(39)
Streamers(5)
Organizers(17)
United Kingdom
ESL TV