Thread has been deleted
Last comment
The international
 | 
Russia Giros_Urban 
That's the reason why i prefer dota for play much more than cs. Every year we have a real feast of Dota and i really don't know why valve can't make something like compendium in CSGO and make tournament like this one time a year with prize pool 5kk+
2022-09-26 01:04
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
dead moba that had no good update for 2 years, sad that my 4,5k went to waste as I probably won't touch it any time soon
2022-09-26 01:05
17 replies
also imagine having a team in csgo that has to find money to get to the major, cause noone sponsors them, shows how great dota is right now
2022-09-26 01:07
5 replies
Are you against dota or for dota lmao
2022-09-26 01:14
4 replies
i pointed out that during last TI? Correct me if im wrong. There was a team that had a kickstarter or something just to get a bootcamp and money for travel. My friend who still plays dota actively said something about that. Dota is the most heartbreaking game. I feel sad for people who still play it beyond for fun.
2022-09-26 01:17
3 replies
Wat do you mean heartbreaking?
2022-09-26 01:19
2 replies
at some point it seemed to me that when I played and watching some teams play there's a really trash comeback mechanic, if first 10 minutes are dominated by one team and they win first big teamfight its pretty much over no matter what, also maybe I got used to it but when it still was valves love child (none of valves games is their love child anymore btw, except for VR and steamdeck but those arent games) it had map changed, crazy hero rebalances every 4 months at least, now the biggest update changed absolutely nothing, oh bkb now requires mana, didn't people talk about it like 8 years ago? Whatever, it just a heartache how they massacred my boy by doing nothing
2022-09-26 01:24
1 reply
Yes mana is bad
2022-09-26 01:28
Dota went from a nice game to grind and listen to music, farm patterns, take towers, get items and play close games with not too bad comeback chances unless you get wiped 2-3 times in a row: to every hero needs to upgrade neutral items every 10 minutes, do i go aghs shard, do i get aghanims, take outpost, worry about flag bearer creeps, only certain items are even viable at all and u need to follow a guide to even have a chance if you arent dozens of hours deep on a hero, what talent tree talents, dealing with 9 slots in longer games And the jungle camp placement especially where secret shop is are so trash. Dota doesnt have the flow anymore, they added too much bullshit and it feels like doing a full time job to play "properly" because theres 20 different things to do at the same time
2022-09-26 01:22
10 replies
Exactly, thank you
2022-09-26 01:24
9 replies
Dude I want to play dota but all that added gameplay bullshit on top of spamming voicelines and stupid fortnite dance taunts and anime girl skins just makes it impossible to enjoy winning AND then the next game right after that you get tier3 tower taken by 25 min and the enemy team refuses to end and there NO SURRENDER. So u have to sit in fountain or whatever for 10-20 minutes knowing the game is already over but you have to sit and wait
2022-09-26 01:30
8 replies
Don't bother playing it, it's awful, I play cs, osrs and occasional casual games with friends such as gremlins inc, forza horizon, life is better, next step for valve to screw up csgo so I get free I REALLY WANT DOTA TO BECOME GREAT AGAIN, but it wont happen
2022-09-26 01:35
1 reply
I have thousands of hours in cs, cs is a part of me so i really hope they dont ruin it. Closest I ever got to feeling about csgo how i feel about dota now is during aug/sg meta
2022-09-26 01:39
idk, i read urs and another guy messages and its seems like u in low rank games, but i can agree with fact its only enjoyable play with friends or some stack, otherwise every game is pain in ass, because of other players.
2022-09-26 01:47
5 replies
Well yeah im in a low rank, after 3 years of mmr decay i dont want to put in any time to improve due to the aforementioned complaints
2022-09-26 01:49
4 replies
see the thing with gaming in general,people forget the fact its should be for fun ( its different if u wanna become pro), this is why is so hard to play alone. every game u get griefer in team,which goes afk after bad start, picks some stupid hero, like pos3 riki and most of the time he blaming others, even his pick make no sense at all and etc...surrender? i never do that, game its not over till last team fight, but its impossible to get that, because some of players just chilling at fountain. in my opinion, this is not about game mechanics, its more about peoples, which thinks they are best players in the world and can ruin game for another 4. its sad, most team gaming look like this nowadays ( smurfs, acc buyers sux too)
2022-09-26 01:59
3 replies
I do agree, but the mechanics add to it. Now theres 10 different things you can be flamed for. I'm behind on farm as a safelane even when my pos5 is doing a great job? Honestly i probably deserve to get flamed. But i got flamed for picking an off meta talent, ive been flamed for the wrong item progression, not even the wrong item, just wrong order of purchasing, ive been flamed for not taking optimal farming paths at like herald rank. The issue is the other players for sure, but why is it so much worse now than its ever been? (subjective) i think its because the game is being fundamentally altered to cater to pro players and not to people who want to have fun playing. It's a chicken or egg situation
2022-09-26 02:12
2 replies
i mean, here only few solutions, one of them is find the stack and only play with them, second one is probably grind turbo mode or ability draft, like i sometimes do. also about updates, here always be haters, i probably never seen happy peoples about new update, always they will find something to blame.idk, at the start of the year i was immortal, now i am ancient 5 or something like, but i just got tired to play with toxic players every game, which thinks they are good. the only way to enjoy gaming nowadays is probably solo online games, like fifa or nba2k or something like that, otherwise u need to be very lucky to get normal teammates ( thats actually happens like one time in ten games). also i believe its good, to game become different, u adapt or not, thats always how things should work in my opinion
2022-09-26 02:33
1 reply
Yeah I do have fun every once in a while with a premade, but i shouldnt have to assemble a band of fucking merry men to enjoy playing a videogame. I'll stick to cs and wii sports tennis for now ;)
2022-09-26 04:50
volvo no care about csgo unless csgo skins
2022-09-26 01:15
 | 
Bulgaria K1r1to
cry is free thats why dota players hating dota. source: many interviews
2022-09-26 01:16
Good song
2022-09-26 01:43
CS just needs one major a year with at least 2 mil in the prize pool. Nothing more. 2 majors in a year is just no hype at all. PGL 2021 was just amazing after that break. Back in 2014/15, when we had 3 majors a year, it was different. CS was still kinda new, and you just wanted to watch as much as possible. There weren't as many huge tournaments as today. ESL Pro League finals looked like a local lan compared to what we have now. Majors were really something. Major needs to be special, and it doesn't really differ from other tier 1 tournaments these days + it would be nice if we had some events in the game itself connected with the major
2022-09-26 01:49
3 replies
 | 
United States 1Tuurtle
Yeah it differs. It has Asian teams in it :)
2022-09-26 01:52
2 replies
Great ! The best teams on majors ! Oh wait, it's not LoL
2022-09-26 01:53
1 reply
 | 
United States 1Tuurtle
lol
2022-09-26 01:54
isn't Dota2 scene really unhealthy because only internacional teams get paid while tier 2 and below dont have other tournies?
2022-09-26 01:50
2 replies
 | 
United States 1Tuurtle
It's got a division system from what i've seen (Division 1 teams play division 1 league, division 2 teams play a league to try to get promoted) and also a year long circuit. I dont really know since I dont really follow the scene, but it seems like no orgs really care about the game. NA's second best team had no org until very recently, and the others in NA are either orgless or have like tier 8 orgs who give like tiny salaries. And it's not like in CS where the big NA orgs are elsewhere, other than Liquid no other big org is really in the game
2022-09-26 01:54
+1 dead scene no Pinnacle Cup or Home Sweet Home to farm money for tier 3 teams and below
2022-09-26 05:45
dota sucks, literally just surviving cause of 1 big tournament due to hardcore group of people that buy 1000lvl compendiums and increase the prize pool, if that same model was used in CS:GO the prize pool record would be broken since our community is even more willing to casually spend 200 dollars on cases and much more on knives.
2022-09-26 05:36
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.
Now playing
Thumbnail for stream
United Kingdom
Champion of Champions
4310 viewers
Top streams
All(39)
Casters(24)
Streamers(11)
Organizers(4)
United Kingdom
Champion of Champions