Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Where will YEKINDAR go ?
 | 
North Macedonia AxiOS 
What do you guys think what is the next destination for YEKINDAR? I think he will go to navi for the place of sdy and navi are gonna dominate again the csgo scene and win a major, that will not be very interesting.
2022-10-03 02:24
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
Liquid
2022-10-03 02:25
 | 
North America minte
Liquid
2022-10-03 02:26
should be liquid , they developed a good atmosphere & has alot of potential
4 replies
+1 Yekindar is such a energetic and positive guy. I genuinely hope he never joins NaVi. Blade and S1mple malding every other round is definitely not the best atmosphere to be in. I know they strive to win but so does everyone else and...that ain't not the way. I felt bad for B1t losing that one clutch, if cameras were off, blade would probably beat him with the textbook.
2022-10-03 02:29
3 replies
 | 
Australia bryte
He will be turned into a walking robot zombie my dictator Blad3 and s0mple
2022-10-03 04:33
what clutch are you referring to, good sir?
2022-10-03 07:04
In NaVi Yeki will be best version of himself. Yeah, elec, s1mple and blad3 will be malding a lot, but at the end of this - YEKINDAR gonna play without any mistakes and just probably gonna be next GOAT rifler. In Liquid he will stop his progression
2022-10-03 07:12
 | 
Russia Vitaly59820
Liquid mb
probably liquid, I'm sure they'll pay a fortune to get him
2022-10-03 02:27
EG
2022-10-03 02:30
NAVI best option but in Liquid he do whatever he wants, he's treated as a king
2022-10-03 02:30
Liquid lol
2022-10-03 02:33
Liquid, they reach the grand finals. Navi is a great team but I think simple is returning to toxic mode..
2022-10-03 02:41
Best option for him is hands down NaVi. Best option for anyone who isn't a NaVi fan is Liquid or any team other than NaVi. B1ad3 s1mple electroNic b1t YEKINDAR Perfecto = Most dominant lineup since old Astralis. -- Based American
2022-10-03 02:44
21 replies
FASHR | 
France Ansi
ngl, NaVi have a higher potential than Liquid, theyve shown already to be Major winners. The only thing that Liquid have going, is that they adjust to whatever YEKI wants. if YEKI is smart, he goes to NaVi. if he goes for the money, it will be Liquid.
2022-10-03 02:52
19 replies
He will play trash roles at Navi. He wouldnt even think about going to Navi especially with Liquid placing second at ESL
2022-10-03 02:55
4 replies
FASHR | 
France Ansi
i wouldnt say that. NaVi also wants to win. im pretty sure he will be able to play like Boombl4, since electronic appears to struggle at times as IGL. The only thing that YEKI has to accept is that s1mple's opinion will outweigh others no matter what.
2022-10-03 02:58
"He will play trash roles at Navi." According to who? They shifted roles around to make sdy comfortable, how do you know that they won't shift roles around for Yekindar? -- Curious American
2022-10-03 03:13
YEKINDAR playing mostly on same positions, as Boomb4 used to play in NaVi wtf? Wdym by "shit roles"? Inferno - both banana Mirage - A anchor Overpass - A connector Ancient - B cave Dust2 - A
2022-10-03 07:15
1 reply
How he play whole Mirage Short/B site rotate
2022-10-03 07:27
 | 
World NukestrikE
why would he go to navi? navi is in slump while liquid is on the rise. money wise its also liquid. in liquid he will be most likely the best player and he will get all props and the last thing? it looks like all players in liquid are dedicated to the game. cant rly say that about navi at this moment... i think that he should definitely stay in liquid
2022-10-03 03:00
10 replies
FASHR | 
France Ansi
i explained most of it in #15. Liquid doesnt have s1mple. s1mple is the GOAT of CSGO atm. electronic is the robin to batman. b1t (although he is in a slump) has one of the highest HS%, and Perfecto is one of the highest rated supports. Yes Liquid will adjust to whatever YEKI wants. but YEKI has to carry Liquid, and that is nearly impossible in his function as primary entry. I really like Liquid and their players, but NaVi can make YEKI immortal and Liquid cant.
2022-10-03 03:05
9 replies
 | 
World NukestrikE
"Liquid doesnt have s1mple. s1mple is the GOAT of CSGO atm" they dont but how dedicated s1mple actually is nowadays? plays valorant a lot, even skipped games for personal reasons and lets be honest, look at how he looks atm. honestly i wouldnt be surprised if he will take a break "electronic is the robin to batman" look at him atm, especially with new roles. honestly doesnt look that good why would yekindar wants to leave liquid to join navi at this moment? he is in perfect position. great salary, i would say stable roster on the rise and he will be viewed as the best player there which would never happen in navi. no, i rly think that he should stay where he is for now
2022-10-03 03:09
5 replies
FASHR | 
France Ansi
yeah like i said, NaVi want to win as well, so they will give YEKI some room, and most likely similar to how Boombl4 fitted in. i have my opinion of what is happening with s1mple but think with some time that will sort itself out. electronic just needs to revert to his old role. Also like i said in #25 (did you read it), YEKI will be the star player of Liquid, but is he really able to carry this team any higher from his current role. No matter how you cut it, NaVi will still be an upgrade for YEKI. together with s1mple he can win it all. Signing with Liquid equals signing for moneyz.
2022-10-03 03:18
4 replies
 | 
World NukestrikE
naf, elige(even tho that he is also in slump) and yekindar is great rifle core. i would even say one of the best on paper. osee needs to find consistency but he has also a lot of potential. i would never ever say that this team is only about yekindar at all. if we would have this discussion 4 months ago then i would definitely agree with you. i just cant agree at this moment. not after whats going on with navi... lets just agree to disagree i guess:)
2022-10-03 03:21
2 replies
FASHR | 
France Ansi
Oh yeah, i definitely dont want to say anything bad of the guys at Liquid. Personally i think NAF is one of the best active lurkers in CSGO, he is a great clutcher AND he can AWP. oSee is imo NA's best AWPer atm, he just needs to get used to this new style. either way, any team should be happy to have YEKI on their roster.
2022-10-03 03:26
1 reply
 | 
World NukestrikE
"either way, any team should be happy to have YEKI on their roster." definitely...he is amazing
2022-10-03 03:27
Simple look like a nice player to be play rn. He is not titling and he is not toxic to everyone. Also, Navi are receiving Ddos threats every game rn. Super healthy environnement.
2022-10-03 03:22
"I really like Liquid and their players, but NaVi can make YEKI immortal and Liquid cant." Exactly. At the end of the day it will all come down to how Yekindar wants to be remembered when the time comes for him to retire. If he goes to Liquid then they will transform into a top team that will compete for trophies. If he goes to NaVi then they will transform into the most talents CSGO roster of all time and will have a chance to rival the era that Astralis once had. -- Rational American
2022-10-03 03:12
2 replies
FASHR | 
France Ansi
im glad we agree on that. you know, i once switched jobs so i could make a lot more money. Boy, what was i wrong. I quit that job after two miserable years that just werent worth it. If i was YEKI, i'd sign for NaVi. Would you take the money, or the fame ?
2022-10-03 03:20
1 reply
"you know, i once switched jobs so i could make a lot more money. Boy, what was i wrong. I quit that job after two miserable years that just werent worth it." I'm sorry to hear that, but I'm glad that you were able to get out from difficult situation. Life is all about learning though, and I'm sure you got a much better perspective of life from that experience. I just hope that someone young like Yekindar doesn't jump into a similar situation without taking the time to try and fully understand the situation at hand. "If i was YEKI, i'd sign for NaVi. Would you take the money, or the fame ?" People don't really understand the situation that Yekindar is in right now. The only reason why NaVi didn't immediately try to buy him when he became available months ago was due to the fact that VP ownership had ties to the Russian oligarchs. But now that VP has been sold to a different ownership group, there is a chance that NaVi would be open to negotiations. If this is the case, and NaVi reaches out to Yekindar to let him know that they are interested in acquiring him, then it's pretty much a done deal. Just think about it... NaVi went from the brink of an era at the end of 2021. Then Putin invades Ukraine right before Katowice semifinals and NaVi lose. Then FaZe wins Kato + EPL 15. NaVi battle to the finals of Antwerp, just to lose to FaZe. Then Boom gets dropped and NaVi lose their captain. Sdy is picked up as a filler player for the time being and NaVi win Blast, but then fall short again to FaZe in a long and hard fought finals at Cologne. By now, s1mple is completely broken mentally from having to live out of a duffle bag for months as he can't return back home. He then takes a short mental health break. Next Chapter: NaVi stumble through the group stage at EPL 16, and by now just about everyone on NaVi has taken a big step back from how they were performing prior to Boom getting dropped. They manage to beat Heroic in the first round of playoffs, and then lose to G2 in the Quarterfinals. On the other hand, Yekindar has been able to completely turn around Liquid's trajectory as a team. They end up making it all the way to the finals at EPL 16, but lose an extremely close match to Vitality. At this point it is clear that Yekindar has more than proven his worth. He benched himself at VP, then stood in for an English speaking team and turned them into a trophy contender. What is on the line and Yekindar's potential decision at hand: Yekindar has an opportunity to join NaVi. A team that was on the brink of an era in 2021, but fell short in 2022 without even getting a fair chance at giving it their all in the server due to circumstances that were happening to them outside of the server. But not only did they not solidify their own era, but they have spent the majority of 2022 with front row seats as FaZe have taken the throne and are now on the brink of solidifying their own era. Because of this, Yekindar has an opportunity that potentially no other player in CSGO history has ever had, and there will most likely never be another player in the future that will be given a similar chance... Yekindar can go to NaVi and give them the chance to prove what they wanted a chance to prove at the beginning of 2022. NaVi has the hands down greatest player of all time on their team. But he had never won a major until 2021, and that was something that had always been held against him. NaVi is also a household name in CounterStrike, and it was their first major in CSGO. But now Yekindar has a chance to go to NaVi and bring them to a level that they have never reached before. He has a chance to help them establish a real and true NaVi era. If he were to accomplish that, then he would be remembered as not only one of the best riflers to ever play the game, but also to be remembered as the man who pulled NaVi out of the dumps when they needed help more than ever before. The storyline would be straight out of a movie, and for that reason alone I don't think there is any chance in hell that Yekindar would say no to joining them if he were to ever be given the opportunity. -- Delusional American
2022-10-03 03:40
Liquid reach grandfinal because they not meet yet navi G2 heroic , also liquid lose navi with headtrick as stand in LOL
2022-10-03 03:38
2 replies
FASHR | 
France Ansi
yeah, they were kinda lucky to beat Fnatic as well imo, but thats CSGO. what i didnt say yet is that Liquid really got some fresh new energy from YEKI, and that was great to see.
2022-10-03 03:42
1 reply
yes i bet liquid maybe lose if they meet navi or g2 in playoff but sadly not btw its yekindar effect to put liquid to here
2022-10-03 09:30
Please no navi era was so stomping and boring.
2022-10-03 19:35
 | 
World NukestrikE
he should stay in liquid
2022-10-03 02:52
 | 
United States f1nessd
g2
2022-10-03 02:53
Liquid lol
2022-10-03 02:54
 | 
United States RounderSo
LULquid
2022-10-03 02:57
honestly idk if he will stay on liquid it's hard to manage your life when you are a EU player in an NA team shox interview for context: hltv.org/news/34116/shox-the-choice-to-p..
2022-10-03 02:59
As an American, I hope Liquid. I strongly disagree ab him helping NaVi, but I think he'd make most other teams better. An interesting pick would be C9 imo. Their star players are both pretty passive, and their gameplan relies super heavily on Nafanny (one of the most inconsistent players in CS) to get entries. I think if they swapped interz or H0bbit for yekindar, that would be a massive upgrade for entry power/consistency
2022-10-03 03:04
3 replies
I have been thinking about this change to keep my hope that one day C9 will have an Era, but the roles dont work and besied adding such an agrresive player, will meed to change their system a lot, which has taken over more than 2 years to build, literally no other team is as old as they are now, earlier S1mple and elec and Boom were
2022-10-03 03:45
2 replies
Nah, Yekindar will not help cloud9 to make an era. Im saying this as Cloud9 fan. This team have weak and passive structure, probly most passive team in top10 rn. They need new IGL or coach
2022-10-03 07:18
1 reply
No they also need another star rifler to help ax1le out
2022-10-03 18:51
spirit
2022-10-03 03:09
Stay
2022-10-03 03:33
+Bymas +Yekindar +mantuu
2022-10-03 04:17
2 replies
-logic -IQ -brain cells
2022-10-03 04:18
1 reply
flag, typical U.S braindead
2022-10-03 18:37
liquid
2022-10-03 04:55
 | 
Scotland hibee33
BIG
2022-10-03 06:29
he is not leaving liquid and u have to be so fucking stupid to think he will kek xD
2022-10-03 06:41
Xyp9x | 
India NinX
Hopefully not to liquid. just because one liquid fan wants him out. Somebody should grant him his wish. hltv.org/forums/threads/2686240/yekindar
2022-10-03 06:53
 | 
Czech Republic Mr_Toby
G2 (biggest firepower ever)
2022-10-03 06:59
 | 
Netherlands dabadpad
cloud9
2022-10-03 07:00
 | 
North Macedonia m3tAce
liquid
2022-10-03 07:01
Big
2022-10-03 07:12
he clearly is enjoying liquid
2022-10-03 07:24
i swear he better go to liquid
2022-10-03 18:47
I dont underatand why some ppl said yekindar should stay on liquid where navi clearly better than liquid. You can argue they just got 2nd place in EPL but that doesnt mean liquid is better. Navi is stronger team. How many tourney they won? Compare how many trophies navi won? Navi wins If he goes to navi, he'll win the trophies coz navi individual skill are better than liquid
2022-10-03 19:09
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.
Now playing
Thumbnail for stream
United States
Cooper
871 viewers
Top streams
All(14)
Casters(7)
Streamers(5)
Organizers(2)
United States
Cooper