Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Liquid
 | 
Turkey Joper 
First of all, congratulations to Liquid and their players and coach. They showed us how hard this team has worked and their true strength. This was not just a performance exclusive to this tournament. They've been showing it since Yekindar first joined. They lost very close in the Quarterfinals in Cologne, they finished 1st in Blast and now they finish 2nd in the EPL(would have won if Zywoo hadn't played like a god). Frankly, I was sure they would win this tournament, but it didn't. At least they tried. But after all the congratulations, let's get to a few critiques. 1. First of all, there are a few shortcomings and mistakes in the installation of the dust2 map. Elige plays as a lurker on the T side, which is ridiculous. Elige and NAF should also switch roles on the T side on d2. Otherwise, our lives will burn even more. Frankly, we beat team c9 on d2 with some luck. Elige disappears on the T side at d2. Because it's a role he's not used to. So they should switch roles with NAF. And NAF will be back to its real role. 2.As for the vertigo. They have no real tactics in the Vertigo, that's a fact. They need to do a special study for vertigo. They should give awp to Osee. Osee should not play as a support player. Should play more impact. They were actually good in the Vertigo, but I don't understand why they got so bad. Or they should make a switch between vertigo and nuke. But I believe they will work hard on this problem. Thank you for reading my thread.
2022-10-03 15:21
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
saving vertigo strats for major COPIUM but actually a good event for liquid
2022-10-03 15:22
1 reply
 | 
Turkey Joper
Yes! They played well. But you should not forget that we lost at the Berlin Major in 2019 due to vertigo. I just don't want this to happen again
2022-10-03 15:24
+1
2022-10-03 15:27
If they can get overpass or vertigo up to the level of their mirage or ancient they are going to be in really good shape. Their dust 2 is generally pretty good there might be some role clashes but playing against zywoo on that map is about as hard as it gets. To say something good they legit I think have the best inferno in the world.
2022-10-03 15:28
12 replies
It really a lot on yekindar's shoulders tbh (their inferno). You can see that Naf is not used to play A inferno, but it is their best map with mirage. D2, I feel they are playing too agro sometimes. Yekindar was rushing lower tunnels every rounds and they were overhelming NAF. The 2 extremities : A long and B tunnel are pretty weak rn. Playing pit alone and playing b site alone is really risky.
2022-10-03 15:34
7 replies
I mean it is a lot on his shoulders but he’s supposed to be a superstar player on this team. The strength of this team is really their Ct sides and in that context you can see that their rifles are often pretty oppressive to other teams. They had four guys over 90 adr yesterday on Ct inferno.
2022-10-03 15:44
3 replies
True. I'm not saying it is only yekindar inferno, but they need more varieties around Yekindar awesome plays. The inferno ct side and mirage ct side are the more cleaner/consistent one. Their D2 ct side need some changes imo (they are trying to create their own meta, which is good, but they need classic setups too.). Overpass ct side, I think the right players are the right places, but the synergy is not there yet. Vertigo is just a mess. Yekindar / Elige is not working well, Nitro b anchoring is awful too. Osee is pretty much passive the whole round.
2022-10-03 15:48
2 replies
I agree with what you are saying. Not long ago that vertigo was a good map for them. I think in general they need to find a way to make elige a bit more comfortable. I think it’s pretty clear he’s lost some roles and he’s looked kind of lost on dust and vertigo in particular. This is really the first time he’s not the main star on the team. That’s life but hopefully he knows he’s still a big key to making this all work. I’m sure today is not a good one for the guy.
2022-10-03 15:54
1 reply
 | 
Turkey Joper
+1
2022-10-03 15:56
I don’t know naf looks fine on inferno he usually plays a balcony or pit and is always good for 1 kill and usually gets 2
2022-10-03 16:32
2 replies
He looks fine, but he doesn't look extra confortable too, like it was his playground. Ex. Sdy or electronic. The synergy between naf, elige and osee is getting better, but this is not t1 level rn imo.
2022-10-03 16:35
1 reply
Yea true
2022-10-03 16:39
 | 
Turkey Joper
Yes, it's hard to play against zywoo, it's a fact. But that doesn't remove the troubles in d2. Also, they are best inferno team as you said.
2022-10-03 15:32
1 reply
Sure I’m just saying that it’s quite difficult to stop in form zywoo on dust 2. It should be his playground.
2022-10-03 15:45
Their inferno isnt that good tbf A lot of teams will find a counter for yekindar
2022-10-03 16:41
1 reply
What they have to find a counter for is their riflers on Ct side. You remember yekindars entry’s on banana but the core strength of the map is their Ct side suffocating teams out. Their inferno is S tier even if it’s not quite the best in the world.
2022-10-03 17:03
They used to be a good vertigo team. I think Elige should go on b connector/rotator with NAF. Yekindar + Nitro is working well at the moment. While Naf + Elige is having an ok synergy. I would free a bit osee. D2, i like some ideas, but their ct setups are getting previsible. Yekindar is going b dark every rounds and does nothing there. NAF cannot handle b pushes like that. Vitality found the weakness.
2022-10-03 15:35
3 replies
 | 
Turkey Joper
I like this vertigo idea. This might work. As you said, Yekindar should play a little more passively in D2. NAF plays very alone and they use it.
2022-10-03 15:35
2 replies
They should try something else, honesty, because it is not working. Their overpass need minors changes compared to their vertigo. It is more a matter of synergy and having a better t side. . Yekindar/Osee are playing pretty well together. NAF is a great rotator and Elige/Nitro are usually good together. Vertigo, nothing is really working. Osee is holding angles, Yekindar is playing a bit to agro, Elige is useless, Nitro is a bad b anchor and NAF is the most solid, but still, average.
2022-10-03 15:42
1 reply
 | 
Turkey Joper
There is obviously no need for changes on the Overpass ct side. Because ct sides do business. But on the T side, Elige should be the connector player as he used to be.He used to be like that and they were winning easily with Yekindar. I think this is the only change needed for Overpass. As for vertigo, NAF and Elige can switch roles. Nitro becomes anchor player. Elige plays as a rotater. Yekindar and NAF also play on the ramp. Osee also makes a show with awp :)
2022-10-03 15:51
THEY DONT KNOW NUKE SO NO WAY YOU WIN A TROPHY WITHOUT NUKE sorry for "caps
2022-10-03 15:53
5 replies
 | 
Turkey Joper
They can learn nuke. But I don't quite agree with the idea that they can't lift the trophy. They can lift trophies without a nuke, but their other maps must be flawless or have minimal bugs.
2022-10-03 15:55
4 replies
all great teams have a strong nuke and liquid insta ban nuke
2022-10-03 16:01
3 replies
 | 
Turkey Joper
So, yes you are right. But this is their choice. Starting to learn nuke can be tiring for them. Because they have limited time. In addition, this team is returning to their country outside the tournament and may not be able to train with Yekindar. Also, it would be wrong to do something like this when the Major is approaching.
2022-10-03 16:06
1 reply
Also, we don't know the new map pool after the major. "Source 2 copium"
2022-10-03 16:11
I agree, if their vertigo is still continue to be awful like that, they should try nuke. Nuke is a strategic map. So, once you start to mastering it, it is not an easy map to get upset.
2022-10-03 16:09
elige won them that dust tho
2022-10-03 16:03
 | 
United States cr4zy_m3
Had it on overpass though 14-12
2022-10-03 17:28
1 reply
 | 
Turkey Joper
Exactly!
2022-10-03 18:59
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.
Now playing
Thumbnail for stream
Sweden
olofmeister
4422 viewers
Top streams
All(29)
Casters(17)
Streamers(9)
Organizers(3)
Sweden
olofmeister