Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Astralis, +Staehr
f0rsakeN | 
Australia NoLeS 
I've said it from day 1 and everytime Sprout play I keep standing by this, Astralis will have fucked up if they pass on one of the most promising young aggressive rifle talents in Danish CS. In an international lineup this 18 year old kid is still doing some major damage, making space and demonstrating so much potential. Much needed for a team like Astralis that is getting long in the tooth and needs some reinvigorating talent with some longevity, especially if they're truly reinstating dev1ce back into this retirement home of a roster. If there's a perfect time to make a move like +Staehr now is it with k0nfig's career in the team on the rocks, and with a final desperation move in the books with a +dev1ce resigning. Fuck splashing so much cash on overpriced and unstable older players that can disappear within months and never reconstitute to prime form. If this org is that irresponsible to shell out such big bucks do it on new talent that can stay in the game for a bit, there are enough veterans to keep them in check and help them develop in the team On another note, refrezh also looks very competent in the IGL seat for such a newcomer to the role and younger IGL overall. TL;DR: perfect time to +Staehr -k0nfig unless Astralis org morons (which they are)
2022-10-04 12:12
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
also, -refrezh hasn't left Heroic looking too great but for both parties it was probably for the better. Both Heroic and refrezh were stagnating heavily in that roster and it had been given enough time to break their glass ceiling: unfortunately no such breakthrough materialised through the lukewarm end to that roster. Still too early to call but with time I can see refrezh being a staple IGL of the Danish scene, given how satisfactory he's been in the germinal phase of this stripling Sprout roster
2022-10-04 12:22
43 replies
rod | 
Andorra esclafit
stop flexing your vocabulary kid this is not high school
2022-10-04 12:23
38 replies
Flexing what now? If you read what I wrote and your main takeaway was that this vocabulary was impressive, you have more problems than just your high school education
2022-10-04 12:25
36 replies
rod | 
Andorra esclafit
zip it
2022-10-04 12:25
11 replies
If you're feeling unconfident, I did this quick googling for you, please give this line a call: Andorra Emergency Hotline offers 24-hour service to people throughout Andorra who are in an emergency situation or is at risk of suicide; tel. 112 <---
2022-10-04 12:27
9 replies
calm down crocodile dundee you are slowing down on your shakespearian speech
2022-10-04 12:35
6 replies
I couldn't think of an Andorran equivalent to Crocodile Dundee so you got me there bruv. In my defense I only learned what an Andorra is today
2022-10-04 12:39
5 replies
chug in a fosters to celebrate mate
2022-10-04 12:45
4 replies
Fosters isn't a thing in Oz, there're cheaper and better tasting suds to crack on with. You've been watching too much Crocodile Dundee
2022-10-04 12:49
3 replies
yea sorry i don’t know much about oceania piss-drinking habits. i only bother with good beers )
2022-10-04 13:10
2 replies
I never had doubt, you been drinking some good shit to come up with all this
2022-10-04 13:11
1 reply
seal the grave
2022-10-04 17:32
Suicide is no joke mate.
2022-10-04 13:42
1 reply
Oh for sure, it's no laughing matter.
2022-10-04 13:49
lol
2022-10-04 12:48
u really go on the internet and say about urself that ur vocabulary is impressive LMAOOOOOOOOOO
2022-10-05 17:18
11 replies
you have illiteracy issues. Reread the reply and figure out the context, you might be able to get there on a retry
2022-10-05 17:22
10 replies
what are u even talking about LMAO ur trying to be smart too hard bro we dont care
2022-10-05 17:37
9 replies
you're getting upset about a nonexistent point because you couldn't even read a simple comment. Do better next time lil buddy
2022-10-05 17:41
8 replies
yes i really couldnt read it bcs i cant read write or count yes my little brother
2022-10-05 18:33
7 replies
more than 50 minutes later you're still coming back to whine, try watch a game or something pal. Your favorite Serbs are on the server
2022-10-05 18:35
6 replies
maybe i was doing something productive u know? maybe i spend my time with my loved ones just like u here recommending me to watch a fucking counter strike game ur so fucking stupid when u will realize get a life
2022-10-05 18:36
5 replies
HAHA you're on a CS forum and crying when CS is mentioned. Smartest hltv user for sure
2022-10-05 18:37
4 replies
can i give u advice? or u will decline bcs ur so egoistic for no reason and think ur better than ever other human being who is not u
2022-10-05 18:38
3 replies
You wanted to get involved in some comment thread you couldn't even read properly the first or second time. Now here you are getting emotional because of it. Right now you are just bumping my thread for no reason. Study hard in school and come back so you won't run into these problems again, I will be proud of you then okay?
2022-10-05 18:41
2 replies
i have friend exactly like u, egoistic, talk in language who nobody understands him bcs he studied few more words to look smart, has no friends, no hobbies, no personality, its literally u, im truly not upset about some degenerate like u on HLTV, i laughted u out bcs ur life is so sad just by reading that reply and it made me laugh, the only emotional guy here is u who is trying to be so smart and educational when im literally studying mechanical engineering and im in my majors what are u gonna teach u stupid retarted kid. maybe just leave this site it would be the best for u
2022-10-05 18:45
1 reply
You're studying engineering hey? That's fantastic and quite ironic by the way, because I completed my bachelors in the exact same degree in 2019. Actually makes plenty of sense though, because at least half the graduating cohort were just as you are, very awkward and meek in person but always loved to circlejerk in cute little group chats online. When you calm down I will be here to talk to you, there's too much emotion running through your head its not good alright? Very hard to say anything sensible the way you are feeling right now. PM me, let's work through your thoughts in private
2022-10-05 18:49
Cringe
2022-10-05 18:42
5 replies
English is your first language, so you shouldn't be getting this offended over the sight of words longer than 6 letters.
2022-10-05 18:43
4 replies
It is your attitude
2022-10-05 19:10
3 replies
I see no issue.
2022-10-05 19:16
2 replies
That is apparent to all of us
2022-10-05 19:18
1 reply
Easy up with the big words my guy
2022-10-05 19:21
 | 
Denmark Mister_A
come on bro. youre writing poets on a cs forum
2022-10-05 19:13
5 replies
That's the thing my guy there's 0 poetry, the folks who replied just couldn't be bothered to read and wanted to act like it was. My vocabulary is ordinary, it's like getting angry at a car going 70 km an hour for 'speeding'
2022-10-05 19:16
4 replies
 | 
Denmark Mister_A
well if its a 60 km/h road its pretty fair. and maybe not poets but youre trying to write an analytical essay tho
2022-10-05 19:18
3 replies
Sure, but why not? If it's an argument worth making why not make it well. If some people get upset at a CS post because the author spent more than 2 sentences writing it, that's not my problem.
2022-10-05 19:20
2 replies
 | 
Denmark Mister_A
because we live in a society
1 reply
now you're making sense
 | 
North America Camino
He used some three syllables words and I don’t see a problem here
2022-10-04 12:26
Honestly lukewarm is a perfect description to that roster ending
2022-10-04 13:50
3 replies
Just going nowhere. I'm happy +jabbi happened even though I don't think the roster is going to win shit for a while, I'm just glad to see Heroic isn't fine resting on their laurels and remaining a perennial 5-10 ranked team, they'll make changes even if it doesn't end up the best fit
2022-10-04 13:52
2 replies
 | 
North America Camino
I can’t figure this team out. For the longest time, people were saying they couldn’t go tend for titles because their lack of an impact AWPer. Fast forward to EPL, Cadian drops good numbers, and they can’t put the pieces together. To contextualize it in their game against Navi with the tech issues, they never played the same after the break. More and more I want to pin their ceiling to some mentality that they haven’t been able to break since LAN came back.
2022-10-04 13:56
1 reply
They just don't have the individual firepower in an era where individual firepower is king. No team is rising to the top of the crop with just sheer tactics, it's the era of superteams like FaZe, G2, Vitality, NaVi etc. Only stavn is really carrying the torch on that front for Heroic, they tried with jabbi but he hasn't risen to the occasion or even shown the same form he had with HooXi, not yet. They need a blameF (again)
2022-10-04 13:59
 | 
North America Camino
Great acquisition for Astralis, maybe not the best career move for Staeher. Seeing how Astralis treat their talent is cause for concern, and maybe he’d rather be on a top 20 team consistently than find himself in contract prison on the bench.
2022-10-04 12:29
3 replies
I agree but at the now when k0nfig's career is in jeopardy because of some fistfight in Malta now's a good chance to have a proper full-time shot on the main roster. Especially if dev1ce is really making his return then a Staehr addition could really cement a very strong roster, with a good mix of firepower, tactics, experience, and youth
2022-10-04 12:31
2 replies
 | 
North America Camino
If k0nfig is a nonstarter going forward, this could benefit both parties. The trouble of it is Astralis has never shown willingness to buy out players and another team (maybe TSM!) could get him before Astralis even has a chance Expect academy promotions before a move like this
2022-10-04 12:34
1 reply
Yeah probably. Astralis has to go down in the Hall of Fame of shit management alongside NiP and EG
2022-10-04 12:41
 | 
Switzerland Imodeode
I disagree with -k0nfig. He's the second best player in this team. At this point I'm starting to question gla1ve's calling. Not to mention Xyp9x who is the definition of average. And yes, I know they are role pieces, but so is k0nfig, and replacing him with Staehr isn't really a 1 for 1 replacement.
3 replies
The fact that he's the 2nd best player on the team doesn't say a whole lot especially because he hasn't seen any lingering consistency for years now and it's quite undeniable at this point that it's a serious problem for the team especially with just how frequently his inconsistency issues pop up on any map other than Ancient Xyp9x is not a solid player either anymore (though he's markedly improved after Astralis did some role changes/reallocations), sure. But since k0nfig is the one already on the chopping block, and Xyp9x has history with dev1ce who he's obviously succeeded well with, I think it's more reasonable and convenient to give him a little more time instead gla1ve I mostly agree with, he's not necessarily a great caller he was more pivotal for the innovation he brought to the tactical side of CS but now that the meta has entirely caught up and lapped what he's done his impact on the team is questionable now. That said, it's hard to think of a solid and available replacement for him at the moment. + same deal with Xyp9x, a former strong relationship and history with dev1ce, should wait to see how that roster pans out first before giving gla1ve the boot.
2022-10-04 12:35
2 replies
 | 
North America Camino
The way you’ve described Astralis here makes their situation seem like hell It feels as though they can’t win with this roster, but there aren’t realistic moves that could fix it Maybe the device acquisition could change things, but that’s probably still months off in the horizon
2022-10-04 12:43
1 reply
I can for sure see the dev1ce move doing very good things for the roster if k0nfig does come back. blameF singlehandedly pulled this team into the top 5 for some time, with another more consistent carry the team can compete with the best. Just seeing how much a -junior +hallzerk change or -mantuu +degster did for CoL and OG is good enough evidence that in 2022 a single key roster move can really put everything back in order. It's just that it took millions and years of getting shit on by tier 1-2 teams to put some shadow of a competent team back together
2022-10-04 12:47
I've said it from day 1 and everytime Sprout play I keep standing by this, Astralis will have fucked up if they pass on one of the most promising young aggressive rifle talents in Danish CS. In an international lineup this 18 year old kid is still doing some major damage, making space and demonstrating so much potential. Much needed for a team like Astralis that is getting long in the tooth and needs some reinvigorating talent with some longevity, especially if they're truly reinstating dev1ce back into this retirement home of a roster. If there's a perfect time to make a move like +Staehr now is it with k0nfig's career in the team on the rocks, and with a final desperation move in the books with a +dev1ce resigning. Fuck splashing so much cash on overpriced and unstable older players that can disappear within months and never reconstitute to prime form. If this org is that irresponsible to shell out such big bucks do it on new talent that can stay in the game for a bit, there are enough veterans to keep them in check and help them develop in the team On another note, refrezh also looks very competent in the IGL seat for such a newcomer to the role and younger IGL overall. TL;DR: perfect time to +Staehr -k0nfig unless Astralis org morons (which they are)
2 replies
+1 could not agree more with what you've written
2022-10-04 12:31
 | 
North America Camino
This is a great idea, I think someone should make a forum post about this
2022-10-04 12:32
I agree with everything you said and we all know they will not do this. I hope refresh comes back to Heroic when Cadian leaves and Refresh can take over IGL
2022-10-04 12:48
2 replies
 | 
North America Camino
Cadian signed with Heroic for another two years, so I guess Refrezh will have lots of time to develop
2022-10-04 12:50
1 reply
Yea thats why and I don't think there is any bad blood between them so it would be big win-win on both sides.
2022-10-04 17:25
after watch VOD, im disagree with -konfig 1. bc konfig only out for short period, and after that staehr can only be moved to talent roster, which bad choice for staehr 2. structure-wise, he don't fit to konfig position and role, and Astralis already struggle to solve structural problem and staehr addition only make it worse 3. staehr profile is like Altekz profile imo, so staehr addition will only make talent roster unhappy with Astralis as org, which is worse for Astralis if their own employee didn't trust the company, much worse than unhappy csgo community imo if it -xyp or -glaive, decent suggestion to +staehr
2022-10-04 13:04
2 replies
 | 
North America Camino
A few things > K0nfig will only be out for a while After the fighting incident in Malta, Astralis might label him a reputational risk and bench him. This isn’t as certain as you might think. > Staehr wouldn’t fit, take time to integrate So would any replacement if K0nfig is pressured out. As an aggressive rifler, it’s hard to think they couldn’t make Staehr work, especially if Glaive is even a fraction of the IGL he once was > Astralis Talent players will be unhappy Point blank, I don’t think Astralis cares.
2022-10-04 13:09
1 reply
if -konfig is real thing and Astralis must find another rifler, then +staehr is a good choice glaive can take konfig's role and solve their structural problem but, i still think Altekz is better choice (similar profile player) bc i watch Altekz regularly and not staehr, so clear bias here
2022-10-04 13:20
"Astralis will have fucked up if they pass on one of the most promising young aggressive rifle talents in Danish CS" fessor and zyphon were in their academy team
2022-10-04 13:10
12 replies
Astralis will have fucked up if they pass again on one of the most promising young aggressive rifle talents in Danish CS
2022-10-04 13:19
Xyp9x | 
India NinX
I would have gotten Fressor as a stand-in instead of MistR. He is better. Hell has incredible promise to replace K0nfig.
2022-10-04 13:22
7 replies
 | 
North America Camino
Before the k0nfig incident, slotting him even into Xyp’s roles would have probably benefited them in the long term Xyp for Astralis is the epitome of sunk cost fallacy
2022-10-04 13:26
6 replies
Xyp9x | 
India NinX
I don't think so. When Xyp plays his roles. He is usually on point. He has had a boost in performance after IEM Dallas. I do agree that xyp9x appears epitome of Sunk cost fallacy that is because BlameF initially had like 90% of xyp9x role. post Dallas I see xyp plan about 40% of his old roles as BlameF is their active choice for lurk. So far what I feel is both Blame and Xyp approach to passive format has not synced up which is why when they are last 2 people standing it doesnt usually works out. It needs to be either Xyp and someone else or BlameF and someone else. He still wins his clutches fairly. Not as high as 2016-19 still fairly consistently but his position isnt putting him in clutches as many times and when it does its either they are battling time or he has to set up the bomb so he can't position himself to play clutch. so weird scenarios that kind of is putting him in a disadvantages position. If rumors are true and K0nfig leaves and BlameF choose to leave with K0nfig. We might see a resurrection of Xyp9x in Lurk. But thats a big if.
2022-10-04 13:36
5 replies
Xyp9x | 
India NinX
There have been maps where Xyp showed up big time in losing moments. FaZe overpass comes to mind or Mirage vs Vitality. Both were losing map where Xyp showed up big time. They lost against Faze but won against Vitality.
2022-10-04 13:39
2 replies
There've been even more moments however where Xyp9x hasn't showed up whatsoever in both winning and losing moments. He has improved alot lately one can give him that.
2022-10-04 13:50
1 reply
Xyp9x | 
India NinX
That's true. winning moments where usually doesnt show is when BlameF and K0nfig are on role. On losing moments, it practically when nobody shows up. XD entire squad is in red except BlameF
2022-10-04 13:55
 | 
North America Camino
This team will collapse if BlameF and K0nfig exit, point blank. The future doesn’t seem bright for this org, especially if they miss the major.
2022-10-04 13:39
1 reply
Xyp9x | 
India NinX
It depends. Like rather than bring in names that are big, if they look into what positions are remaining players strong at and then find player for missing positions. They would be back in top in 6-8 months. Something that happened with Kjaerbye and Magisk. Kjaerbye and Dupreeh both wanted to play entry. So when Kjaerbye left and Dupreeh perfectly slotted into entry. Talks were of bring in K0nfig who was the best Danish Rifler at the time but brought in Magisk who played the roles they need rather than having conflicting roles. took them about 4 months to get back on top. Ofc, Zonic played a huge role in doing this and If Trace, understands their role problems and finds the right players to fill in. I think they can be back in 6-8 months after both of them leave.
2022-10-04 13:46
 | 
North America Camino
Forget splashing money on an acquisition, they had viable choices on their ACADEMY side and passed them up consistently. Zyphon was a playoffs player at Antwerp btw, unlike Astralis. Jesus.
2022-10-04 13:23
2 replies
I can sort of understand letting Zyphon go because 1) He was AWPing at the time (not 100% sure about this) and they had device on the main roster 2) according to some, he was really toxic and wanted to leave the team himself but fessor is a great rifler and could have replaced either xyp or konfig.. If he was in the place of MistR rn astralis could have arguably looked better
2022-10-04 13:32
1 reply
 | 
North America Camino
Astralis might have listed MistR as their sub fully expecting it would never come into play. The roster locks weeks ahead of the k0nfig incident have probably caught them off guard in a big way. If Astralis had their choice between Fessor and MistR in hindsight, I’d bet they take Fessor every time.
2022-10-04 13:36
 | 
Other roeJ_fan
Completely agree
2022-10-04 13:51
1 reply
on that note roeJ was the other guy I thought Astralis should've gunned for. Both him and nicoodoz never happened. Astralis could've been legitimately top 5, only issue is roeJ is obviously alot older and doesn't have the same potential as Staehr, his ceiling is much more known
2022-10-04 13:54
Agree 100% Astralis with device and Staehr is a real threat.
2022-10-04 17:41
1 reply
top 5 potential.
2022-10-05 12:29
fessor +me
2022-10-05 13:10
1 reply
-gla1ve -k0nfig -Xyp9x +refrezh +Staehr +Zyphon
2022-10-05 17:15
+1million
2022-10-05 17:16
You guys need to let go off the past, xyp isn't what he used to. He got old, just like the rest of us. Time to move on
2022-10-05 17:44
1 reply
2022-10-05 17:47
 | 
Uganda M4CK1NHO
just remember what happened to bubzkji he was performing better than sthaer before astralis
2022-10-05 17:46
1 reply
Actually true lmao
2022-10-05 17:49
Toft | 
Denmark LJSI
would rather have zyphon instead of xyp tbh. Still think that konfig might be worth to keep
2022-10-05 18:42
1 reply
-k0nfig +Staehr -Xyp +Zyphoon -Fartlig +dev1ce and maybe maybe astralis has a chance -trace +some new tactical coach
2022-10-05 19:14
Yeah if they dont buy staehr after the major it will be dissapointing. Astralis with, gla1ve, blame, device, staehr, xyp9x feels really good
2022-10-05 19:22
konfig should stay on the team. Despite inconsistency, he has huge impact, can still play like a top20 player, and is their 2nd best player. He fucked up with that fight but hopefully he grows from this and comes back with his shit together. Which roles does Staehr play ? Sorry I didn't watch Sprout :D Could he fit as a replacement for xyp? xyp is still valuable in many situations, but with farlig being passive as well not much gets done. If device comes in and plays with agression I can see xyp hang around for a while. blamef konfig glaive device xyp / staehr or is this replacement stupid ?
2022-10-05 19:25
1 reply
Staehr's an aggressive star rifler. He can open rounds and make space like a motherfucker So not a good Xyp replacement, he's the best rifler to replace k0nfig out of absolutely anyone. Maybe roeJ makes sense as well but roeJ has a team and roeJ is much older/doesn't have the same potential
2022-10-06 11:41
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.
Now playing
Thumbnail for stream
United Kingdom
Champion of Champions
6656 viewers
Top streams
All(43)
Casters(27)
Streamers(13)
Organizers(3)
United Kingdom
Champion of Champions