Notice how all of these teams are Shit before And after this shuffle
i would like to see some changes in Complexity, but i think it's more of a coaching subject, rather than the players.
3 highly doubtful and probably not a huge improvement
2) not a chance. if they cut JT might as well go EU since they can still claim NA spots
3) they would go EU for awper
4) maybe but probably not
6) stop it
7) snakes is awping now
Who cars about dead scene
why -cerq and +NA awper? could go for mantuu/smooya or others without changing the NA core
Keep stanislaw out of Complexity PLEASE
New TSM roster:
2) I'd be happy with Stan, but tbh, I'd just give JT more time or go international.
3) Not bad moves. I'd hope they go for wiz, but I wouldn't be surprised if they went international
4) I'd keep Nouns roster for now. Especially considering cj isn't even the IGL, so idk what that change would accomplish. If anything, I'd say -cj -cxzi, +Beakie +Alvin
5) Atk will never drop their ZA wonderchild, but viz is definitely excellent
6) God I hope pwnalone doesn't go to an academy roster. The dude's like 31. I'd prefer a 1to1 swap for Cerq over that or try out a new NA awp, and hext, jeorge, and rush all on the same team? That's like 2.5 entry fraggers with so much role overlap on CT
7) Isn't snakes awping for strife rn?
8) They aight
9) Would be solid
LUL nothing changed??? Also why remove HexT?
This actually seems pretty good tbh
just add brazilian players
Reading the signings makes me sad.
There is no like exciting fpl esque talents in NA anymore. In 2018 and 2019 in particular there were a ton. Almost all of them on franchised valorant teams now.
congrats you made almost all of those teams worse
I’ll rate all of them
1) 8/8 good take
2) 6/8 adding motm wouldn’t do much as who will igl. They already struggle with calling why make it worse. Like +Stan it’s cool and he has been doing good in EG black
3) 6/8 like -Cerq + wiz, but -HexT +Jonji does nothing especially since HexT has been in baiter roles
4) 8/8 love it
5) 6/8 great fire power move, but they still need an entry
6) 1/8 serves no point and roster is super old. Rather get new talents
7) 3/8 snakes has been awping
8) 5/8 idk iron blood
9) 4/8 Walco mid
wow you turned bad but improving teams into total garbage
impressive even by hltv standards
Jeezs the NA scene looking really bad when you have teams like iron blood and vendetta in the top 10 NA teams.
Best NA shuffle right now to make a team win a Major would be:
The whole nouns org is cringe af. It’s from some weird bitcoin company, very strange
The other teams are w/e, but your CoL and EG shuffles are horrible. Stanislaw is just a 1:1 replacement for JT at best, and motm is a meme. Jonji should NOT be anywhere near the main team.
imo jonji wont be a good fit for eg, i would put jeorge instead as he is proven consistent in rio RMR LAN
the EG +wiz and jonji would pretty cool to see
I like all of these ideas, only kinda watch NA but still good time zone for me.
EG Academy is a good play
Fuck no... we have to keep eg black together and see how good they can be
Liquid disband - yekindar, naf, nitro to better EU teams
rest is irrelevant
Liquid: -nitr0, +s1mple
complexity: -jt, +niko
EG: -cerq, -hext +zywoo, +ax1le
Hext has potential i wouldn't remove him