Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Americans come
 | 
Turkey DelusionalEminemFanBoi 
NYC or Los Angles which one is better to live ?
2022-12-05 23:07
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
id say LA but ive never lived in either so my input isnt very helpful
2022-12-05 23:08
2 replies
LA is insanely expensive and you have either big mansions and rich people or bums living on the street. its not great honestly. would not recommend
2022-12-06 09:14
1 reply
+1 NYC is better
2022-12-06 09:22
 | 
Canada MiLkBaGzz
nyc
That's like choosing between the plague and cholera, there are way better places in the US
2022-12-05 23:10
22 replies
What's wrong with NY?
2022-12-06 02:27
21 replies
Everything. New York is referred to as a "concrete jungle", which is a pretty accurate description. It's interesting to visit, but definitely not a place you would want to live. -- Random American
2022-12-06 02:40
20 replies
I actually take the opposite position - NYC (speaking of the city and not of the state on the whole) is a lifestyle city. I live in London and to me the two are comparable: it's a city where you will never be bored and opportunities are endless, yet you need to deal with the fast-paced living. Both are shite as tourist destinations.
2022-12-06 02:50
2 replies
+1 spot on The guy you’re responding to has never travelled btw. He admitted himself he’s 29 and has stayed in his town for all his life in a previous thread. That’s why he’s spamming walls of text #60
2022-12-06 09:24
1 reply
"The guy you’re responding to has never travelled btw. He admitted himself he’s 29 and has stayed in his town for all his life in a previous thread." I am unsure of where you come up with these sorts of statements. One day you claim that I said I was 35, the next day you claim I am 29 and have never traveled outside of my home town. Peculiar behavior from yourself, but then again I wouldn't necessarily expect you to act any other way. As always, take care my friend :) -- Curious American
2022-12-06 23:19
But, let's be honest, you have probably never been there either.
2022-12-06 03:11
15 replies
"NYC (speaking of the city and not of the state on the whole) is a lifestyle city. I live in London and to me the two are comparable: it's a city where you will never be bored and opportunities are endless, yet you need to deal with the fast-paced living. Both are shite as tourist destinations." True, they are both "lifestyle cities" with "fast-paced living", however London is still not as comparable to New York City as you think. Population Density: 10,194 people / square kilometer (New York City) 5,518 people / square kilometer (London) *Approximately 1.85x higher population density in NYC vs London* Green Area Per Person: 13.56 meters squared (New York City) 27 meters squared (London) *Almost double the amount of green area per person in London versus NYC* Level of Air Pollution (Air Quality Index) 58 (New York City) 32 (London) *Almost double the amount of pollution in NYC versus London* Average Cost of Rent for a One-Bedroom Apartment: $3,279.87 (New York City) $2,359.87 (London) *Approximately 1.39x more expensive in NYC versus London* Average Cost of Rent for a Three-Bedroom Apartment: $6,577.09 (New York City) $4,737.19 (London) *Approximately 1.39x more expensive in NYC versus London* Murder Rate per 100,000 Inhabitants: 6.4 (New York City) 2.1 (London) *More than 3x higher in NYC vs London* Average Price for a 0.5L Bottle of Water From a Store / Shop: $2.35 (New York City) $1.39 (London) versus.com/en/london-vs-new-york The reality is that New York City has far more people crammed into a space with far less green areas, costs far more to live there, has a much higher crime rate, and is also much more polluted. Do they both have "fast-paced living"? Sure. But they are still very far from being similar. "But, let's be honest, you have probably never been there either." I have been to New York City a fair share of times, but I have never been to London. I most definitely would not call New York City to be a "shite tourist destination", simply because I think it is a fascinating experience. That being said, it definitely is not an experience that any and everyone would necessarily want to see firsthand, and I'm sure many people would much rather go visit a location with beautiful weather and beaches instead. -- NA Number's Guy
2022-12-06 03:42
14 replies
I live in nyc and been to London and few times. London’s better, much healthier lifestyle
2022-12-06 05:54
3 replies
 | 
United States McBubba
TBH I've never really been outside of the West Coast, and if I have it was when I was too young to remember. Also, cool nickname.
2022-12-06 06:10
1 reply
Thank you. Naf pulls his weight and more.
2022-12-06 18:05
That is what I assumed would be the case. Thank you for the input my fellow American friend :) -- Appreciative American
2022-12-06 23:02
+1
2022-12-06 08:28
5 replies
Bro failed to see that NYC has an average income almost 2x that of NYC lol. The mindlessly spamming of irrelevant statistics was pretty funny to see however.
2022-12-06 08:41
4 replies
Cope
2022-12-06 12:07
"Bro failed to see that NYC has an average income almost 2x that of NYC lol." NYC has double the income of NYC? That's pretty neat to know! -- Random American
2022-12-06 23:01
2 replies
Lmfao
2022-12-06 23:12
l | 
Germany _car
kkkkkkk
2022-12-06 23:15
For the record, I live in London, but I travel to NYC for business every once in a while (I am actually a qualified attorney in NYS). This is a bit of an odd one - the fact that you are throwing random statistics at me from wikipedia or wherever really just demonstrates that you do not understand either of these cities. People in finance from Europe and other parts of the world flock to London because it is the financial center of Europe; and, equally, people from the US and other parts of the world flock to NYC because it is the financial center of the Americas. These two cities are the two global places to be for finance and related activities. The resulting effect of this is that both cities have their share of resulting industries and related cost factors which by far exceed national averages, i.e. London accounts for about 22% of the UK's total GDP, I am used to paying £7+ for a pint and double that for cocktails, I spend £20+ a day on lunch, etc. The reason why NYC has a higher population density than London is because NYC is a city of skyscrapers whereas in London there are relatively few of these. The reason for that is because most properties in London are covered by restrictive covenants which prohibit building height exceeding that of its neighbors and in practice makes commercial real estate in London exceedingly expensive. But, no-one says: "I am going to NYC instead of London because the population density is higher." When it comes to green areas, NYC practically only has Central Park, whereas London has Green Park, Hyde Park, Richmond, Kew Gardens, Hampstead Heath, etc. But, no-one says: "I am going to London instead of NYC because I want to hang out in Hyde Park". Literally same for your murder rate, cost of a bottle of water (who gives a fuck?) and rent, etc. Several years ago I had a catch-up with a friend who had just moved over from JPM in London to NYC. Even though her headline salary nearly doubled, her verdict was that after she pays off her rent in Hell's Kitchen, her health insurance and her yoga lessons and other miscellaneous expenses, she has the same amount of money left in her account as she used to in London. What you need to understand is that the relevant comparison for these two cities is not the people who live and work in Queens vs the ones who live and work in Zone 8, it's the people who are live and work in Manhattan vs Zone 1 - and on all such comparable metrics they are broadly the same. I personally prefer London because of the history and the culture - both of these are lacking in NYC by comparison. There are others who disagree, but that disagreement is not down to the cost of a fucking bottle of water.
2022-12-07 02:49
3 replies
"I actually take the opposite position - NYC (speaking of the city and not of the state on the whole) is a lifestyle city. I live in London and to me the two are comparable: it's a city where you will never be bored and opportunities are endless, yet you need to deal with the fast-paced living. Both are shite as tourist destinations." "The reason why NYC has a higher population density than London is because NYC is a city of skyscrapers whereas in London there are relatively few of these. The reason for that is because most properties in London are covered by restrictive covenants which prohibit building height exceeding that of its neighbors and in practice makes commercial real estate in London exceedingly expensive." Thank you for proving my point without even realizing it. "Everything. New York is referred to as a "concrete jungle", which is a pretty accurate description. It's interesting to visit, but definitely not a place you would want to live. -- Random American" NYC is a concrete jungle, period. -- Average American
2022-12-08 02:48
2 replies
For a moment, I did think that you were capable of intelligent conversation - I take that back.
2022-12-08 03:25
1 reply
Sorry, I thought my name was self-explanatory. Be well, my friend :) -- Random American
2022-12-09 01:23
This name never ceases to make me laugh kkkkkkkkk
2022-12-07 05:15
Neither. But if I had to absolutely choose between the two then LA.
2 replies
On second thought, I take it back. I just realized from another comment here that California is going through a drought. Miss me with that shit
2022-12-06 03:41
1 reply
CA has been going through a drought for like 4 decades because of over population in areas that naturally don't have enough water. So they redirect water from everywhere else to meet the demand but they can't keep up.
2022-12-06 23:25
As someone with no knowledge of either city imma say New York, LA seems like a failed american dream city
don’t even go near that country
2022-12-05 23:09
63 replies
NAF | 
Canada Bak2BED
Danish user tells guy asking question to Americans to not go to the USA
2022-12-05 23:24
9 replies
i love flexing my superiority, being born in a first world country.
2022-12-05 23:56
8 replies
arent you THE country that legalizes child trafficking as long as the child is unattended for at least 2 hours?
2022-12-06 00:07
5 replies
Ironic coming from the country whose politicians are pedos and has a pedo scandal every year
2022-12-06 03:01
4 replies
This guy is a Chinese immigrant living in the USA. It’s the weird NA-obsessed guy with 100 alts. Nenechi or something. At least he was smart enough to leave China so +1 for that.
2022-12-06 08:41
3 replies
wait who?
2022-12-06 17:49
we get lots of those. The UK and France too
2022-12-06 18:06
you seem to be an 'expert' on lots of users. Half your posts are "this user is actually..."
2022-12-06 23:27
superiority by surrendering to germans in 6 hours and contributing absolutely nothing to the world for over 2 centuries
2022-12-06 02:08
1 reply
 | 
Russia Riblion
Name definitely checks out
2022-12-06 03:03
+1
2022-12-06 02:13
52 replies
Better than Estonia. oecdbetterlifeindex.org/
2022-12-06 08:42
51 replies
flair checks out
2022-12-06 08:44
50 replies
The truth hurts. Now going by life satisfaction, USA is rank 23 while Estonia is: Rank 139…. What the fuck LMAO en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satisfaction_wit..
2022-12-06 08:46
49 replies
nice ratings based on what? estonia atleast not hated everywhere in the world, doesnt have 13/50, in europe. The United States ranked 129th in the Global Peace Ranking for 2022. The United States' ranking has fallen every year since 2016, a drop usually attributed to a decrease in life satisfaction, rising political division, and an increasing wealth gap.
2022-12-06 08:55
33 replies
oecdbetterlifeindex.org/ pewresearch.org/global/wp-content/upload.. Also nice racist quip, another Europe L. /closed
2022-12-06 09:11
usa isnt hated everywhere, thats just your own bubble. and its getting more "popular" again thanks to vlad the putin and xi ping.
2022-12-06 09:14
31 replies
 | 
Argentina jvanmVVV
No, you're wrong.
2022-12-06 09:16
29 replies
No, he’s right. Source: data over satanic empire fantasies
2022-12-06 09:21
28 replies
 | 
Argentina jvanmVVV
No, the places that hated U.S hate U.S even more, Iran, Iraq and Afghanistan hate U.S The places that were thoroughly Americanized like Germanic Europe, now love U.S more than ever You are without a shadow of a doubt, the most clown-world, evil, incompetent and aesthetically repugnant empire of all time, which is why you're going down before this century ends.
2022-12-06 09:24
27 replies
The British Empire, Germany, China, and Soviet Union/Russia each killed like 50x more people than the US has while spreading totalitarianism / dictatorships. US is the reason that the developed world is prospering liberal democracies. Japan, EU, South Korea, etc. All while fighting Russia and China and developing the most impactful science and technology like the internet, GPS, transistor, assembly line, plane, etc. I will love the USA forever for saving the world since WW2. You should focus on developing your country ahead of everything else desu.
2022-12-06 09:29
5 replies
 | 
Argentina jvanmVVV
"each killed like 50x" No, you just hide your victim numbers, Wikileaks exposed that the real estimated civilian casualties in the Iraq invasion was around 1.000.000 , no government record or "respectable" news outlet has ever even mentioned this number. Who knows how much shit you got away with. The 2nd part of your message is bait, so i wont reply.
2022-12-06 09:28
2 replies
The truth = bait. I think we’re done here. You got a royal spanking. Cheers my friend and watch out for those crazy satanist paganists!
2022-12-06 09:30
1 reply
 | 
Argentina jvanmVVV
hahahahhahhahah Moloch is proud of you!
2022-12-06 09:31
Sorry but if you reseach the plane was invented by a BR Santos Dumont. It was recognized by the 14 Bis in Paris.
2022-12-06 17:58
1 reply
br W once again Br superpower by 2050
2022-12-07 04:11
heres a mouthful of reality for you, kid: usa isnt a saint, no one thinks that. not even "germanic europe". but usa , despite having had a mad man for four years didnt throw the post-pandemic world into a serious conflict like putin did. usa isnt also making treaties with dictators all over africa, building military bases when they said they wouldnt do so, aggressively trying to expand. or trying to "re-educate" with "schools", prisons, brainwashing, torture about a million of people within their country because they should be "assimiliated". want more? a country that has openly said that they dont give a fuck about democracy. guess who im talking about... i promise you: in the next 5-8 years the conflict about taiwan will escalate and then we all will be super lucky if (!) the western (lead by the usa cause of their military power) is victorious there. the fact that china is denying any neutral investigation into a possible laboratory outbreak causing covid-19 is a hinting towards a freightening idea and the ruthlessness china displayed in the last decade isnt helping here. neither is that china so desperately wants to present themselves as the saviour in this pandemic.. and even more so as the winner; they proudly declared that they are the first country being back on economic upswing. and im not a conspiracy-affine person at all.
2022-12-06 10:15
20 replies
 | 
Argentina jvanmVVV
You are not a human, you are a monster, i wonder if you were ever human and you got turned into this shell of a human, or if you were just born this way...
2022-12-06 10:13
7 replies
ah, youre 12. okay. maybe add this to your flair or whatnot so ppl know before putting time in engaging you.
2022-12-06 10:16
6 replies
Damn you’re rolling him lol
2022-12-06 10:21
 | 
Argentina jvanmVVV
You gave me a giant textwall in which you literally just repeated every single progressive talkingpoint of the American stablishment, you did so while outing a tone of dissidence and deepness, you are not a dissident, you are loved by the stablishment, you are not deep, you're a midwit. 12? that's a knock on you, my 11 y.o cousin could come up with a more thorough and sensible critique of U.S imperialism than the cringepost you just pulled there. What exactly are you seeking? you're posting things you know most people around your mediocre level of intelligence will agree with, why are you talking as if you were an underdog? the fluff you just said is "teached" at ivy league universities, aired on the biggest tv news channels and repeated by 99% of hollywood celebrities.
2022-12-06 10:23
4 replies
you even failed to understand that i didnt come to make a detailed critique of the usa here (i stated that they are problematic as well), but instead made a comparison who is posing the bigger threat to the world right now. were done here, kiddo.
2022-12-06 10:32
3 replies
 | 
Argentina jvanmVVV
The irony of this is that your types would call people they disagree with "bots" , you have been sounding like the typical pro-stablishment ivy league political sciences teacher from the moment you posted your big textwall of nothing. Have you ever been interested in serious intellectual exploration? the challenge of one-self's worldview? thus far, it seems like you have never tried to or if you did, you just experienced some serious cognitive dissonance.
2022-12-06 10:38
2 replies
i said were done but since youre begging for public humilation: you're really talking about cognitive dissonance but seriously denying things even your little cousin could fact-check from different sources all over the world. you couldnt have displayed better that you are a clown. now were done here for real.
2022-12-06 11:18
1 reply
 | 
Argentina jvanmVVV
Deny? we're not even in the same building. But i think this reply answers my question, the answer is no, you have not done any intellectual journey, you're legit just mouthpiece #9123586 for the current regime, you put yourself in this cringe position of "The only problem with the regime is that it doesnt have enough power, it should have more so that it can be more gooder" while simultaneously trying to act as the underdog, i dont think that anyone past midwit level could ever take you seriously, i certainly wouldn't.
2022-12-06 11:48
>didnt throw the post-pandemic world into a serious conflict like putin did they kinda did because they escalated what could have been a local conflict in eastern europe in full scale war between large armed armies. >usa isnt also making treaties with dictators all over africa Somos Garcia, Pinochet, Park Chung-hee, Lon Nol, Saudi Arabian goverment, even Pol Pot, Operation Condor and Gladio programme, Mujahideen, Kurds commies >usa isnt also making treaties with dictators all over africa, building military bases when they said they wouldnt do so, aggressively trying to expand. or trying to "re-educate" with "schools", prisons, brainwashing, torture about a million of people within their country because they should be "assimiliated". NATO expansions hello? globalisation and unification of cultures, "universal values" of "freedom"
2022-12-06 10:31
11 replies
>didnt throw the post-pandemic world into a serious conflict like putin did they kinda did because they escalated what could have been a local conflict in eastern europe in full scale war between large armed armies. this isnt a local conflict, this is a war. one country invaded another to assimiliate it. didnt bother to read the rest of your comment since you opened it with pro-russian propaganda which is no basis to go on.
2022-12-06 10:35
10 replies
pro-russian propaganda? thats the straight facts of US goverment ties with dictators and alliance expansions, u can google it im not even pro russian and never wanted to compare usa and russia here >this isnt a local conflict, this is a war. one country invaded another to assimiliate it. yes, it did, but what the hell United States is doing here? every single time. war between Russia and Ukraine is their business and if it would be like that, without any further escalation because of the proxy-participation of other countries, it would be just local conflict now we are on the brink of ww3 edit: there is something better than us being a superpower or russia or china etc. they are evil. i would like to see just sovereign states all across the world. nothing is better than another, giant countries are fighting for influence and everyone is dirty and us is totally not a candidate for "less evil", atleast based on your points
2022-12-06 10:52
9 replies
im not surprised you didnt understand my post. "war between Russia and Ukraine is their business " this is the propaganda part. were living in a globalized world and countries are connected to each other economically, militarily, politically. if one country invades another, it affects all others as well. obv theres difference in the impact but since ukraine is a big grain producer for a lot of countries it mind boggling that putin himself thought that the world is like: "yeah, sure, vladi, take this country." as i said, i didnt read the rest, so why do you think i replied to any of it?
2022-12-06 11:25
1 reply
>im not surprised you didnt understand my post. thats offensive. >world is like: "yeah, sure, vladi, take this country." it was like that in yugoslavia and iraq iraq is oil producing country, war there affected many people. george bush = vladimir putin confirmed? or when it in interests of globalist powers its ok? no one did any real resistance.
2022-12-06 14:07
 | 
Argentina jvanmVVV
You are more right than you know, what you want is called a "multi-polar order" , your biggest mistake here has been talking to this bot, you're trying to advocate multi-polarism to a "person" who LOVES the uni-polar order of the U.S Americans. Sovereignty is always conserved, that does not mean it's gotta be absolute, there's rarely been a period in which more than 5 civilized nations have been fully sovereign, for most of human history smaller nations tend to be vassals or clients of stronger nations, the difference now is that the vassal states have much less sovereignty than they did before, which is probably because we're on a unipolar order.
2022-12-06 11:53
6 replies
as if we needed some more proof lol... "The irony of this is that your types would call people they disagree with "bots" " "talking to this bot"
2022-12-06 12:11
4 replies
 | 
Argentina jvanmVVV
You don't understand what "irony" means do you? you cant possibly be this daft, i refuse to believe it.
2022-12-06 12:11
3 replies
ofc, irony. the number one inet get-away
2022-12-06 12:15
2 replies
You’ve destroyed him enough. Give him some mercy.
2022-12-06 12:16
 | 
Argentina jvanmVVV
The irony isn't on me, the irony is on you. You are a bot whether i call you a bot or not, i was pointing out that your types tend to use this label against dissidents, that is the irony, the fact that i have to explain it to you means that you actually *are* this daft, and that's just sad.
2022-12-06 14:13
Europe of Fatherlands would be great but not happening any time soon we should probably try to surf the kali-yuga multi-polar order should be established, yeah
2022-12-06 14:11
+1
 | 
Argentina jvanmVVV
Estonia is cute af, everything about Estonia is adorable, everyone there looks like a fennec fox, cute language and cute everything. U.S is the heart of the satanic empire of degeneracy, everyone in U.S looks like a fat bull. U.S is a country for degenerate youth to visit. Estonia is a country for good men to raise families in. different crowds imo
2022-12-06 09:15
14 replies
Post Soviet countries are genuinely pits of boringness and cold. Don’t know why I’m even replying when you unironically said satanic empire.
10 replies
 | 
Argentina jvanmVVV
Everything checks out
lul, late capitalism depression suburbs talking
8 replies
Based peaceful and quiet comfy suburbs with large homes and car > Soviet bloc apartments
2022-12-06 10:22
7 replies
the word based doesn't make one thing better than another soviet bloc apartments were guaranteed by goverment housing for soviet citizens soviet quarter building and ecosystem (parks, schools) > capitalist new houses in russia, for example stalin-era houses are, in my opinion, more beautiful than any capitalist building. clean streets without light pollution from neon signs in modern estonia, these bloc apartments are being restored and look quite good, not like las vegas or detroit or the ghetto in los angeles with overpriced rent and slave wage work remember to pay for your healthcare late capitalism American dream is dead just like soviet one
2022-12-06 10:39
6 replies
Americans are more than 3x richer than Estonians on average after all health and living costs are accounted for. Thank you capitalism!
2022-12-06 10:50
5 replies
if everything is counted in dollars, then of course
2022-12-06 10:58
4 replies
All converted to the same purchasing parity in international dollars! Thank you capitalism!
2022-12-06 11:00
3 replies
name checks out and flair too even tho, prices in estonia is lower and on avg its generally the same
2022-12-06 11:02
2 replies
Nope. Americans are richer. You have lower salaries. Cheers!
2022-12-06 11:27
1 reply
W
2022-12-06 18:14
can confirm, estonia is very cute
2022-12-06 10:20
2 replies
Just like Putin
1 reply
bro really tried to sneak putin in
Detroit
3 replies
Nt
2022-12-05 23:21
NAF | 
Canada Bak2BED
n
2022-12-05 23:25
nt
2022-12-06 02:04
NY because it’s an actual city. LA is city prices for dirty suburbs.
3 replies
Idk why but i wanna live in NYC cause of movies and some series
2022-12-05 23:23
2 replies
It’s super overrated, just go to a smaller but nicer American city
2022-12-06 01:49
1 reply
Canada. Stop.
2022-12-06 08:43
 | 
Russia TorToroych
Don't know about LA but NYC was very dirty
2022-12-05 23:11
1 reply
LA is the filthiest place I've been outside of India, definitely worse there. Although if you enjoy the beach and culture its probably still nice to live there, it just depends on preference.
2022-12-06 03:33
 | 
United States Dust2lamb
DFW Tx gang
2022-12-05 23:25
 | 
United States DBVS
NYC because california sucks
2022-12-06 00:04
6 replies
 | 
Scotland Jameson_
Wym california best state in usa
2022-12-06 03:52
5 replies
Only if you don’t live in LA or SF. California will always be OP due to the university system and weather, so high salaries and nice living.
1 reply
 | 
Scotland Jameson_
Or a nomad in the sierra nevada
2022-12-06 09:13
 | 
United States DBVS
no, it's expensive, the laws are relax when it matters and strict where it doesn't, sure the wages are high, but due to the insane cost of living it doesn't matter unless you work in IT or something, also SF and LA are fucking disgusting with homeless people and needles everywhere BART is shit for many reasons too, same for the other bay area transport systems, and the people just seem like bitches IMO, never had this experience in rural California but its still expensive there, i'd say texas or Washington or Arizona are best states to live in
2022-12-07 03:20
2 replies
 | 
Scotland Jameson_
well thats just like your opinion, man
2022-12-07 03:57
1 reply
 | 
United States DBVS
2022-12-07 04:40
NYC is dirty and people are rude, LA stinks of piss and is full of stuck up wannabe celebrities. Your choice.
2022-12-06 00:11
3 replies
NYC is not even comparable to the shittyness (literally) of LA
2022-12-06 02:07
1 reply
You're right but I wouldn't live in either, would much prefer a quiet town in the middle of nowhere.
2022-12-06 03:28
+1 Both awful
2022-12-07 05:11
New York way better
2022-12-06 00:14
both are among the worst places people recommend NOT living in the US and you better be rich for either, you'll be hemorrhaging money by the hour
2022-12-06 01:57
2 replies
You don't need to be rich in New York. The pay is more in these big cities.
2022-12-06 02:00
1 reply
The pay is small in proportion to the cost of living there, and the average person would probably say it's not worth it if you've ever visited
2022-12-06 02:13
Ohio
2022-12-06 02:00
texas > both
2022-12-06 02:01
depends on a lot of factors if you are super rich generally LA is considered nicer, however being middle class in NYC is quite a bit better If you prefer sunny weather + beaches LA is better If you like Italian and Jewish food NY is better If you like Mexican food LA is better there are also some clear cut pro's/cons travelling is a lot easier in NY especially with trains, and NY has less homeless people LA is a lot more clean
2022-12-06 02:04
NYC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> LA but both are expensive AF I would rather live in medium and relatively affordable cities like denver, salt lake city, boise, dallas, raleigh, or nashville
2022-12-06 02:06
1 reply
+1 Everyone saying “BRO NYC RATS BRO HELLHOLE” has never been there. They just want to give an opinion on things they heard online. It statistically has the absolute lowest emigration of any major US city, San Francisco and LA have the most.
2022-12-06 08:38
 | 
United States R700
NYC is better for quality of life. But the truth is, the cities of America are the worst. Just go live in a peaceful town. Clean water, friendly folk, not too much traffic, colorful scenery; these are the small beauties of life in the country. They are easiest to find in the small towns. Cities have lots of crime, homeless, and there is so much noise and no peace.
2022-12-06 02:10
LA, not even close
2022-12-06 02:10
 | 
Australia Aleclol
stfu goofy ahh boy 1v1 me pussy
2022-12-06 02:11
2 replies
are u ok
2022-12-06 02:18
1 reply
hes tweaking bro
California is in the middle of a drought right now. NYC has some of the safest tap water in the country and wildfires are a big problem on the west coast. I think the cost is about the same but if you like snow and cold weather then NYC is probably for you
2022-12-06 02:19
based | 
North America Shehp
both are disgusting cities just go to a smaller city like Des Moines or Nashville
2022-12-06 02:21
2 replies
lol des moines
2022-12-06 02:28
nashville is one of the dirtiest cities on the east coast lol everything is legit gross. edit: well not coast but east
not comparable, but NY
2022-12-06 02:28
As someone who lived near LA, don't live in LA, there's much better places to live in Cali besides SF and LA. NYC is very crowded, but if u have a good paying job and can live somewhere decent it's a lot of fun
2022-12-06 02:29
Unless your career depends on living in LA, go NY every time.
2022-12-06 02:32
 | 
United States Trotzdem21
LA It'd be easier to move from their to texas whereas from NYC to Florida would take a bit
2022-12-06 02:36
1 reply
hahahah
2022-12-06 02:56
 | 
North America minte
i would rather live in Fallujah than either of those two cities
2022-12-06 02:44
idk LA looks better
2022-12-06 03:31
as a Californian, prob NYC. Better transportation. Both suck ass though.
2022-12-06 03:36
LA isn't even really a city, just a massive suburb. NYC is actually dense. NYC is super super fucking expensive but there's endless things to do and people to meet and economic opportunities.
2022-12-06 03:54
1 reply
+1
NYC is cool but honestly not a place I would want to live. Rent is insane + homelessness + everything is insanely expensive and taxed. I would try and live in a place near NYC that has good public transport into the city, like Jersey City or some place on the MTA north / LIRR line. LA is an actual shithole and my least favorite city I've ever been, don't go there.
2022-12-06 03:56
 | 
United States Phanji
you'd have a better time walking through the south side of chicago at 3 AM than living in either of those shit holes
2022-12-06 04:09
NYC is miles better and its still dogshit
2022-12-06 05:56
Canada
2022-12-06 05:59
4 replies
+1 cant wait to get out of this shithole, canada is no paradise but after spending a lot of time there recently it really is a way better place to live if you can handle the climate
2022-12-06 06:03
3 replies
Really, I had the exact opposite feeling in Vancouver. Was just a USA city but cold and boring, still a lot of homeless. It’s the exact same. Lack of public transportation, architecture, everything. I’m guessing this is a LARP. No one who has ever gone to Canada has ever thought, in history, “this is radically different a new life experience!” Lmao. Nt tho
2022-12-06 08:37
2 replies
Takes 30 seconds to google and find out that LA and NYC have multiple times more homeless people per capita than Vancouver. I’ve read that Vancouver seems bad because they all congregate in a specific urban area as opposed to spread out all around NYC or grouped up in homeless camps in LA for example. Was also informed by a Canadian friend that Vancouver is the only city in the country you can survive winter being homeless outside which attracts homeless from across the country.
2022-12-06 15:26
1 reply
Bro I have been to Vancouver and see the tents. I know California has more (as you said, weather). But you going “oh em geee Cuhnuda!!!” is a LARP or you are terminally online. It’s more boring with worse weather and even more bland architecture. Relax
2022-12-06 15:31
they're both shitholes, live anywhere else. Have a good life!
2022-12-06 08:40
Nifty | 
Bahamas Jam18
Depends what u want in ur city lmao. personally i'd say NYC because of walkability, density, culture, and amenities, but u may value the space, cheaper living, and all that from LA
I live in Maine and have been both places a hand full of times. I'd prefer NYC, but there are so many better places you can choose from. Really depends on what your into!
2022-12-06 08:53
i lived near LA (whittier) and it was shit,, dno about ny
2022-12-06 09:07
 | 
Poland Astoner55
Just go to Canada
2022-12-06 09:16
3 replies
Boring and cold
2022-12-06 09:36
2 replies
 | 
Poland Astoner55
Cold isn't a problem when you have warm clothes, in my eyes the better healthcare and government is worth it
2022-12-06 09:37
1 reply
Wouldn’t call the Canadian government good. And Canadians move to the USA at 5x the rate we move to Canada. It’s just better in terms of: Weather Money Jobs and opportunities Healthcare thing is a meme, majority are chilling along with the very poor and old.
2022-12-06 09:38
Toronto, it's like a cleaner version of new york and you are still close enough to the states if you want to visit.
2022-12-06 09:25
4 replies
Said no one who has ever been to Toronto ever
2022-12-06 09:36
3 replies
Literally every American I know who’s been to Toronto says that.
2022-12-06 15:15
2 replies
Half of my family lives in Canada. No.
2022-12-06 15:29
1 reply
is that why you hold such strange resentment and act like a maniac on here?
2022-12-06 23:11
neither LOL both are absolutely abysmal. city wise. I genuinely dont think either are good.
2022-12-06 14:15
1 reply
 | 
Wales dr_gonzo
+1
2022-12-07 05:03
Both are so expensive to live a good life. But if you have to choose between these two cities - NYC no doubt
2022-12-06 15:18
 | 
United States Topher
Never been to either but probably nyc California sucks
2022-12-06 18:45
Eh, I’ll rather live in smaller places, maybe approximate to the cities if to visit. Atm, I want to move to Austin, TX. Maybe when Im a bit older, I’ll chill one of the New England states as everyone/thing is chill
2022-12-06 18:57
Quahog hehehe
2022-12-06 23:05
NYC but im biased i live 30 min outside the city
2022-12-07 04:15
Unpopular take I guess but if you can afford LA there's really no better place on the planet to be. But you have to want to be apart of what LA is. People don't ever seem to take this into account when discussing these things. If you are young and want to hang out on the beach and are in a job where you can be connected to show biz somehow you are going to have a fuckload of fun in LA. People in this thread recommending Europe are so dumb it's just a completely different speed of life.
2022-12-07 04:41
LA KANKA
2022-12-07 04:44
 | 
United States cybonics
LA if you can afford it but there are so many high quality cities in the US outside of those two.
2022-12-07 05:13
Niether. They are both covered in trash and homeless people
2022-12-08 03:41
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.
Now playing
Thumbnail for stream
Russia
m0NESY
13094 viewers
Top streams
All(44)
Casters(28)
Streamers(14)
Organizers(2)
Russia
m0NESY