Yea but I only read the first 7.
degster barely played any good events this year
BlameF easily top 10, would place him ahead of spinx on 8th place
spinx is probably still too high on 8 but other than that good list, hunter > degster though so i would put someone else on 20 and hunter on 19
s1mple is 1 - MVP candidate at Antwerp with b1t, EVP at Rio while ZywOo missed all elite event playoffs (Katowice, Cologne, both majors) and didn't get a single EVP at the majors.
In addition, Striker basically confirmed that s1mple is 1 unless ZywOo would win the Rio major MVP
Rez or Brollan maybe top 20 max but most Likely not
Bro just forgot the existence of Kscerato and Yuurih
Put Niko to 15 and monesy to 16
no kscerato? its been a good year for them
hunter higher (xseveN said that he is the best player in the world in case you forgot)
Jame wont be that high, he played much better last year this year his impact rating below 1
Stopped reading at Ax1le aka the most overrated player ever
Spinx and jame way too high
No Device = No list
Sorry to say
NAF has legit played better than elige and he is not even top 20 lol
ZywOo can get 2.00 rating and MVP and still can't get top 1 cuz he has 2 play offs played.
NAF > Elige this year, and even then NAF will get 20th or 19th unless they can win Blast Global final
I think zywoo has no chance of number 1 even if he would win blast, IMO s1mple deserves
blameF outside the top 10 is laughable
Also broky twistzz in top 10 for sure
positions 10-20 are just kinda randomly putten there :(
This list is far too bias imo and lacks stats, spinx lower sure he was the ence carry but if stats don't show it its irrelivant, blameF wayyyy too low, stacn higher rain higher s1 top 1, and hobbit might not even make top 20
if hltv knows counter-strike, jame will be number one
Seriously people still think zywoo can take no.1? Like for real or it’s just a really good bait?
No kscerato? delusional list.
Good list, but you left out Kscerato, I think he will 100% be in top 20, probably somewhere in 10-15 range.
-BlameF will probably be top 10 although Astralis were/are shit
-Jame too high
-Stavn could be a bit higher
-Spinx too high
Blame over spinx easily. Spinx under 1 rating since vitality. cadiaN in 2nd half is >>>>>>> Spinx
Hobbit is not even top 30 this year
where is karrigan, grashog, scrunk?
why 1.69 did you calculate it?
Where is Kscerato-NAF? Also, spinx and niko are soo high and broky is low
People are sleeping on Jame.
Spinx is not gonna be 8 (much lower) and BlameF would be much higher
elige very consistent with his 1.03 rating at epl, 0.88 at iem katowice and 0.81 at major, also 0.98 at rio
he is so overatted that its funny
this list is pretty shit
firstly ur heavily reliant on recency bias, in no world yekindar is top 7, he is top 15 but his stats from vp/outsiders first half of the year is pretty ass (1-1.07 ratings)
secondly, stavn should be top 10, no doubt, idk in what world you think yekindar has been better than stavn the whole year, stavn is on a 1.18 rating compared to yekindar's 1.15 (yekindar's lan and big event rating goes down if u select)
and in what world is spinx and jame doing in top 10
ur list is hella recency bias but also dumb cause ur basing of that and u have spinx in there, he has fallen of and his stats have taken a huge dip, he is a top 15 listed player not top 10, maybe even top 17 cause of how shit his second half of the year has been, from a 1.18 rated playher to 1.11 or even lower
also if ur putting eliege in then why isnt naf in, he is way more conssitent and doesnt have those 0.8 rating events like elige anmd has better big event stats
the fact u put blamef outside top 11 is illegal, his stats no matter how bad his team plays is too good, he made playoffs of proleague and cologne where he has a strong evp for, not to mention a tier 2 mvp and his big event rating is top 6
and in what world is elec and hobbit better than kscerato, r u forgeting kscrato has like top 10 big event stats and a stong evp at the major
this list is dogshit
only the top 6 makes sense
1. s1mple (obvious)
2. sh1ro/zywoo (sh1ro has best stats this year and has made 5 playoffs and all of them he has evp for) (but zywoo has mvp so who knows)
3. zywoo/sh1ro (zywoo has only made 2 playoffs of big events)
4. ax1le (mvp at iem dallas, strong evp for katowice and proleauge and like sh1ro made 5 playoffs)
5. broky/niko (broky has 2 strong mvps (1.29 and 1.30 rating respectivley), and some eveps like at proleauge, cologne)
6. niko/broky (niko has made 4 playoffs and has top 5 stats, but he missed the major and played not up to his standards at antwerp so taking into consideration he will fall to 6th)
7. stavn/blamef (stavn has made 5 playoffs at big events and has evp for proleague, katowice, major maybe and strong evp for blast fall finals)
8. blamef/stavn (you could say empty stats but he made proleaugge playoffs and colonge finals (1.23 and 1.29 at them and evp), and mvp at tier 2 event, his stats are top 5 )
9. kscerato (if u look at his stats, he is actually udneratted, his big event stats are good and he has a strong evp at major which will boost his stock, also made playoffs at big events 3-4 times if i can recall fo my head)
10. ropz (he has made 7 playoffs and won 4 of them with evps and mvp for all of them except cologne i think, and his evp at blast fall finals is strong as he posted a 1.22 rating) (its harder to have good rating if urt making playoofsa nd finals rather than a groupstage peasant)
11. m0nesy (1.19 at major, 1.15 evp at katowice, 1.25 at proleague evp, 1.20 at blast fall, judging by form he will play good at world finals and plus his big event rating is good and has made 4 playoffs)
12. twistzz (evps at katowice, epl, dallas, cologne, blast fall, that shows he his stats are not empty and he is consistent)
13. Jame (mvp at major plus some decent events here and there will boost him to this spot, aslo depending on world finals peformance can go lower or higher on the list)
14. Yekindar (had a bad start to the year, his big event stats are 1,11 and he onlyt has 2 evps, he peforms bad at the majors and the reason he is this high on the list is bdcause of his impact rating and high peaks as hltv values peaks)
15. spinx (despite shit second half of year, he was a legit top7 player first half and you cnat discredit all of that)
16. rain (major mvp and evp at cololgne and possible epl blast fall, he cant go any higher due to inconsiistency and other than those 3-4 events, he has been sub par and has the lowest rating overall in this list)
17. frozen (big event rating and has made some playoffs)
18. fl1t (strong evp at major and has made playoffs with some decent-good peformances)
19. elec (evp at major, cologne, blast spring, and has made many playoffs)
No KSCERATO & frozen, Spinx & Jame top 10 (and arguably YEKINDAR also), ropz & Twistzz outside top 10, yeah no... You're not taking team results + MVPs & EVPs into account at all. Either way, Spinx's overall stats for the whole of 2022 are inferior to Twistzz & ropz so even if HLTV prioritizes individual performance over team, this list still doesn't make sense.
saw monesy and impact in the same sentence and knew this guy was braindead lmao
Spinx and Degster overrated on this list just t point a few out
not bad, but jame is above spinx sorry
without kscerato in top10 kekw.
just hope frozen will not be robbed 3rd year in a row
Respectable list but BlameF is way too low...
Spinx unlikely to be Top 10 but Top 20 is pretty much a guarantee, depending on BLAST.
ZywOo can't possibly be top 1 even if he performs like a god and s1mple like a bot at Blast, it is 100% confirmed s1mple is top 1 due to ZywOo's career worst major showing at Rio. s1mple was too consistent.
Only people that don't know the proper system of HLTV rankings or biased delusional ZywOo fans won't agree.
where the hell is frozen??? he is easily top 15