Thread has been deleted
Last comment
faceit 4 stacks
kennyS | 
Puerto Rico 51ST_US_STATE_CITIZEN 
holy shit why do these exist it should be 3 max
2022-12-09 07:10
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
Ruin their game.
2022-12-09 07:12
1 reply
if they dont com and its 0-8 I leave
2022-12-09 08:00
faceit 3 stacks holy shit why do these exist it should be 2 max
4 replies
 | 
Brazil MIBR_IS_BAD
should be soloq only
3 replies
agreed + add it so its all different nationalities or languages so there is less random talking about peoples days and how they'd wank each other off if they met irl
2022-12-09 07:19
 | 
France Finta
+1 i mostly win my games where i only have solo queue players and even more when they don't come from the same country
2022-12-09 08:11
+1 ehen i play solo I wanna play with solo players against solo players, so fucking annoying to play with 3 stacked idiots who cant say any info or say even something and in 90% this 3 idiots play like shit
2022-12-09 14:09
I personally have AMAZING experiences with 4 stacks but it might be cause of my good FBI index ;)
2 replies
nt fbi
2022-12-09 13:12
1 reply
CIA SUCKS! This comment was made by FBI gang
2022-12-09 14:02
search friends
2022-12-09 07:15
 | 
Wales dr_gonzo
gotta love it when u get teamed up with 4 derankers
2022-12-09 07:16
1 reply
 | 
India slavloli
+right/-right
2022-12-09 08:42
tbh imo it would be better if it was solo/duo and 5 premade only. it ruins alot of games when theres 3 or 4 premade and they dont give info at all to other players.
2022-12-09 07:18
actually not a bad idea. maybe 3 max unless you have premium or something? idk
2022-12-09 07:34
 | 
Austria byewire
Faceit 4 stacks, is really good when they are nice and give info, but i rarely meet such guys unless they speak my language. so like 9.9/10 games, it is just you alone playing without info.
2022-12-09 07:39
7 replies
I disagree and agree with #3 but I believe you :)
2022-12-09 07:42
4 replies
 | 
Austria byewire
i just have 917 fbi index.
2022-12-09 07:43
3 replies
Sry but how? Like I genuinely do not believe you can get so low without being toxic at least some of the games and at that point I feel no empathy for you. Maybe be positive (and stay regardles of what happens, every game) and you might actually get teammates that communicate well and are positive, regardless of if they are a 4 stack ;)
2022-12-09 07:52
2 replies
 | 
Austria byewire
900 is standard.
2022-12-09 08:09
1 reply
1000 is standard bro? :DDDD
2022-12-09 08:34
you don't have radar?
2022-12-09 09:26
1 reply
 | 
Germany Germen
he's not birdfromsky
2022-12-09 12:13
just carry and it's no problem, stop cry
2022-12-09 07:39
2 replies
+1 if you carry and are positive in game, then people turn/stay positive and communicate 90% of the time. My experience as a soloque player
2022-12-09 07:47
1 reply
True true, if you are a solid player at least and come off as likeable, it's no problem
2022-12-09 07:49
It's even worse in mm. Half the time they are in discord chat and don't say anything and half the time they use in game vc like it's a discord call and just talk random stuff so you have to mute. Not to mention they will insta votekick as soon as you do something bad.
2022-12-09 07:49
2 replies
friendly reminder: not even single good team gonna tryhard/just play in mm so its easy to carry vs
2022-12-09 07:54
1 reply
 | 
Germany Germen
Even if you carry, it's just boring when nobody talks to you
2022-12-09 12:14
Stack is so overpowered and people use it to inflate their rating/rank. Very few games deal with it, even Rocket League lets people play with 2 randoms vs a 3 stack which essentially means you will loose 60% of the games by default, even more. I am surprised that game that has hundreds of thousands of players like CSGO won't bind stacks with stacks in matchmaker - I am willing to spend way more time in the queue if that meant a fair match. Not to mention that stacks exclusively talk in TS/discord and blame you for everything while you play in the dark. Surprisingly it's the shitty P2W World of Tanks that takes this into account. It's a 15v15 game so stacks that go up to 3 players have WAY WAY less impact than full stacks in CSGO or Rocket League - yet they have 0 tolerance for it and iirc only difference between teams is that stacks may have 1 more or less player between the teams. It has to be the same number of stacks between each team but since stack size can be 2-3 players that's the only variation there is. Game that has shitty MM shenanigans and has patented a MM feature that elbows you nice and deep causing auto wins and auto losses thanks to trying to make it fun for the worst players so they can win (if you loose X amount of games in a row MM will place you with Y number of great players against mostly bad players and you will automatically win) - that game recognized that you cannot let stacks run wild. It made me stop playing Rocket League since it's always vs a stack, I barely play CSGO anymore but that's mostly to VAC being useless and not down to stacks. It's frustrating as fuck as a solo player, by default your chances should be 50-50 but with how matchmaker works it's like 40-60 and even when you get a stack with you and likely win because of it - you don't get to have fun as they rarely talk and as mentioned - as you play worse as anyone would without info they blame you.
2022-12-09 08:13
18 replies
sounds like a skill issue.
2022-12-09 08:31
16 replies
No but I get your point but I have to 100% disagree with you. I have no problem with stack and personally enjoy playing with/against them as soloq. Also vac does not suck that much in higher ranks (with older accounts). I never get cheaters while playing MM with my IRL friends
2022-12-09 08:33
15 replies
VAC sucks and that's a fact because it's easy to avoid being banned. I am 33 and I have an older account, still seeing cheaters on regular basis despite never cheating my self. Ever, in any other game and having this account for god knows how many years. If VAC was good then there would not be A REQUIREMENT for online tournaments to run a 3-rd part anti-cheat. Come on, touch grass... If you don't get more than 10 reports a day you don't get checked or overwatched, so unless your cheat is the first google search you can rage hack for one game every single day of your life on one account and never get banned. People do it, some run multiple accounts to play all day long and just rage. Also, it's not a skill issue, it's simple math issue - if you are solo you will be under your actual rank because those who play in stacks will be over their actual ranks. That's in CSGO, that's in any other ranked game. You will loose more than you otherwise would if matches were fair and square with all random players. That's math, that's not skill. Because if it was skill I'd just de-rank and then it wouldn't be a problem - but on any rank it's unfair advantage because from the get-go it tips the scales for winning chances. In theory it should be close to 50-50 but stack vs randoms it just isn't. You enjoying it does not really change the math. With a half decent stack you can win 90% of your games, you can't do that solo ever, not consistently.
2022-12-09 08:47
7 replies
let me adress your claims "VAC sucks and that's a fact because it's easy to avoid being banned. I am 33 and I have an older account, still seeing cheaters on regular basis despite never cheating my self. Ever, in any other game and having this account for god knows how many years." Answer: I am also an older player playing since 1.6 and I still do not see almost any cheaters in MM but that is just me and I can not argue with your experience "If VAC was good then there would not be A REQUIREMENT for online tournaments to run a 3-rd part anti-cheat. Come on, touch grass... If you don't get more than 10 reports a day you don't get checked or overwatched, so unless your cheat is the first google search you can rage hack for one game every single day of your life on one account and never get banned. People do it, some run multiple accounts to play all day long and just rage." My answer: I believe this exist but again I can not say how many cheaters there are though again I doubt that there are that many. But since I do not see them, its hard for me to believe this. Also bro I am interested in what you have to say but most people will just ignore what you have to say if you type things like "Touch grass". The external anticheat is needed when you want there to be a 0% chance of people cheating. In MM VAC is sufficient catching most cheaters but it can/should be improved IMO. "Also, it's not a skill issue, it's simple math issue - if you are solo you will be under your actual rank because those who play in stacks will be over their actual ranks. That's in CSGO, that's in any other ranked game. You will loose more than you otherwise would if matches were fair and square with all random players." My answer: This is a "skill issue" though I agree that the problem exist. I believe that soloQ players are at a disadvantage. " if you are solo you will be under your actual rank" only true for some people. I soloqued to global quickly and easily and I am still there. How can I be "below my real rank"?. SoloQ people will get the rank that they deserve by playing and stacks do not affect that a lot. If you deserve rankup you should be able to win games by yourself and vice versa = skill issue (most of the time playing good -> rank up). But overall yes soloQ player are at a disadvantage and I think that stacks should only be able to play with stacks. More on this later. "That's math, that's not skill. Because if it was skill I'd just de-rank and then it wouldn't be a problem - but on any rank it's unfair advantage because from the get-go it tips the scales for winning chances. In theory it should be close to 50-50 but stack vs randoms it just isn't." My answer: True 100% but if you are skilled and deserve a higher rank you should still be able to win more than you lose. Randoms vs stacks is not fair, but losing to stacks is a "skill issue". "You enjoying it does not really change the math. With a half decent stack you can win 90% of your games, you can't do that solo ever, not consistently." My answer: "With a half decent stack you can win 90% of your games,...) True. "..., you can't do that solo ever, not consistently" this again is a "skill issue". Maybe not 90% winrate is not possible solo, but I am running a 78% winrate past 100 (only solo) matches. I have pretty much always been running at least over a 65% winrate in MM while only playing soloque (I have a different winrate when playing with 1 or 2 guys, I never play with a 4-5 stack) so I would call that consistent. Winning is up to how skilled a player is, not if they are playing against a stack AKA if you lose more than normally because you are playing against a stack its a SKILL ISSUE. Hopefully you understand my point of view and why I agree/disagree with your points. Feel free to make any remarks and ask any questions that come to your mind.
2022-12-09 09:21
6 replies
2022-12-09 09:29
Ah yes, you play since 1.6 and yet you're braindead enough to not realize how normalized cheating currently is. I swear people have lost their shit and just invent a life they don't have to cope with the failure of their existence.
2022-12-09 11:29
3 replies
Reported for insult. You have a point but you de-value it by adding insults.
2022-12-09 11:57
 | 
Germany Germen
sounds like a trust factor issue on your side
2022-12-09 12:15
1 reply
+1 or a players are just way better than him
2022-12-11 22:01
Your arguments are based off of your experience, I used stats and knowledge that was given to me by a person who knows a cheat maker who creates advanced cheats. Fact that you can get to global elite in solo q is not a counter argument that solo q player is at a disadvantage. It rather shows a density to thing global elite means something when in fact there are many people better than you are and people of highest rank within the global elite just cannot be solo q players. Because there's a certain space rank occupies - you are not top 1 - you are far, FAR from it and you can't be that in solo q - simply cannot. It's not a fun feature to always play at a disadvantage if you solo, I'd like an option to wait twice as long for a match but to get a fair queue where it's as close as possible to 50-50. Most matches ending with more than 6 rounds a difference is nowhere near fun. You get one good match in 100-200 hours. It cannot be a skill issue, because you take ranks as measurements of skill and nothing more. Let's eliminate skill gap. If we have 10 players who are equivalent to each other in skill - 5 of them are friends who always play together, 5 are just random people from random countries - stack will win 8/10 times if not more. I know cause I did that too in other games, fucking stat padding win ratio and instead of getting 60% which was my average in that game I get 80-90% win ratio across the period of playing in a stack. You can't sell me that shit, especially with such self centered argument. I'm a measurement engineer and I know my math, what you say is only what you think - not what has any resemblance of evidence of it being anywhere close to truth. That eliminates your extremely self centered logic that calls it a skill issue, because you base it off of "oh u can git to globul solo q ez pz git gud scrub". You can't really change my mind there as I have 20 years of gaming and I've played all sorts of games, did IGL in some, lead clans, even won against an actual professional team in practice. Only reason to claim it's fair is if you are loving the abuse of that system, then you ofc will claim it's fair to have a walk in the park to be 2 ranks above your actual rank. Fact that you don't see an advantage there tells me all I need to know about your rank and your own personal level and that you are far, FAR away from the top. I am not saying I cannot play it that way, I am saying it's not fun to play like it all the time. You attack me and my skill even if there's tons of math on my side while only thing supporting you is "I can git to globul".
2022-12-09 18:07
bruh it’s just common sense if you got to a certain level with a stack then you’re likely worse than a person who got to that level solo q
2022-12-09 09:21
6 replies
Yes but it does not mean that you cant easily keep ranking up regardless of stacks if you really deserve a higher rank. That was my main point
2022-12-09 09:23
5 replies
Yeah but it’s just annoying when they blame you for everything even when their friend is going 6-19
2022-12-09 09:24
4 replies
IDK I do not get these problems. MM is easy and in faceit I average 1.54 kd so I never see people complaining about my play. And now this is not an insult to you but "its a skill issue". Because if you drop 25-30 every game people will rarely complain if you are also nice to them (even if they do not start as nice, most of the time they turn nice in my experience)
2022-12-09 09:27
3 replies
to elaborate more. Having a skill issue does not always mean that you are bad but it means that you could struggle with these things (or at least you do more rarily) less or not at all if you were more skilled.
2022-12-09 09:31
2 replies
Yeah I wasn’t doing that hot that game in particular
2022-12-09 09:33
1 reply
#39 very true and its not very nice. But I believe that in the end its more of a skill issue with players and not a problem with the system
2022-12-09 09:35
This is true because back when esea was popular people used to stack pugs with friends to perfect there personal stats and ranks with friends then act like they are a gods gift to the game.i used to see it all the time and then when your a personal who solo queue.people used to judge you off your stats and say how bad your adr and fpr averages and how low your rws was.
2022-12-09 12:24
 | 
Czech Republic Solace_
it is a thing in faceit premium, you can only queue in a 3 stack max, since you can kick people in premium
2022-12-09 08:14
yk what i realised the more person talks in mic, calls strats, recommends smth - the bigger bot he is since i stopped using mic at all it was so easy for me to focus on my own game, relying on my own desicions
2022-12-09 08:17
6 replies
actually true the mfs who got mad at me for not comming were usually bots who didn’t know how to use the radar anyway
2022-12-09 09:22
Yep. I started to play with all muted long time ago and it's much better. Yeah I die few times because of no info but I make much better decisions because I don't have to listen idiots trying to micromanage me
2022-12-09 12:10
 | 
Germany Germen
that's because people who communicate can compensate for lower skill with their communication and win games that way. And a guy who doesn't talk needs to make up for that by clicking heads. If you master both though, you will reach ranks that are unreachable by just having one of them
2022-12-09 12:18
Spoken like a true noob
2022-12-09 12:20
2 replies
i love your flag
2022-12-09 12:22
1 reply
Expected commeny when you have nothing else to say.
2022-12-09 12:45
Change nametag to gg i troll )) and watch them mald
2022-12-09 08:34
1 reply
2022-12-09 08:38
51ST_US_STATE_CITIZEN! What is your problem 51ST_US_STATE_CITIZEN !?!
2022-12-09 08:37
 | 
Peru Abelzini
faceit 2 stacks holy shit why do these exist it should be 1 max
2022-12-09 12:04
1 reply
faceit solo queue holy shit why it exists no one should play faceit
2022-12-09 12:26
Because people suck and rather stack a pug system instead of grabbing a 5th and scrimmimg.
2022-12-09 12:19
It is 3 max on premium and it's still a horrible experience.
2022-12-09 12:27
Haven't really played faceit in years, but there should be 2 ques, one for 1-5 stack (different elo system) And the main elo system should only count solo/duo Basically a copy from how LoL ranked system works.
2022-12-09 12:28
3 replies
 | 
United Kingdom HuzzyBoii
problem is LoL gets millions of players daily whereas Faceit probably gets a couple thousand. LoL can afford to separate the player base whereas faceit can't take that risk
2022-12-09 12:53
2 replies
yes bcs faceit is 3rd party and for some reason csgo needs a 3rd party matchmaking cuz volvo doesnt give a frick about this video gfame
2022-12-09 13:10
Fair point, uncommon from a brit tbh. But it should not be needed in the first place if csgo only could have a proper mm system.
2022-12-09 14:20
and why do I always get three 5-18 players and one 12-19 player while the enemies got four wannabe Niko's with 40 kills and 75% hs
2022-12-09 13:03
The only solution for this problem is… having friends :D
2022-12-09 14:06
 | 
United Kingdom Jawsome159
I can usually deal with a faceit 4 stack even if they dont com. The issue is when the stack consists of a like 3 level 1-4s and their hard carry level 10. I dont care how good that level 10 is, they will never be good enough to hard carry those other 3 so we lose every time. Those are the infuriating games.
2022-12-09 14:23
Agree, and there's always 1 or 2 guys who are showing off thinking they are funny
2022-12-09 14:25
 | 
Czech Republic czRamtin03
4 stack of Poles = insta dodge idc if it would be easiest game of my life, those guys when in 4 queue are the most retarded ones and not communicating Depends a lot on countries tho, as I said some Poles are dogshit meanwhile Swedish guys are good Kosovo, Albania, Turkey also dodge if 4queue
2022-12-09 15:54
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.
Now playing
Thumbnail for stream
Brazil
gaules
16845 viewers
Top streams
All(18)
Casters(11)
Streamers(6)
Organizers(1)
Brazil
gaules