If you don't pick your best map this is just stupid
cant get sad for liquid, they are cocky asf and then the big matches come and they yellow out
Liquid Choke so many rounds against pistols. Same was with Vitality but they still managed to take them down. Shit like that wont slide against g2 i guess.
NEW LIQUID TOP1 ERA
G2 has won 18 maps in a row... Good try from Liquid.
Liquid came back from 12-0, its not over till its over
It was a good run for them.
I still believe that they will not win a t1 trophy with osee.
i think both outsiders and liquid had a good run. navi, og did as expected. faze and vitality kinda disappointed. along w g2 and heroic those are the top 8 teams
Really cool to see osee playing better under pressure, really want to see this team when all parts are working always feels like one player is having an extremely poor game
It was a sad but expected loss. Liquid should still be proud that they made it to the semis, beat Faze, and did that insane comeback against Vitality.
I think this event was great for the development of Liquid, oSee has really started to emerge as both an Awper and rifler, and Nitr0 is playing the best he has since the Grand Slam run.
They’ll be back. I have a feeling this is only the beginning of liquid finding their form. In fact I won’t be surprised if liquid v g2 is the big rivalry of 2023.
I think we can expect really good things from this team going forward. You can tell they are still teething. Yekindar and elige still go from 1.4 rated maps to 15 kills the next. They also are a little bit too cute for my tastes in the veto. But I’ve also seen some progress on maps. Their mirage is maybe the best in the world and I think they should lean into it harder but putting this much time and energy into developing Anubis tells me they are a for real team that expects top 4s at worst.
An easy way to tell a team is coasting is when they don’t jump on developing a new map into a strength.
And osee is showing clear signs of development and increasing confidence. As he gets better their ceiling goes up and up.
liquid is known to be an org that spends loads of money on buyouts anyways. would things have been different tho if they managed to over pay and buy monesy back then instead of osee. monesy and yekindar sounds disgustingly good
my main issue for this team :
1) Osee, he is improving, but he is not a stable t1 awper
2) Yekindar : the guy need maybe a reality check. VP didn't win anything with him. He chokes hard on important games. Also, even if you think Jame is the goat, you are playing with Liquid, who goes further on events (except the major). You're not the smartest player of the world and pro in t1 know how to play. You have bad habits, while other pros are way more professional.
3) Elige, he is too inconsistent
4) NAF, I don't know why, but against G2, NAF is just not there. Maybe G2 find a weakness, but he is not solid against them.
5) Nitro is okay overall. Their ct side is kinda random thought.
They're looking good, they will win something this year for sure!