Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Why CSP will fail for now--
 | 
Liechtenstein Chamele0n 
Counter-strike ProMod is a really good game, but thats just because 1.6 was a really good game. CSP will fail because of this. When you create a game that is so similar to 1.6, you need for it to have that X-factor that cs:Go don't have. The situation is currently that CSP don't have this Xfactor. Its as bias as the next game. The sound is weak, the models are weak, the game is overall weaker than 1.6. Hopefully it will improve alot in the future, so that CSP one day may take over the reign of 1.6. After playing some hours of CSP, these are the changes I want to see in the near future: -Make the grenades smaller when thrown. -Models need improvement (Know they will be better in 1.10...hopefully) -Sound needs to be improved (Hard to here difference between if someone is over you or behind that wall infront of you) -The scoreboard needs improvement(Got to be easier to see whos alive and not) -The recoil needs nerfing. It's way too easy to spray.(you don't need to pray) -The overall graphic design needs to be worked on. Mountains and boxes just look like a blurry shit.
2012-12-09 19:42
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
I love CSP but I have to agree with most of your points. The visual really need a lot of improvement (maps, weapons and models), the grenades should be a bit shorter, the scoreboard looks too much like a table, the sounds arent "snappi" enough (like they were in 1.6) and the animations are terrible (but new animations are coming so no need to talk about that any longer). But the recoil seems fine to me. Looking forward to 1.1.
2012-12-09 19:49
 | 
Liechtenstein Chamele0n 
The weapons is actually one of the things I really really love in csp, they don't need improvement on my part. And its not that the recoil is bad, but I think that its way to easy to controle. I think the skill difference when it comes to spraying over tapping will be crusial for competative gaming..
2012-12-09 19:56
hm...I have just compared the recoil between 1.6 and CSP and I couldnt find any difference. Could you make some comparison video to point out where exactly these differences are? that would be very useful because we could show it to the CSP devs so they could fix these differences.
2012-12-09 20:01
11:00Mazaalai vs D13
Mazaalai
D13
22:00Alma vs FURIA Inagame
Alma
FURIA Inagame
03:30iNTACT vs Oceanus
iNTACT
Oceanus
Bet
Return
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.