1. They are not projections, they are simple conclusions. Withdrawn from your argumentation.
2. Never have I said I didn't care about Ukraine, it was a theoretical. Once again you show that you dont understand theoreticals. I sympathize with Ukraine and I hope your people will be free, but for the sake of argumentation I used something that would hit home.
3. I never said I personally was smarter than you, I simply stated that once and again you will encounter people who can argue with thesis that are above your head. Here you show a lack for seeing the bigger picture of our argument, where you only see me, and you argue against me and not the thesis I present, because you are irritated with ME (personally) and not my thesis.
4. Don't play it off like you didn't use the terms as "clown", "silly" and implied that I should take my medication and nod off earlier in our convo.
5. Don't you think it is a pretty pathetic insult to criticize someone for writing an "essay". Like "oh, you can construct a long and well written statement to argue for your cause, what a nerd"...
6. It all comes down to your first comment. I was simply trying to teach you a lesson here, by showing you that you too care about trivial things (this argument). So by engaging you in this "meaningless" debate, Ironically I have succeeded in validating my point and argument.
7. I saw my chance to practice argumentation, which is something I love. Thank you for participating. Slava Ukraine and take care, it was nothing personal. :)