olofmeister didn't play with rifles
seems accurate to me
- gtr + electronic
ropz in honorable mentions
niko, cold, elec, ropz, gtr
he has bad takes on purpose to get clicks, just like maui and thorin.
honorable mentions: get right, elec, elige, niko, olof, dupreeh
GOAT Riflers Top 5:
1) Coldzera: 2x Major Champion, 2x Major MVP, 2x Top 1.
2) Dupreeh: 5x Major Champion, 7x Top 20, most Majors in history.
3) Olofmeister: 2x Major Champion, 1x Major MVP, 1x Top 1, 4x Top 20.
4) GeT_RiGhT: 1x Major Champion, 2x Top 1, 4x Top 20.
5) Flusha: (assuming no cheats lol): 3x Major Champion, 1x Major MVP, 1x Top 2, 4x Top 20.
Honorable Mentions: Shox, Snax, Magisk, Electronic, NiKo
If xantares does not appear on the list, it is not valid
damn i totally forgot shox, he should be in there yeah
but i would put dupreeh and rain over cold, yes the peak wasn't as high but they were in csgo SINCE THE START AND THEY STILL PLAY DECENT (they have been insane for a decade)
GTR only won 8 trophies after 2013, probably not even in my top 10
1 is coldzera - played great for 5-6 years and won more than NiKo with the same amount of MVPs plus NiKo is a MAJOR choker with his shit 1,12 rating
idk who should be 5th - not olof tho
how is coldzera in top 5 not even top 30 rifler
I think this is not even close to an absurd take. But in the end "greatest" is too broad of a term, so while you can use some numbers here and there, it's still very subjective.
Pimp with ANOTHER idiotic take - Get_right was pure wtf when real competitive started - totally disappeared after late 2015 and flusha was robbed, because nip won major
get_right was on nip payroll for years bottomfrag while f0rest (and sometimes friberg) had to do the heavy lifting
2.elec/dupreeh (both wasn't even in top3, but were stable and insane during long period, maybe dupreeh better, cause won more, but elec was litlle bit more dangerous)
4. cold (yeah, only 3 years in top20, but then he was insane)
5. GET_RIGHT (was insane in 2013-14 and good in 1025-16)
It's not an awful list, though Electronic can probably fit in there.
I respect his opinion.
why are people so mad about niko > coldzera on this list lmao
ngl, olof has got to be the most overrated player of all time.
Yes his prime was insane but was very short lived compared to nearly every other insane rifler
Magisk, shox and Snax should be in the honorable mentions ahead of Twistszz, EliGE and rain
and if we're talking strickly csgo i think Snax and Magisk have been better than f0rest and shox is at the same level
its a pretty good list, "great" does not necessarily mean stats only or accolades only. It's a combined feature like the setting/era someone is playing in, how they compared to others at the time, what they did to the overall scope of the game etc.
You have much to learn still.
no order here
Fake bot aimers:
HUNDEN, Lambert, MSL, FNS, Slemmy, Zeus, kRYSTAL
What's the list based on? If its prestige and achievements what's Niko doing there, if its skill and cultural impact what's dupreeh doing there, if it's based on consistency why is GeT_RighT there. The list is all over the place thats why it sucks, feels like something an angsty teen would spew out in 2014 on a whim rather than an actual take. All of these names are legends but they don't belong together on the same list.
Brehze and Elige on the SG and Tarik, Brollan & Ropz and Blamef
1. Niko ( one of the best now and one of the best for a loooong time so def deserves number 1 )
2. Scream ( was absolute beast for his time and was really cool to watch )
3. Xantares ( most famous peek :D )
4. Shox ( old good times )
5. Ropz ( really smooth aim + movement combo which deserves number 5 in my list )
. Honorable menitons - rain ( before ), ax1le, m0nesy ( fpl never seen such a stats and scores at that age ), donk ( probably future top 3 rifler ), shroud ( his role wasnt star rifle but he was good enough for his time to be here in my list ) and all the old gods u all know.
He's wrong. I made a list for this that takes into account top 20 placements, major wins, events wins, event mvps and major MVPs and this is the list of top 5 riflers.
Olof is the 6th best.
+5 for major
+5 for major MVP
+3 for major finals
+1 for major semi finals
+3 for prestige events (Cologne/Kato)
+3 for MVP at prestige events (Cologne/Kato)
+1 for final at prestige events (Cologne/Kato)
+1 for tier 1 but not major, Kato or Cologne
+1 for tier 1 but not major, Kato or Cologne
+15 for placing 1st, +12 for 2-5, +9 for 6-10, +6 for 11-15 and +3 for 16-20
20 points for 1st place, 1 point for 20th.
This is the formula I used.
atm he's just baiting for engagements.
I'd include GTR is he didn't fall off so drastically when teams caught up.
Also we're talking about greatest riflers overall, not about achievements, and longevity also matters. Peaking two years and being irrelevant or mid after that doesn't grant you a spot on that list. These dudes on my list were insane for many years with a rifle.
NiKo is the GOAT-Rifler and its not even close...
Tell me you don’t see a bait, without telling me
He has some nice rose tinted glasses for the past.
Surprised there isnt at least like a single CIS player (Ex. electronic)
Top 5 Pimps
5. cystic acne
loba semen slurper thread
as shit as pimp
so nothing new
- You are dumb af , the only questionable one is Get_Right and tbh he is number 5 .
- Dupreeh is a 7 years in a row top 20 player , across a multitude of eras and metas .
- Olof and cold are both major mvps and top 1 players which cannot be said about any other riflers your small brain can come up with .
- You can have your opinion ofc but it means nothing bcuz u are no one , on the other hand Pimp is an ex-tier1 PRO and a big CSGO content creator/streamer/analyst who worked closely with players and been around for a long time .
its top 5 greatest. greatest isnt the same as best.
shox too toxic to be there
Top 5 ALL TIME: