1) Yes, odds are a "X your stake" so 2.00 odds means you're doubling your money if you win the bet.
2) Live-bets dont have any effect on your initial bet, When you bet you're already locked into the odds you bet at
3) Don't bet
1) yes you will get 7.5 bucks but im not sure if you can withdraw. Different sites-different withdrawal rules
2) odds are settled after your bet, even if they change tru the game it doesn`t matter anymore, and they change the odds for people who want to bet when the match is live, they change depending on live score
3) DO bet
1) If you straight up deposit the $5 you should be able to withdraw your winnings instantly. The only difference is some sites will have 'sign-up bonus' type things (like lose your first bet they refund, free bonus bets etc) which will normally change the terms for withdrawing, but these are optional.
1. It depends on the site/bookie, and also on your bank. Most bookies has a minimum amount that you can withdrawal, usually around 10 euros. If you have a withdrawal amount, most bookies offer various types of withdrawal methods such as credit card, trustly, paypal etc.
2. If you place a bet with for example 1.7 odds before a game starts, it does not matter if the odds change when the match has started. Your return will always be 1.7 times the amount you placed (if the bet is a winner). However, you can (on most bookies) place live bets during the game, keep in mind that the live odds change rapidly.
That's how it started for most people and many have lost their life savings. I know you don't want to hear it here, but it still needs to be said.
Yes, yes, you'll say it's just to get experience and add a little spice to the match and I can control myself. No you can not. Do yourself a favor and don't bet. And if you want to get the experience then start with Twitch channels, like ESL or BLAST where you can bet points on the match and it's pretty self-explanatory with the odds.
Dont bet. If you are curious of betting dont bet.
This will happen if you enter the betting matrix:
1) you wont enjoy games normally anymore, you will need to bet
2) sooner or later you will lose money, its just a matter of time, betting sites are able to pay millions for sponsors, thats the money of losers betting (you)
3) once you lose you enter the downfall loop, you want to regain what you lost, so you make riskier/higher bets, but you will lose even more, in a spiralling loop that will eat your life
Right now you have the power to never enter this world. Dont.
If you will ignore me, see you in 6 months, poorer and less happy.
your first mistake is thinking you'll ever see that money again
Sorry for derailing the thread, but is there any way to bet on CS in Germany anymore?
Help is needed here!
odds do change but you will get the outcome of the one that was active when you bet your money on that team
Bro don't do bet, it is useless and unhappy
Go read any matchpage on hltv after some close game on cct or even EPL, if you dont want to become braindead ork like them just dont bet please.