Thread has been deleted
Regarding learning within eSports
World sterlie 
Hello HLTV.org! My name is Jacob Sterlie, I'm 29 years old and I study educational science at the University of Aarhus. Other than that I have been commentating Danish LAN-events for a couple of years (SLAP LIVE, Copenhagen Games, BWS-LAN and other events). My current semester at university has learning theories and pedagogical tendencies as the main focus points. Although this may sound boring it is actually quite entertaining and challenging. Given my position and past history within eSports I am probably pretty biased as to the study of said sports. Therefore, I mentioned to some of my fellow students, that it could be fun to study how we, as eSporter's/eSport athletes/gamers/whatever, learn within our communities. I have not talked to them since or in any way directed them towards certain methods in order to help objectivity. What they have come up with is a questionnaire which I would like some help with getting some recipients. So please, feel free, and help some of my friends with perhaps spreading some knowledge of how and why we learn as we do as a community and private persons. Thanks docs.google.com/forms/d/1xYca5yLylpeFXzX..
2013-05-06 13:22
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
ORDER
FURY
Jokers
RSC19
forZe
Hard Legion
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.