Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Roosters in CSGO?
Latvia pRopaaNS 
Rooster: Rare chance for a rooster to spawn. Game already have chickens, however they don’t serve any specific purpose. Idea is to utilize this concept to allow rare chance for a rooster to spawn, which would have an actual impact on gameplay. Function: Loud crowing to serve as distraction. Purpose: Smart players would be able to use their crowing as their advantage, like by running in intervals when rooster sings, since their loud noise would mask their footstep sounds. To prevent that from happening, the defender would actually have a reason to kill the rooster. But it wouldn’t have to be just running, because it would help to mask any type of quieter sound effect, like jumping, reloading, defusing, planting a bomb. Of course it wouldn’t mask the sound completely, so it wouldn’t be one-sided feature which cannot be countered. What do you think? :D
2013-08-18 11:46
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
I like the thought. But imagine this case, on a big stage tournament, grand final 1v1, the T could not hear CT defusing the bomb because the chicken moaning. Really FUNNY SHIT.
2013-08-18 11:49
its a good idea for casual gameplay but in competitive matches that would be bad.
2013-08-18 11:49
Childish idea.
2013-08-18 11:51
1 reply
Well, this entire concept of using sound as distraction for certain actions isn't something what is used much in CS, since it doesn't have a significiant impact on results. I haven't seen many occasions when someone even utilizes it, the only occasion I can remember atm is SpawN shooting bullet at moment of landing after jumping off balcony in de_inferno. But having something like this would allow an opportunity for players to expand and utilize more on this skillset. Well, I'd agree that roosters would be annoying anyway, but much depends on how they are implemented. Anyway, lol. :D
2013-08-18 12:17
You need god in ur life.
2013-08-18 12:19
1 reply
god that doesn't exist? cool, please I want to get a god at my 18th birthday.
2013-08-18 12:33
ROFL!
2013-08-18 12:42
 | 
Europe midi
And for inventory you have chicken/rooster feed to attract those bastards. Also during the round you can find some delicious EGGS to restore 10hp with one egg.
2013-08-18 12:44
3 replies
That would be awesome. How about having rooster in cage in buymenu, then you can set him free somewhere on map. And then all 5 terrorists buy 1 rooster each and sets them all off. Lol, just kidding. :)
2013-08-18 12:53
2 replies
 | 
Europe midi
You actually are making a way for a completely new The Chicken DLC. Something like in WoW, name your rooster, design it's cage, catch others, apply some SKINS to them! Still a good idea to use chickens for your advantage. Spread the feed around the plant and hear the enemies failing.
2013-08-18 13:03
1 reply
Chicken skins? Now that's a crazy idea, I like it. :D p.s. an players could purchase guard dogs to put them to guard areas. They would start barking and attacks when enemy comes close. With custom skins too, of course. :D
2013-08-18 13:15
No. Counter-strike is about skill, not about random luck to get you through the day. While this might work in a fun-server environment (mainly targeted for teens), but i see no reason to have this. i'd be fucking pissed if i lost a match because someone got a lucky spawn of a rooster, what the fuck?
2013-08-18 12:47
2 replies
He wouldn't crow all the time but occasionaly, so it would take skill to utilize it. It wouldn't be just pure luck, but matter of experience and skill to utilize rooster.
2013-08-18 12:57
p.s. anyway, players probably won't even be aware that the rooster have spawned in map until he sings out or until someone spots him in map, so most of time players won't be able to adjust their strategy to allow the rooster to play some part in it.
2013-08-18 13:08
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.