Your best bet is to download skins for Rainmeter from deviantART - rainmeter.deviantart.com/
There's the binary clock I'm using in the picture:
Simply extract the files and put them in Documents/Rainmeter/Skins and restart Rainmeter.
The other skins I edited myself, including the music one.
Here's a pretty neat music one:
There's the visual style I use:
Hope some of that helps.
dont have the time to link the clock and so on.
I use Rainmeter(for the clock) and RocketDock (for the icons), google them.
I found the clock and the icons too i think at www.deviantart.com (i think, dont remember)
nothing special. i used to play with the desktop transformation programs like some of the people above but never could achieve something that i would actually like so i'm stuck with a standard win7 aero theme.
1. download rainmeter
2. download the clock
3. put down the clock in C:/Program/Rainmeter/Skin
4. exit rainmeter
5. start raimeter again xD
6. Right click on the \"Rainmeter\" icon, click on \"config\" and click on the clock, then its done! :)
Aww! Thanks! However;
I only have one problem, this;
The icons don't 'go under' my programs, whether it be Firefox, Photoshop or whatever I'm using, they are always there.
Okey you need rocketdock.
1. Download: rocketdock.com/download
And Install it.
2. Pick a nice icon. For Example: rocketdock.com/addon/icons/33286
3. Put the icons in (C:) / Programs / RocketDock / Icons.
4. Right-click on any of the icons on the desktop. "Add Item"> "File" then click on the game / program you want. Then when you've made ​​it so you right click on an icon and take 'Icon Settings' and there select those icons that you download before.
Nah, I like good aesthetics just as much as any given person I think. It's just that I'm usually busy doing other stuff at the PC rather than staring at my desktop :p. Guess it's a personal thing to care for it or not.
Yeah I already read about this anime (some friend told me it's good and similiar to Steins Gate which I loved) but I have no damn time for this anime now. Watching Gosick, then Rozen Maiden and gonna watch finally Madoka Magica + there are few new animes in summer season that I watch. Hopefuly I will find time for it before summer break ends ^^
btw that girl reminds me Inori from GC
Edit: just read descrition again and it seems very interstening it almost seems I will skip some other anime for this ;)
It is actually set up that way in order for conky (the system monitor program you can see on the right hand side) to give out as less private data as possible.
I know I could have deleted/smugded that info but I was just too lazy to do that :P