Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Repeat rate... Pls help
Yugoslavia sv. Aleksandar 
A few days ago I bought a new keyboard, Coolermaster quickfire XT... And keyboard has 4 different levels of repeat rate (x1,x2,x4,x8) I dont know which repeat rate is the best for use in csgo... If anyone has experience with mechanical keyboards pls help... Thank you so much... :)
2014-05-12 13:41
Repeat Rate 4 levels (PS/2 mode only)
2014-05-12 13:47
I know that i have 4 levels but i dont know which to use...
2014-05-12 13:49
"Turbo mode - repeat rate tweaking (over PS/2) In games many commands can be executed by hitting a single key. A higher repeat rate means commands can be issued faster, giving you an edge over competitors while putting less strain on your wrist and fingers." That's up to you
2014-05-12 13:53
omfg first world problems (gaming edition)...back in the day people played on LAN with a wheel mouse and a 0.50$ mousepad /w default keyboard and still owned, now they don't know which settings to use to get an advantage (this will never be the case). but fine, if you already spent your money on it, to answer your question, the faster response time, the better.
2014-05-12 14:02
I personally think it's just a gimmick and just set it to whatever you want it. it's stupid, like having 1000hz polling keyboard over usb.. I mean.. wtf is that for? XD can you press rapidly for 1 ms/sec?
2014-05-12 14:50
its over ps/2 not usb... and when i set x8 and try to tipe that look like this: ttttttthhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiissssssssss kkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeyyyyyyyyyyybbbbbbbbbbbbbbbooaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrddddddddddddd iiiiiiiiiiiiiis rrrrreeeeeeeeaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllly ffffffffffffffffaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssstttttttt :::::::::DDDD a little bit funny :D but in game i dont feel so much difference...
2014-05-12 14:52
its a rubbish feature that is part of the keyboard and not the mechanical switches. leave it off.
2014-05-12 15:04
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.