Thread has been deleted
Last comment
LuxBOTz Godlike // Demo
Germany Pluri 
Hey :) In my other thread (LuxBOTz Ultra // Demo) I was showing people that the bot on Ultra is beatable and had a k/d ratio of around 3.x+ Now people asked me if I could upload a demo of mine playing against Godlike without vampire mode. And yes, I will, today. I will show you guys a screenshot of my upcoming options in LuxBOTz: img830.imageshack.us/img830/9551/luxbotz.. Here's a short list of what makes Godlike bots so unbelievable hard: - HS only (EVERY hit counts as headshot) - No recoil (yea.) - Inhuman sensitivity (actually aimbot with 0.0x sec. delay) - Unlimited ammo (no reloading at all !) That means: - If you shoot him without killing him right away (headshot), he will kill you to 90%. - If you will make steps behind a wall where he can wb you, he will ! - If you face 2 bots at once, both facing you, you're dead to 95%. - If your ammo is out, the bot's ammo is not lol. - If you're on high range, the bot has a huge advantage (hs only) - If you're on close range, the bot has a huge advantage (inh. sens) So practically, people say it is NEARLY impossible to get a k/d ratio of 1.X - I'd like to prove wrong. Stay tuned and be a little patient :) bye
2010-12-10 13:14
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
Sorry for replying 1st, but I have to edit the following: The screenshot contains unlimited ammo for me, I will of course disable that option when actually playing ! Sorry for that :p
2010-12-10 13:16
5 replies
Alright, heres the demo ! 2shared.com/file/KILNspz0/luxbotzgodlike.. I was really not warmed and lazy as hell, but atleast 1.3 k/d against the hardest bots out there right now :p There was no vampire mode activated and the bots were on DM1: Godlike - nothing changed. final score was 110:85 - here's the screen: img691.imageshack.us/img691/2466/dedust2.. Weapons in order of appearance: ak awp (a bit :p) (deagle) As you can see a bit, I wasn't really playing good there and my mouse was making some trouble (stuck, lag, shutdown lol) so I think in my best performance I could get around 1.5-1.8 k/d.
2010-12-10 18:08
4 replies
Wow ... really enjoyed watching the demo ;) nice play mate ... sick reacrions ... now it's time to try configuration of this bots with skill level 295 :) .... i was try it before 2-3 hours ... they own me ;)
2010-12-10 20:51
1 reply
Yea I would even do that if it wasn't for that stupid spawn protection thingy ! I'm sorry but it IS !impossible! to get a higher rate than 1.x if spawn protection is off. They kill you within 0.5 secs, no human being can react that fast. I really mean noone :D
2010-12-10 21:39
imo u did really well :D those bots seem so damn hard.
2010-12-10 21:36
1 reply
Yea they are :D It looks pretty easy in my demo, but believe me. I had a really really hard time. I wouldn't lie if I'd say "Those bots on godlike are harder than CSDM against humans". But thanks :)
2010-12-10 21:40
gl mate
2010-12-10 14:13
tried these bots for the first time... damn ... they are hard... good way to train your intensity and quickness... i play with a low sens so had to increase it by 0.4 to make 180s easier... tried them first with that extreme mod which makes it the most difficult... damn got killed at spawning most of the time lolz... kd was about 0.8.... then i tried it with turning headshot mode off and unlimited ammo off...and also i gave them helmet... it was still dm1+ godlike... and it was better... with rifles i got a ratio of 1.2 or something... and with awp got a ratio of 2 cuz i can handle the awp better than most and am pretty pro with it... but damn those bots are heavy... gonna let me improve a lot i am sure... so it is not impossible to get a kd ratio >1 with godlike... just turn that headshot mode off... and there is no point of playing with no helmets so keep them on..
2010-12-10 14:20
6 replies
Actually I will play with Hs only on :) That is what makes it hard Come on, without that I will probably do 2.X k/d :/
2010-12-10 14:23
5 replies
can you say how to add more bots? i do like it says in dm_info (dm_2_ct) and that changes level
2010-12-10 14:36
4 replies
There is an option saying: "Maxbots" Just cross the "many" :p
2010-12-10 14:42
3 replies
still with the same problem :(
2010-12-10 14:55
2 replies
Idk then sorry :/
2010-12-10 20:36
1 reply
when i do dm_X appears "pb_maxbots 11" then i cant add more bots
2010-12-10 21:00
but there is no use for headshot only... i learned that a long time before when i played with podbots... it will make you bad in real game... with awp you can try but you will be missing out on a lot of kills that you will make in a match situation... it won't train you for that but it can work with the awp still... and with rifles you get a lot of headshots while aiming at the neck and using the recoil... and solely aiming at the head makes it 50 percent accurate... that is why all the pros will tell you to aim at the neck... there is a cs bug about that... you will have 90 percent accuracy if you aim at the neck compared to 50 of the head... headshot mode is of no use... the useful thing about quick bots is that you can improve your peak shots... that is all... and with the awp that is the bomb and also quick scopes... with headshot mode you will be tapping a lot with rifles and your bursts would be of no use... but do what make you happy... i am more into muscle memory maps... they are better than these crazy bots... cuz you have to remember these bots don't give you time to aim.. it will build up reflexes and quickness but it will give you bad habbits... repetition makes aim great... if you are not shooting that much then you are not really improving that much... you will only improve your energy... which is neccessary but pure aim is not gonna get developed here...
2010-12-10 14:36
2 replies
But you do know that I will give the BOTS hs only, right ? Not myself ! And anyways, this topic and the upcoming demo is just to show that it is possible for me to make a higher k/d ratio than 1.0 ! It's not to show uber aiming or reflexes (well it comes with it anyway), just for the sake of those bots ! It seems like you thought I'd give myself hs only, but thats not the case ! :o
2010-12-10 14:41
1 reply
nah man i didn't mean that... i mean aiming at the head alone is pointless... it takes out a lot of the gameplay that is involved... it will give you bad habbits that is all... it is great for awp atleast... i mean you are quickscoping all the time as there is no time to open the scope... give you good speed...
2010-12-10 15:01
Come one Pluri ... make them sorry for messing with you ;) No seriously ... try them without hs only mode & without helmet ... this morning i try ... the first 25-30 frags i was with 1.1 - 1.2 k/d ratio ... after more 30-35 frags i was with 0.7-0.8 k/d ratio ... i'm pretty sure you can make it better ;)
2010-12-10 14:39
1 reply
Yea, just have to warm up a little, I'm on my way now :p So I think the demo will be available in around 1 - 2 hours :) Stay tuned
2010-12-10 14:44
your headshot only mode is not checked in the image...
2010-12-10 15:02
2 replies
Exactly lol. whats your point ?
2010-12-10 15:47
1 reply
May be he means that you early write : "Actually I will play with Hs only on :)" ... & the option in not checked in the picture ;)
2010-12-10 17:18
link invalid :(
2010-12-10 21:15
1 reply
What :o 2shared.com/file/KILNspz0/luxbotzgodlike.. On the very bottom there is a linked text saying "Save file to your PC: click here" Try that ! Otherwise check your Internet firewalls and exceptions :o
2010-12-10 21:37
Check out my demo with Ultra High (HS off). K/D ~ 3. PS: On speakers :P mediafire.com/?q0byudzs8jt97yq 2shared.com/file/gkcIk2xI/luxcolt.html
2010-12-10 23:06
1 reply
Hmmm , not bad but you should keep training your aim and reflexes a bit. You are off the aim most of the times :x * and they don't seem ultra tbh :x
2010-12-11 13:35
Where can I download the Luxbot? Or is there no older versions?
2010-12-11 13:59
1 reply
There are some older versions.. Check out this link , here you have everything : team-amaya.de/news.html
2010-12-11 14:02
^They are Ultra with HS only turned off! :| And I'm kinda experimenting with my sens and grip right now so I don't really have a particular setting at present. Hopefully I'll get better as I play =D
2010-12-11 14:10
gj.
2010-12-11 14:19
Actually I thought you're using the default spawn protection time (1 sec). With 2 secs isn't that hard make this KDR. Anyway, gj.
2010-12-11 16:32
2 replies
Make a higher k/d ratio by demo and then I agree. It doesn't really matter if it's 1 or 2 secs spawn prot. since I killed most of them within 1 sec anyway lol
2010-12-11 18:06
1 reply
That's the point. Keeping 2 sec invulnerable you can kill more than one per respawn and the bots can't do anything to you. I've tried 2 times and did about 115/100, 100/95 and several times I could kill 2 bots under my spawn protection. In other words, you number of deaths will increase a lot if you use the default protection time. I don't know if I can make a better KDR (probably yes) but imo it requires less (or at least same) skill than you play with Ultra with 1 sec respawn protection, which is much more "realistic" than play with bots that kill you jumping or spraying infinite bullets without any recoil.
2010-12-11 18:42
can someone send to me the download link?
2010-12-11 17:18
2 replies
Of the demo or the bots ? Demo: 2shared.com/file/KILNspz0/luxbotzgodlike.. Bots: www.team-amaya.de
2010-12-11 18:07
1 reply
bots tnx :)
2010-12-11 18:30
Very impressive stuff! Even German EPS players usually just have a ratio of around 0.75 vs the bots. Even the top scores of this season only had around 0.9 to 1.0. You do get an advantage though with the helmet and spawnprotection on 2 secs turned on - as also indication on the "skill rating" shows. The bots currently run only at about 60%-70% of their maximum skill potential(even on godlike). I might edit the skill ratings a little bit for the next version (make them slightly tougher) or add an secret extra nightmare skill level. Hm... also I wonder what kind of CPU you use? I do know there is a bug with old CPUs (low GHz) where the bots don't update there gained experience data fast enough (and though they get slightly easier to kill then they actually should be) friendly greetz and further happy fragging lux
2011-01-13 19:38
1 reply
Hey lux, Thanks for replying here. I am not currenty playing cs anymore, maybe I will some day again. Thank you for the words, tho. I do believe that spawn protection gives me an advantage but without that, and I can ensure that with all my 10 years experience, there is NO human being to react that fast, even with random prefire. The helmet ain't an advantage IMO since the bots have helmets aswell and every income dmg is reduced , also for the bots. So that kinda nullifies it. Coming to your question: I was using a 3,2 GHz processor. So I believe that is enough hehe :) For your feedback to the bots, first of all: thank you very much for producing this and making it accessible for free. I think the bots are perfect as they are, the godlike mode is indeed strong enough so there is no need for a nightmare mode. And no one needs the "100 %" skill of the bots, that wud only scare people off, cause that would make the bots only impossible to beat. But that is up to you, I will keep this version in case I would play cs again. Thank you again and keep up the impressive work, people should be grateful for. Oh yea, if u want u can watch another demo of me playing against the ultra mode with some edits. I think I played slight better there :) hltv.org/?pageid=18&threadid=59760 Bye
2011-02-03 22:07
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.