Thread has been deleted
Last comment
steam folder "ghost" , how to find him?
World kapezas 
Hello guys So basically my parents always know that I was playing games on their computer (my is broken now and they think that I will brake theirs too - WRONG :D) , they seem to always know when I played games on their pc and I thought that it was some kind of spying program installed on the pc or something but in the recycle bin I found steam folder , when you right click properties you can see when it was created (I assume thats how they know when I installed steam and started playing) , when I delete steam I try to search for this folder in the search bar but nothing shows up , if I restore this folder from recycle bin I still cant find him by typing "steam" in the search bar. Where is this folder hiding ? p.s. I have Windows 8 - maybe it has to do something with it.
2014-08-28 09:38
2014-08-28 09:40
how old are you?
2014-08-28 09:42
first of all tell us how old are you and let me get this straight basically you play games on your parents pc and you think they installed spy software on it ? i read your post 10x times couldn't make sense of it
2014-08-28 09:48
Wtf are you want dude?
2014-08-28 09:49
problem : when I delete steam from my pc there still is a "steam" folder somewhere in pc but I cant find it in the search bar , where can it be? - thats the question. Whats the purpose of asking my age? it shouldnt be your concern at all my friend.
2014-08-28 09:59
Netherlands xilo 
Maybe try to talk with your parents about you playing games, instead of being sneaky peaky like. Or buy your own shit and stop crying.
2014-08-28 10:15
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.