Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Murica will get rekt @ DHW
Europe Eurostrike 
I mean cmon look at the groups.. sorry murica you are done. /discuss
2014-11-13 17:41
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
HR will rek Cloud9
2014-11-13 17:42
meh I dunno well see, both teams are capable of just shitting the bed sometimes
2014-11-13 17:43
and both are capable of absolutely destorying
2014-11-14 04:21
true that
2014-11-14 16:09
nah
2014-11-13 17:54
#22
Ryu7z | 
France Impak 
simple win for HR.
2014-11-13 18:14
n0thing c9 can do Kappa
2014-11-13 18:27
If there is no DDosia you never know
2014-11-13 18:47
The outcome is still Shrouded
2014-11-13 18:53
no
2014-11-13 18:53
ddos on lan, good thinking man
2014-11-13 21:20
#92
 | 
Russia rassvet 
ahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaahahahahha NO
2014-11-14 05:39
/endofdiscussion
2014-11-13 17:44
you darealmvp
2014-11-13 17:50
hahahahahahah ownd
2014-11-14 04:38
Cloud9 to pass groups and win the whole thing
2014-11-13 17:45
Why nip and ldlc/vp and navi have so ez group??? lol what a fluke.
2014-11-13 17:45
stop pointing out the obvious m8
2014-11-13 17:46
n0thing is a king
2014-11-13 17:47
n0thing is nothing.
2014-11-13 17:50
c9 can get something done but ibp is total joke now days.
2014-11-13 17:48
idk dude, c9 has looked like poop their last few matches
2014-11-14 01:08
online games against the same 2 opponents. I'd take it with a grain of salt.
2014-11-14 01:12
yeah but i think they can get it together for major :D i hope atleast.
2014-11-14 04:13
#16
Iceland RXXN 
/delete
2014-11-13 17:58
I like this guy
2014-11-13 18:09
well ibp is out confirmed but cloud9 have one chance
2014-11-13 18:10
just one ;~;
2014-11-13 18:17
Depends on whether sean and Semphis outperform what they normally play at like they did at Cologne. If they do, then HR really have no chance. Even if they don't, HR will need a good game to beat Cloud9 twice (the first match decides who goes lower than they play again after one loses to Fnatic). HR really can't just rely on s1mple to outfrag Hiko shroud and n0thing, who seems to be playing like he used to lately. iBuypower have no chance though. My thoughts: C9 have about a 65% chance of advancing, HR 35%, iBuypower 10% (being generous here)
2014-11-13 18:14
only s1mple? Dosia was amazing in ESWC, if both of them will play then their chances are huge, 65% for c9 lol
2014-11-13 18:38
Dosia was good, but I would still put Hiko n0thing and shroud above his level of play (and semphis when he has a good day). As for n0thing, nobody on C9 can stand up to him, but if C9 play 4/5 vs 1/1.5/2/2.5 than C9 will win easily
2014-11-13 18:41
Only hiko is better than Dosia on the C9 lineup youre not playing against Netcodeguides here, shroud is overrated and n0thing is hot n cold, semphis better than dosia lol, please stop being a fanboy, the chances are like 50/50 at best
2014-11-13 18:43
n0thing has been playing like he should the past five games now, I think he'll be alright for DHW. shroud has much better raw aim than Dosia, only thing Dosia has over shroud is game sense and experience. And Semphis when he has a good day outfrags everyone on C9, so I think Semphis' good day > Dosia
2014-11-13 18:44
Dosia on a good day > any player in a world. shroud has better raw aim? Have you ever seen Dosia play? wont reply again
2014-11-13 18:46
Have you seen shroud play? shrouds aim is definitly better than Dosias, assuming they both are having off days, normal days, or good days. Dosia on a good day > shroud on an average day, but the reverse is also true. Saying Dosia on a good day > any player is just stupid. Maybe if everyone in the world had a shit day Dosia could beat them all, but Dosia is not better than GtR, f0rest, s1mple, KennyS, Hiko, Guardian, olofm, and others.
2014-11-13 18:48
dosia is more 2013 than GTR and shox. s1mple is the hard carry for HR at least in all the games ive watched.
2014-11-13 19:40
+1
2014-11-13 19:47
Of course he was insane in 2013 but you can still see that he is a great player and he is better than all the c9 players except hiko.
2014-11-13 21:35
shroud has better raw aim than almost anyone
2014-11-14 02:16
#39
United States ghep 
c9 looking impressive the other day off their qpad sweden bootcamp honestly. won 2 bo3s
2014-11-13 18:55
>impressive lol they didnt even play well, they clearly didnt care
2014-11-13 19:32
#46
United States ghep 
they made some mistakes with late plants/no plants on inferno, yes. 'they clearly didnt care' -- you lost me there bro..
2014-11-13 20:10
ok, maybe they did care, but they were playing very carelessly, like shift walking into bombsites with no execute/flashes...
2014-11-13 20:14
thats a strat bro, that has nothing to do with not caring
2014-11-13 20:55
Have you played counter-strike before?
2014-11-13 21:10
yep
2014-11-13 19:36
If c9 goes out in groups I'll give you my karambit blue steel
2014-11-13 20:14
No. Just wait and see, c9 will win :B kappa
2014-11-13 20:19
US fanboys INC
2014-11-13 20:55
butthurt yuros everywhere
2014-11-13 21:09
people think fnatic will pass the group stage after they show everything on tournaments they won last 2 month
2014-11-14 00:54
#63
Afghanistan HSM- 
Hiko will sit on everyone and they will die so c9 win by default ez
2014-11-14 00:54
> 2 American teams vs 13 European teams. > Predicts EU team will win. Way to go out on a limb there m8.
2014-11-14 01:02
#75
 | 
United States admiralsid 
Lmfaoooo
2014-11-14 02:12
bb ibuyplanetickets bb clown9
2014-11-14 02:12
sad but true
2014-11-14 02:13
c9 > HR fnatic > c9 c9 make it out 2nd in groups why did nip get the only group that guarantees a tier1 team to get out of groups?
2014-11-14 04:18
cause biased nip draw? duh
2014-11-14 04:22
probably
2014-11-14 04:22
c9 beat HR last DHW so...they probably will again since HR is shit lately.
2014-11-14 04:28
#89
 | 
Singapore The_Fiend[fA] 
c9 beat HR in game 1 c9 lose to fnatic in game 2 c9 lose to HR in game 3 No need to even discuss iBuyPlanetickets ggwp
2014-11-14 04:49
#90
Belarus 4rz 
This will be s1mple for HR ;)
2014-11-14 05:35
More EU teams will get rekt by other EU teams at DHW !!!
2014-11-14 05:37
dunno about c9, but ibp won't make far. thats for sure.
2014-11-14 06:12
MAD Lions
1.38
Renegades
3.00
Copenhagen Flames
1.27
AGF
3.54
Natus Vincere
1.91
Vitality
1.86
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.