"CS:GO pro scene inconvenient facts"
- Alot of pro player cheating even on online qualifications & lan events since cs 1.6 (silent aimbot, trigger, soundesp etc.)
- They are all good "friends".
- Pro players live from e-sport money.
- Skins & online real money bets = alot of money.
- Alot of matches was sold for skins and real money bets.
- Almost every pro player have second steam account for skins from bets.
- csgoshop.com is project created and advertised (CSGOShop.com tagnames on weapons) by pro players who can easly sell skins for real money.
- DDoS attacks in 80% matches are fake to explain sold matches
- Easy money, easy life.