Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Hi, i just wonder what you guys thought and think about Libya-nato incident. The only thing i knew was basically what media here in sweden and a little bit from CNN...then i came across this video. And even if the video probably is not the most objective view either it is still a bit of a chock for me. The info i had was that Gaddafi was an insane dictator who kill his own people(but i have to say that i really didn't pay much of attention to this). If you dont want to watch the whole video move to 51:10 and you will get some info of what Gaddafi has done for his country. youtube.com/watch?v=THlaMUq6MKU
2014-12-18 11:37
Libya? never heard of it sorry
2014-12-18 11:39
same thing happening in syria right now. but bashar al assad is some badassmotherfucker who, with help of russia, wont give up! same thing happened in former yugoslavia "91-"95
2014-12-18 11:47
And Iraq i mean...the reason to go in was weapon of mass destruction...how many times do this have to happen before the people will stop this...stop their country to go into wars without valid reasons.
2014-12-18 11:54
Germany VxO4 
you do realise they had a election going on? and the badassmotherfucker won did you ever read about that in the newspaper? let me guess? staged well in the regions assad is still in power people have water, food and internet. in the other regions ruled by "freedom fighters" the picture looks quite different. And maybe yes the result is that high because these people in such regions had other problems than going to vote
2014-12-18 12:11
It seems like people want to let fanatics with guns who are split in different groups/tribes control a country rather than a dictator.
2014-12-18 12:54
Spain Ayrr 
Bashar al assad is a fucking trash killing his own people.
2014-12-18 13:35
dude,u believe CNN and BBC?
2014-12-18 17:57
Spain Ayrr 
ofc not, but he is a trash.
2014-12-18 18:06
trash is someone who defends his own people from ISIL/Al Qaeda?
2014-12-18 19:41
Spain Ayrr 
defending?, dude, he is bombing innocent ppl with chemical shits.
2014-12-18 19:45
That means u actully believe CNN for that chemical lie.
2014-12-18 19:49
omg, he is defending his own people you are brainwashed ny media
2014-12-18 19:49
im sorry if i posted this thread wrong...please dont delete it.. i just want to know what people think about this.
2014-12-18 12:04
Germany VxO4 
youtube.com/watch?v=a3lJAbRkzQ4 were all in favour of ghadafi and against the nato bombing estimated to be around 2million people alone in tripoli
2014-12-18 12:10
Those youtube videos are always solid :)
2014-12-18 13:59
Wrote a major school paper on the topic. Well, I guess we all can agree to that Gadaffi is one the centuries biggest villains. It was unfortunate that so many civilians also had to die due to NATO attacks/missions, but they might have died to Gadaffi over time. It will take MANY years for Libya to recover :) what spurred your interest in the topic?
2014-12-18 12:09
I saw a ISIS thread that was deleted and got my mind to Al qaeda and Libya ..its not just the people who die...its when they starts war and kill people to make money...and lie about reasons. And makes falls propaganda about Iraq or Gadaffi etc. Its dangerous, in the future maybe in about 200 years we in Sweden actually will be next? maybe they will arm poor immigrants with weapons and start a rebellion... and say that they have to go in. Ok i dont think thats likely but maybe you get the picture. Anyway what have Gadaffi done to be one of the biggest villians? more than for example Bush?
2014-12-18 12:19
I get the picture. The problem is, that Gadaffi was a rebellious dictator who was the reason behind several problems, genocide etc. In Sweden, you don't have dictatorship, you have democracy and you have great power balance, so it's not likely at all - of course I can't say for sure, but I get the picture. Keep in mind, a Swedish Prime Minister probably would have to order genocide against Swedish people/inhabitants, illegal distribution of weapons etc. or something similar. I am not saying that Gadaffi is a bigger villain than Bush, but you can't reject that he is a big villain. And especially Bush has ordered/pursued some terrible things as well, e.g. in Iraq and Afghanistan. It's an interesting debate - however, I don't have time until this weekend, so if you can wait that long, I will answer your question at that time. In the meanwhile, if you disagree or have other points of views you can post them, as I think the topic is complex and, as mentioned, interesting. Cheers man :)
2014-12-18 13:28
Sure but it still seemed like he loved his country and the people loved him, in that case they approve the dictatorship. It can be a step in the right direction...sometimes i think dictatorships can be better...look at some poor countries with corrupt democracy..they can be worse. And its not really Gadaffis fault that he is a dictator... thats how his country worked before him...and now when he got the power he made the country better...of course it has to be hard for him to let it go to someone else. The people of the country have to decide how their country should work.
2014-12-18 15:17
you can't just drop a bomb like saying Gadaffi is one of the biggest villains in this century and not back up your claim. Let us hear it.
2014-12-18 17:46
"Drop a bomb"? - Lol :) Examples: He took the power of the country/proclaimed himself as dictator/governer with a coup. Throughout his period, especially 80's/90's he supported rebel groups that use terror as a weapon, such as PLO, IRA and so on. When the 'Arab' Spring' broke out, he was the man performing genocide and killing several people in opposition and threatening to even destroy the city, Benghazi, they just resided in - the reason why UN/Nato eventually had to step in.
2014-12-18 18:01
brainwashed by media, watch the video OP posted. It will open your eyes.
2014-12-18 18:05
Haha so first you ask for evidence, then when I argue my case you answer "brainswashed by media." Can't come up with a better answer? :-) However, if that's your level or argumentation I will not complain about it, knowing that you obviously couldn't come up with any counter argument besides referring to a video on illuminati and debating like a clown. Anyways, have a nice day.
2014-12-18 18:11
Nice edits. Why debate when you don't even watch the video? You still believe in the lying media. Your excuse is am busy, wait til weekend hahah get lost. If you have proof to say gadaffi was evil, hates his people, killed his people, started wars with other countries, made genocide then you better fucking back it up with proof.
2014-12-18 18:21
Why debate when you can only see it from own point of view? You have your opinion, I'm not allowed to state mine? Sorry that you don't like my excuses, I didn't know you would act like a little baby about it :-) There are proofs all over the place that he performed genocide, threatened to destroy their cities etc. which I think you are smart enough to look up yourself. EDIT: I believe in several objective sources, you believe in an illuminati video. If that's how you wanna do it, that's fine with me. If I wanna believe in something else, you should show tolerance and be fine with that also. EDIT 2: I have told you what stories I believe in. If you don't agree, you don't have to call me brainwashed or starting to swear at me. Whatever you believe in, I tolerate that - I will discuss it with you, but I don't start to call you stupid names or anything. Therefore, you should tolerate my views and at least keep a proper tone.
2014-12-18 18:36
"He took the power of the country/proclaimed himself as dictator/governer with a coup." -True no one is denying that he came into power through a coup but his people loved him and he helped them tremendously, took them from the poorest country in Africa to the richest. youtu.be/THlaMUq6MKU?t=51m17s "Throughout his period, especially 80's/90's he supported rebel groups that use terror as a weapon, such as PLO, IRA and so on." -Gadaffi was accused of the lockerbie bombings but really the witnesses were paid 3-4 million dollars each to lie, some have later recanted their lies. theguardian.com/world/2009/oct/02/locker.. "When the 'Arab' Spring' broke out, he was the man performing genocide and killing several people in opposition and threatening to even destroy the city, Benghazi, they just resided in - the reason why UN/Nato eventually had to step in." -This is quite false, Arab spring started in Egypt and Tunisia. When it came to Libya, some Al-Qaeda terrorist took up arms and started fighting the libyan government. Ofcourse there will be retaliation from any government when foreign armed fighters start to attack you. This was not a peoples movement but a group of foreign al-qaeda terrorits. These same terrorists were funded by NATO and America. Are you telling me today, if a group of armed terrorist/rebels attack the Christiansborg Slot, you really think the danish government will not retaliate? BTW if you going to say someone commits genocide you need to back that shit up. These same terrorist when they were done with Libya they went to Syria, I even know one of them who got killed.
2014-12-18 19:09
1. Gadaffi was accused of the lockerbie bombings but really the witnesses were paid 3-4 million dollars each to lie, some have later recanted their lies. You couldn't be more wrong. Gadaffi's justice minister admitted to Gadaffi ordering the bombings, and Gadaffi paid compensation to families. Why would he do that if he had no responsibility in it :) bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-south-scotlan.. 2. Genocide-accusations bloomberg.com/news/2011-02-22/arab-leagu.. - This link confirms, that Gadaffi and Libya was boycotted from Arab League because he committed crimes against the population. I quote the Secretary of the Arab League: "condemns crimes against the current peaceful popular protests and demonstrations in several Libyan cities" - Gadaffi and Libyan military attacked PEACEFUL protesters. When Arab Spring broke out, protesters didn't do anything but having peaceful demonstrations. Maybe Al-Qaeda joined the fight, but only after Libyan government performed violence against own citizens at first - thus, genocide. 3. Are you telling me today, if a group of armed terrorist/rebels attack the Christiansborg Slot, you really think the danish government will not retaliate? It will of course, but this is quite different. . If Danes demonstrate peacefully, they are not attacked by the military (like Gadaffi/Libya did). I have proved above, that he did genocide - of course the people are going to riot when he is acting that way. Also, it was a whole nation against him, and your are still taking his part? Actually you are defending a man suppressing and slowly killing his own population, only having his own plans in mind. If you want to believe in illuminati videos, call people names, not be any tolerant and defending a man who has committed terror you should reconsider the situation. I have nothing against you or this discussion, but most likely you will clearly see these points :-)
2014-12-19 01:29
You make very good points, I am not so keen on the genocide part. The article states that "attack on protesters by pro-Qaddafi gunmen, the opposition National Front for the Salvation of Libya said." This word is coming from the opposition and it doesn't state libyan military attacked protestors. Also the arab league is a complete joke and should be taken seriously. It was created by the British and pretty much everyone knows they are their just to serve the British and US interests. dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1368647/L.. Your source on the Lockerbie bombing was released during the time the media was on propaganda season. I wouldn't take anything written their as credible. Actually many of these sources are not credible and serve US interests. That's media for you. Anyway Gaddafi did not go on a genocide like you said, he fought against al-qaeda terrorist groups backed by NATO and the US. The first thing they did after they killed Gaddafi was to install a Rothchilds bank. Before this Libyan banks were 0% interest, the country was debt free and so on and so on. We all know Gaddafi was killed because he wanted to trade his countries Oil exclusively in gold dinar which would fuck up their western fiat currencies. He may not have been a saint but he wasn't the villain you make him out to be.
2014-12-19 02:20
Gadaffi 'was a rebellious dictator' because he didn't wanted to give USA/EU his Oil?
2014-12-18 18:00
Okay, so where did I write that? Please read #54
2014-12-18 18:02
USA was in desperate need to control Gadaffis resourcers. rest is history and propaganda
2014-12-18 12:38
exactly
2014-12-18 19:51
Why i think this is so important is because when media and governments go together to fool the people and get support for wars that only some few powerful people will profit on and many people will die is very dangerous, and people need to take more responsibility in their countries actions. I think people know if they need to go to war...if their freedom and their lives are at stake. Or when their government make them to puppets and use them to make profit, and lie to them...then the people should start thinking about going into war with their own government instead of a non existing threat far away.
2014-12-18 12:50
 | 
Netherlands jen5on 
"And even if the video probably is not the most objective view either.." --> *clicking* --> "The illuminati Exposed By Muammar Gaddafi" :D
2014-12-18 13:06
illuminati is a myth.
2014-12-18 17:48
USA is gonna bring you democracy! youtube.com/watch?v=7oSaxw6Bk9U
2014-12-18 13:06
I would take some time to at least look into it and just watch a video and listen to some arguements, evidence etc. But then.. "The illuminati Exposed By Muammar Gaddafi"
2014-12-18 13:14
What? just because illuminati is mentioned ? dont be scared of by that... just because its alot of silly illuminati videos on youtube. One way of making somethings look stupid is to post over exaggerated videos with the similar messages to discredit the ones that is close to the truth.
2014-12-18 15:04
illuminati is a lie
2014-12-18 17:50
when i see illuminati videos i feel that is probably gonna be silly but not all is... and TBH you have to say what you mean when you think about illuminati. Illuminati is a fact, but what you think they are might be false :).
2014-12-19 02:16
I know illuminati was an ancient group w/e but what we are dealing with today are not illuminati, it is something else.
2014-12-19 02:21
Yes but why would you care what people call them? i don't really find it interesting...anyway i think this video is good and can open eyes and get people to start to search more to the truth. Its worth watching even if the word Illuminati is in.
2014-12-19 02:26
This was a very interesting read for me. algaddafispeaks.org/ Maybe someone else find it interesting aswell. Scroll down and read the text below "In the name of god."
2014-12-18 13:26
conspiracy theories everywhere, lybia still shithole after Gaddafi dead, because there was revoliution again and Gaddafis people control the country again, nothing changed, they still friend with russia, russian military safe them from USA bombings and that's all.
2014-12-18 13:30
You should change your name to averageEuropeanRetard
2014-12-18 17:51
Illuminati confirmed. Thank God for Russian state media!
2014-12-18 13:30
Pretty sad and probably true. It's not a conspiracy theory. I watched a video about the CIA over 15 years ago that explained Americas actions in every country. We have been doing this since WW II. They send in the goon squad and pay and arm people to overthrow a government. It always had to do with money. Start with Cuba if you like. The only reason we invaded Iraq and the middle east was because Saddam was going to move off the petrol dollar. It's just like the movies but it's all real. You don't mess with the money.
2014-12-18 13:54
In regards to Saddam moving off the petrol dollar, interesting that I heard that Gaddafi wanted to move off it also and start exchanging with gold.
2014-12-18 13:59
Yup fishy
2014-12-18 15:23
Nothing anyone can do about it. The money that controls America is far to powerful. They are going for world control and I guess in the end it's a good thing. I've always said the world needs to be owned by one entity to bring peace to all.
2014-12-18 13:56
Why would it be peace just because its one country?.
2014-12-18 15:16
f0rest | 
Algeria NS! 
You wrong dude,remember you just said "The money that controls America is far to powerful" so no,the world will never be in peace as long as money still controlling America ;)
2014-12-18 16:03
Just nuke them already ffs??
2014-12-18 15:26
nuke who?
2014-12-18 18:03
MENA
2014-12-18 18:12
f0rest | 
Algeria NS! 
Well people are aware of all this and they just dont give's a dmn fk shit,it's just useless ^^" to be honest its hard to convince people from hltv.org about this truth dude,but nice try at least.
2014-12-18 16:00
Ill try to write what i know somehow short... back then i really cared about this matter,and the more i was searching,the more i liked kaddafi,he just wanted to make the "golden african dinar" ,that was the reason of the attack,first thing they did was bringing a classic rockefeller bank , libyas bank back then had 0% on loans,also all people had free home,and education,also a lot of vids ive seen people seemed to love kaddafi and support him before,and after all this. This was a sad story indeed and to this day i still feel sad when i think about it,noone has the right to invade countries like that...I was hoping for kaddafi to win so hard :/ Lets hope shit like theese will stop,allthough its unlikely. R.I.P kaddafi :)
2014-12-18 16:16
Then he shouldn't fund the PLO and other groups in Lebanon etc?
2014-12-18 20:19
kaddafi wronk NATO missiles stronk
2014-12-18 17:54
not even 1 serious reply...don't even bother in the future man.
2014-12-18 17:56
Yeah, HLTV at its best - a shithole.
2014-12-18 17:59
swedish flag, posting some shitty vid about some shithole in the desert. kebab detected
2014-12-18 19:29
shit, shit everywhere
2014-12-18 19:31
kebab? i don't eat that. I just choose to care about the subject since i think it is closely related to how our government control the people even in democratic countries.
2014-12-19 02:20
The problem with Gaddafi was what he was spending all that oil money on.
2014-12-18 20:17
Rating-o-meter
NEXT MATCH
Help GTR perform and have a chance to win a package for your team
Boost his rating with
Runtime Nutrition
20% on everything at
Click here to have a chance to win
BOOST
BOOST
BOOST
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.