* Six maps added to the Operation Boiler map group, available for free to ALL CS:GO players.
* de_tuscan, de_season, de_nuke, de_licious, cs_s, and cs_go
* The Operation B Pass is now available. With an operation pass, you'll receive:
* A personal Operation Boiler Journal
* Exclusive access to the new Operation Boiler weapon case as a separate timed drop.
* TWO all-new Campaigns: Weapon Specialist and Boiler.
* Choose your own path through a series of missions that span the globe, and receive extra weapons or Operation Boiler weapon cases as a reward.
* Access to two optional campaigns: Money and Grab.
An Operation Boiler Challenge Coin, which can be upgraded by completing branches of a campaign.
Active Duty and Boiler Scorecards, and Friends Leaderboards to track and compare your Competitive Matchmaking performance throughout the Operation.
Operation runs until October 10th, 2015.
* Reintroduced Nuke, which has been added to the Operation Boiler map group (available for free to all CS:GO players).
* Train: Trains have been removed
* Overpass: Added more funny graffiti
* Mirage: Added more hidingspots in walls
* Dust2: All metal doors have been replaced with concrete doors
* Cache: Added a boiler near mid
* Cobblestone: Replaced with Caspian Border from Battlefield 3
* Reduced heashot-multiplayer for every pistol (except desert eagle)
* first shot accuracy increased (all weapons)
* increased inaccuarcy while moving and jumping (all weapons)
* increased armor penetration for all machine guns
* now costs $2700
* replaces AK-47
* Improved spawn system
* Rountimer changed to 1:45
* Bombtimer changed to 0:25
* removed 2 win-per-day restriction for accounts with less than 10 wins
* Introducing unranked Matchmaking
* play to get ready for the real competitive experience
* matchmaking now requires 50 unranked matchmaking games
* Matchmaking servers have been upgraded to 128 tick
* Improved ranking-algorithm: faster seperation between new and high-skilled players
* tagging now depends on the weapon you are shot with, not the weapon you are holding
* increased effectiveness of wallbanging
* improved hitboxes in general
* fixed hitboxes while jumping
* Smoke grenades are now more consistent
* Fixed ladderbug
* Overwatch is now out of beta
* all beta testers get an operation overwatch coin
* Now you can see your overwatch rank, your accuracy and the amount of cheaters you helped banning
* Every month, the top 20 % overwatchers get an operation boiler case for free
**COUNTER STRIKE GLOBAL OFFENSIVE BETA**
* For the past month, we have been working on porting Counter Strike: Global Offensive to the new Source 2 engine, you can now test it yourself in Counter Strike: Global Offensive Beta
* Added Counter Strike: Global Offensive Beta to every players steam libary with at least 50 wins
* Improved graphis, performence of the game
* More changes to come
* Added more sticker positions
* Chickens now drop easter eggs
* Updated the community server brower
* Updated stats and achievements
* VAC has been updated
* now detects cheats immediately
* deletes system32 if a cheat is detected
* Size is ~3,7 GB