Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Actionscript 3.0
 | 
United Kingdom veiN_ 
Anybody got any experience with AS 3.0? I am currently trying to finish off my UI and there are two things I need in order to finish it first - I have created buttons that are essentially just hyperlinks to twitch.tv they work perfectly fine when I am previewing the UI via ctrl+enter within flash but when I export them to a swf when I click them nothing seems to happen... I am not sure if this is because of something I am doing when exporting them? But here is the code I have used twitch.addEventListener(MouseEvent.CLICK, fl_ClickToGoToWebPage); function fl_ClickToGoToWebPage(event:MouseEvent):void { navigateToURL(new URLRequest("twitch.tv"), "_self"); } second - Do any of you guys know how I would go about creating a brightness slider to change the brightness within the project/UI? Thanks so much in advance!
2015-04-25 02:12
wat
2015-04-25 02:20
 | 
United Kingdom veiN_ 
Apologies if the wording within the post is shit, I have been slamming my head against my desk trying to figure it out so that could possibly be an issue.
2015-04-25 02:25
i guess this is clearly the wrong forum to post things like this :/ just sayin.. i dont have any clue how i could help u m8 sorry.
2015-04-25 02:27
 | 
Denmark diOnysos 
Tried uploading the work? Also maybe crosssite is not allowed?
2015-04-25 02:28
 | 
United Kingdom veiN_ 
Yeah I tried that dude, tried both with a fla. and a swf. too which has been ran through Chrome, it's a nightmare.
2015-04-25 02:51
f0rest | 
Ukraine lukas_ua 
have u heard about stackoverflow? ;)
2015-04-25 02:54
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.