Thread has been deleted
Last comment
if you could merge 2 players in to 1?
World RUBYWITHTHEUZIOHNO 
which players would it be and why?
2015-05-30 15:36
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
KennyS and Olof
2015-05-30 15:36
 | 
Netherlands EJVN 
why would you merge two players who have pretty similar playstyle and same qualities? the point is to merge two players who have different qualities to gain a player with MORE qualities.
2015-05-30 15:51
why not? The question is " If you could merge 2 players into 1". So everyone can do it how they want to. If it is his choice to merge kennyS and Olofm why shouldn't he do that? The point is NOT to merge to players with different qualities, they point is two merge two players into one.
2015-05-30 16:03
 | 
Netherlands EJVN 
the point is to get a better player than the two that merged, and that is pretty obvious even tho it doesn't say it in the title. then we could all just merge two random players no one ever heard of because, well, that's the point of this thread, right?
2015-05-30 16:22
you don't get it at all.
2015-05-30 18:11
 | 
Netherlands EJVN 
yea, that's the most easy thing to say when you have 0 arguments, isn't it? the title of thread was so obvious it couldn't get MORE obvious, yet you don't understand it. go read #86, that guy explained it pretty good and then come back to argue.
2015-05-31 02:46
nope. you don't understand english
2015-06-01 11:11
 | 
Netherlands EJVN 
when you learn how to lead discussion, come back, because this is fucking embarrassing.
2015-06-01 15:46
well hes right ^^
2015-06-01 15:47
 | 
Netherlands EJVN 
he is right in what exactly?
2015-06-01 15:49
he can merge the players he want
2015-06-01 15:51
 | 
Netherlands EJVN 
I've never said he can't do that. I was just saying that the point of merging is to get a better player, just like that guy with #86 comment explained. He can merge tier214120 players into one, I don't care, but that is not interesting at all.
2015-06-01 15:54
does it care you if its interesting or not ? just dont bitch around too hard
2015-06-01 15:57
 | 
Netherlands EJVN 
Did you even read my comment? Let me repeat that for you - "He can merge tier214120 players into one, I don't care, but that is not interesting at all." I just said that kind of merging is not interesting, and I have the right to say that because it is a forum.
2015-06-01 16:04
your worthless output is not interesting
2015-06-01 16:13
 | 
Netherlands EJVN 
and that is pretty much what i expected you to comment. now gtfo.
2015-06-01 16:17
expected but try to find the logic by yourself in reading ur posts again and again^^
2015-06-01 16:18
 | 
Netherlands EJVN 
now you are bothering me. please explain to me which part is not understandable to you?
2015-06-01 16:23
how would merging olof and kenny not make a better player? are you dumb? best awp in the world with world class pistols and rifles. the fuck is wrong with you?
2015-06-02 21:00
 | 
Netherlands EJVN 
Read #253.
2015-06-03 05:07
please stop wasting energy here
2015-06-04 04:13
He's right. gtfo
2015-06-04 06:24
i know, i'm just saying talking to these retards is hopeless. speaking of which, bye.
2015-06-04 15:01
You should go out and get some air, maybe some food. Possibly get laid? Whatever you decide to do, I wish you good luck in becoming a less pathetic person
2015-06-04 15:05
don't feed him ;P
2015-06-01 20:05
"I don't care." It really seems like you do.
2015-06-02 09:26
 | 
Denmark LnDcsgo 
Try to merge them, what would you get? Kennys + olofm = monster machine-
2015-06-01 15:52
 | 
Netherlands EJVN 
I know those names sound scary, so you think mixing those two would make a monster player, but the truth is, you wouldn't get a better player than kennys or olofm already is. Read #157.
2015-06-01 16:02
I'd rather merge Get_Right and existence for best igl
2015-06-01 17:04
I would merge KennyS and olaf for for more good nesses. Beast awper and rifle
2015-06-01 20:45
who would you mix then?
2015-05-30 18:22
 | 
Netherlands EJVN 
some guy already wrote GTR + scream and that would be a pretty good combo to be honest. jw + guardian would be good as well. jw's unpredictable agressiveness + guardian's aim NA - DaZeD + shroud. DaZeD's brain + shroud's ability to frag
2015-05-31 02:54
Olof with the ak and kennys with the awp. I dont see the problem.
2015-06-01 11:25
 | 
Netherlands EJVN 
And explain to me what weapon would that 'new' player play with? If that player is going to be an awper, believe me, he is pretty much going to stay the same as kennys. If hes going to be a rifler, he is going to stay the same as olofmeister. It's not even good to merge players that play with different weapons (if you don't know why, I can explain that as well, but try to think of it for yourself).
2015-06-01 15:57
He can do both GODLY now...
2015-06-01 22:03
 | 
Netherlands EJVN 
He can, but players play mostly with one weapon (yes, sometimes economy is bad and you need to buy a rifle instead of awp). How many times does kennyS play with a rifle in one match? Few rounds maybe. And only in those few rounds would olofmeister's amazing skill come in hand with a rifle, other rounds (most of them while that player uses awp) we would see only kennyS doing his usual stuff. The best thing would be merging 2 players that play with a same weapon to get a super-awper or a super-rifler.
2015-06-02 04:35
Well, well, aren't you quite the salty little fucker. :)
2015-05-30 18:26
albert, sit
2015-06-04 04:12
"his choice" stop being a smartass plzz
2015-06-04 03:47
jesus christ. What a special person you are
2015-06-05 21:31
ceh9 | 
World mukas17 
That's not very interesting is it? The point is to make life interesting. Merging two tier50 players is gonna make another terrible player and not give you any insight into anything. Merging two good players who both have their flaws into one could potentially make a perfect player. Doing this provides you interesting insight into both players and what they need to work on. Just because OP didn't specify it doesn't mean you have to be a mong and just go hurr durr i wanna merge kennys and guardian to have a super special awesome AWPer.
2015-05-30 18:38
If you think kennys and olofm has the same playstyle you have not seen alot of cs.
2015-05-31 02:15
 | 
Netherlands EJVN 
did i say they have the same playstyle? i didn't. but their style is indeed similar (even tho they play with different weapons). you can feel that aggressiveness they use while players like krimz or f0rest are more calm and play more passive to get safe frags
2015-05-31 02:44
 | 
United Kingdom jMz86 
Wait.... you think f0rest is passive?
2015-06-01 16:09
 | 
Netherlands EJVN 
not as much as krimz, but comparing f0rest's style to olomeister (for example), you can say he is more passive than him.
2015-06-01 16:26
 | 
United Kingdom jMz86 
True but I would say f0rest is generally NIPs second most aggressive player behind friberg.
2015-06-01 16:47
 | 
Netherlands EJVN 
Hmm. I think GTR is more aggressive than f0rest as well. Can't really decide about Xizt, but allu definitely is the most passive one.
2015-06-01 16:50
 | 
United Kingdom jMz86 
Well, considering GTR supports friberg on inferno and supports allu at long on ct and I can't really think of any other map where he plays the first contact on ct side, I would have to disagree :P
2015-06-01 16:51
 | 
Netherlands EJVN 
Mirage, B hold.
2015-06-01 16:56
How is a lurker ever aggressive? His job is to wait for the right moments to flank, which you need patience to do.
2015-06-01 20:42
 | 
Netherlands EJVN 
Who is even talking about T side? We are talking exclusively about CT side. You could've realised that from our comments.
2015-06-01 21:04
The thread is about the two players who would be the best when merged. That requires them to play on both sides. I don't care about your petty little conversation about who can be more aggressive on which side, because its irrelevant. If you're considering GTR for one of the spots you need to look at what he does both on CT and T, not just single him out for his abilities on one side.
2015-06-02 00:16
 | 
Netherlands EJVN 
If you don't care about conversation, why did you reply to it then? Lmao at your logic. Aggressivity on T side? There is not such a thing unless you are an entryfragger, others are just entering the side throwing flashes and smokes and trying to overtake it by CT's. Of course, in the mid-rounds there are some aggressive plays and such, but that comes spontaneously. Aggressivity in this game is more aimed to the CT side, the ability to peak or to make a play completely unexpected (for which players like JW or kennyS are famous for). I had a discussion with jMz guy about that and I didn't even need to express to him that we were talking about the CT side, he knew it already. It's the common thing, but clearly you don't understand it.
2015-06-02 04:36
 | 
New Zealand Ajgi 
You're such a dirty stirrer lol
2015-06-02 10:07
I understand that your conversation was specified to CT but you're not focusing on the task at hand which is coming up with the best possible combination of 2 players. You also completely ignored half of my reply where I said that you need to focus on how players play on both side, not just CT. Also to say that aggressive play isn't rewarded or punished on T side is ignorant. An entry fragger or AWPer can take aggressive peeks at unwarranted times and get a pick or die. Aggressiveness is equal on both sides it's just that on CT sided it can be rewarded with more kills since you'll often find more Ts in the same place than you ever will CTs. Like I said earlier, I care about the thread itself and proving people on the thread tha they are incorrect. If you and jmz would like to continue your pointless, CT-based conversation, this thread isn't the place for it. It leads to no resolution on who the best 2 merged players are. And if your going to reply to me, please reply to the whole response, not just 1 sentence like you did that time.
2015-06-02 20:51
 | 
Netherlands EJVN 
Don't want to sound harsh but if you think aggressiveness is equal on both sides, you are missing the basics of this game. When I think about it, I remember having a discussion with you where you didn't even know what a term 'skill' means. It took me about 10 comments to write for you to realise that you didn't know what a basic term of CS as a game means (actually, I am still not ever sure if you understood that or not). I am not repeating the same mistake twice by getting in another endless discussion with you. We had our own conversation where we discussed one of the most important factors of this game, and again you are being unable to recognize how important that is by saying it leads to no resolution. That's it from me.
2015-06-02 21:25
We never talked about skill but you can keep making things up if you feel that it's going to better your argument. Also if you think aggressiveness can't be equaled on both sides than we just have different views of how the game is played, which is completely fine with me. I believe we talked about Pyth and his impact on the NA scene. I also stated that if you wanted to talk to Jmz, it was fine, but it's absolutely irrelevant to this thread. You've still yet to acknowledge that you need to play on both sides to be a successful player, which I thought would be a relatively simply concept, especially for someone like you who has such a high view of himself. Also are you so unaware and ignorant that it takes you two replies to respond to me successfully? It's really not that hard if you actually take the time to read my retort instead of being rash and blurting out the first brainless thoughts that you had.
2015-06-03 04:50
 | 
Netherlands EJVN 
Weren't you the guy I had a discussion with about tarik and his skill and about 10 top NA skilled players? "Also are you so unaware and ignorant that it takes you two replies to respond to me successfully?" Don't act like a smartass please. I usually have the habit of responding in few replies at the same time to allot my thoughts/statements better to people. " You've still yet to acknowledge that you need to play on both sides to be a successful player, which I thought would be a relatively simply concept, especially for someone like you who has such a high view of himself" And you still don't get it. I am not sure how many times do I need to be Cpt. Obvious, but what the hell, let's give it another shot. Nobody here said the CT side is the only one that matters. Nobody here claimed that T side is not important as a part of this game. We just went into discussion about that one specific part, which doesn't directly mean the other part is not important, it just wasn't the part of our conversation.
2015-06-03 05:05
I'm pretty sure that it wasn't me that you talked about Tarik with, although I could be wrong, check your comment history. It doesn't take 2 replies to respond to someone, just use paragraphs, like you did in your first comment, it's not difficult in the slightest. I've said many times that I don't mind the fact that you're talking specifically about CT side, but all of your comments in this thread have been about CT side, leading me to think that it is all that you are concerned about. It is absolutely irrelevant if that's all you're focused on because if you don't get past it then you willl get back to the original question of the two best merged players. With that being said, everytime I reply to you, regardless of the thread, all that you do is waste my time by being thick-skulled and repeating the same points over and over again. You never develop your argument and constantly do this 2 comment reply scheme that you see to think helps, when it actually just makes you look like you missed part of my reply in the first place. As I said "blurting out brainless thoughts" which is pretty easy to do when you just look at your last post and retype it. Everytime you post in a thread I hesitate to reply because I feel like it's just a large-scale troll. "No one can be that ignorant" I think to myself, yet here you are. The funny part is that you try to make it look like your not by stating random opinions as facts - "If you think aggressiveness is equal on both sides, you are missing the basics of the game." As if it can't be achieved, and rewarded on both sides. The simple fact that you even said that shows that you aren't very experienced and are a waste of time. See how I used spacong to spread out my ideas? Try it next time, you'll find it doesn't make you look like a complete idiot when replying to others.
2015-06-03 06:22
 | 
Netherlands EJVN 
"It is absolutely irrelevant if that's all you're focused on because if you don't get past it then you willl get back to the original question of the two best merged players. " Why do you have the need to put your words into other people's mouth? You thinking I was only focused on that shows your weak ability to lead conversation about something that is connected to the point of whole discussion, but is not the point itself. It is indeed sad I have to repeat my words, because in every comment you've wrote, it said I was only focused on CT side while making judgement about some player's playstyle, while you failed completely to realise what we were discussing about. You're the one who made me repeat myself, because it took you 10 comments after to realise what was my point from beginning. Just read your posts from the beginning and try to see why they sound so dumb. I never develop my argument? What is there to develop when we are not even in a discussion? Yet again you show that weak ability of interaction. That was not a discussion between you and me. That was purely you beating your head against the wall while completely missing the point of the earlier discussion. "As if it can't be achieved, and rewarded on both sides. The simple fact that you even said that shows that you aren't very experienced and are a waste of time." Are you like honestly trying to be the most dumb user on this site? A reply earlier you said it was completely fine if I had a different opinion about that part of the game, but now that statement of mine is completely bullshit. That attempt has to be the worst one I've seen today actually.
2015-06-03 06:40
Your accusations are absolutely insane. I never put words in your mouth, you were just too stupid to realize that you had already said them. As I've said many times, discussing only CT side is fine, but this thread is not the place for it. You simply have no idea what your trying to say. Even when not discussing a specific point you can still develop your argument by using new, meaningful points. Instead you just repeat what you said before and it's bland and boring to read. I can pretty much predict what I'm going to get out of you everytime you reply, other than what random act you'll accuse me of, such as having an argument about Tarik's skill or putting words in your mouth. You again only replied to about half of my post. I guess you just don't have the attention span to respond to it, or you just had no counter to what I was saying, considering I was indefinitely correct. I still have suspicions that this is troll because I truly don't believe that anyone can be as ignorant and repetitive as you for such a long period of time. I would think that eventually you would realize how incorrect you are and just stop, unfortunately for you that day is not today. I really have thought about blocking you but it's unfair to silence others if they're just trying provide a different viewpoint than me (even though it may be moronic and frivolous). I really hope that you stop trying argue with others until you learn how to do it effectively. Until then you'll just continue to be an idiotic nuisance that plagues the community and this website.
2015-06-03 21:40
Typos
2015-06-03 21:58
 | 
Netherlands EJVN 
You accuse me of not answering to your post, yet you did the exactly same thing by this reply now. I don't get it how much of hypocrite can someone be. How retarded is that? I will repeat one more time that this conversation is not declared as a discussion. That's why I don't use arguments, but you again fail to realise what is what and pretty much show that you don't know a single shit about human interaction. As I said, me repeating stuff is caused by you because you can't understand a simple thing like that discussion me and jmz had. It took you 10 comments after to realise that, and now when you know that you were wrong, you try to demolish me by using stupid accusations (for example) of me writing my replies divided. That's not idiotic, as you described just because you're not used to that kind of replies. That's exactly idiotic by you with those poor attempts. I remember now that we had a discussion about pyth (actually not pyth, but freakazoid shit you were mentioning all along even though you completely missed the point I was trying to present). That discussion was so dumb that I've asked myself several times why am I wasting my time on such a stupid thing as that. I am going to end this now, because this one is looking exactly the same as our last conversation. Learn what discussion is, and what conversation is. "Your accusations are absolutely insane. I never put words in your mouth, you were just too stupid to realize that you had already said them" Read again what I've wrote, as I don't feel like repeating myself. If you are unable to realise what words you've put in my mouth, then hey, I am pretty much outta here.
2015-06-03 22:12
This conversation wasn't even at 10 total comments yet when you posted about in in your earlier replies, especially if you don't count all of your double replies, so I don't know why you keep bringing that up. Also you said that I didn't reply to all of your post without stating what I failed to reply to. You probably also missed my 2nd reply that I sent to another one of your comments because it was the farthest one down where I replied to other parts of your response. "That's exactly idiotic by you with those poor attempts" that English is so broken and distorted that I'm not sure what you're trying to say, but I assume you called my retort idiotic, because that's as far as your ability to converse goes. You always go back to the "your not getting the point thing" just like you did in the Pyth conversation. This was never about Jmz or CT side or human interaction (which I don't get how that can be implied due to us being strangers communicating through the Internet) it was about proving that you have no idea what you're talking about regardless of the topic, specifically in regard to CS. Whether it be the NA scene, top teams/players, or the basics of the game itself. The stupid accusations as you called them have been brought on you by yourself. You just told me that you were wrong and that we didn't have a conversation about Tarik, that it was Pyth. Yet you failed to apologize for wrongly accusing me of talking about him, if you want human interaction then there's a start. Your repititon isnt just the points you make, it's how you say everything in general. The repeated attacks such as stupid, idiotic, and retarded just show that you don't know how to converse with others on an intellectual level. You have to stoop below others to get your point across because like I said before, you don't know how to do it effectively. It doesn't matter if it's a conversation, a discussion, an argument, a debate, or just a talk, you don't know how to do it properly. Which is why, when speaking to you I can never be wrong, I will always have the upper hand because you don't know how to obtain it in the first place. So no, I never "realized I was wrong" and had to "demolish" you with "stupid accusations" because as you said "This is not a discussion" therefore I don't have anything to demolish. I don't attack people, I attack their ideas. So keep going with your slanderous "idiot" and "too stupid" remarks and I'll wait for you to learn how to effectively and properly speak to others. Maybe then, at another time, in another thread, we can have a successful and prosperous conversation about something actually CS related, and not about your shortcomings.
2015-06-04 03:29
 | 
Netherlands EJVN 
Have you ever heard of a term 'hyperbole'? That's what I used when saying 'it took you 10 comments to realise...'. English is my 3rd foreign langauge. It is a sure thing that I will make mistakes when phrasing my sentences. You, on the other hand, make mistakes like mixing you're with your all the time. Considering the fact that english is your native language, that is what is embarrassing here I will again point out the next thing - you are yet again being the hypocrite by not fully answering to my comment. I have no idea how you then have the balls to say I am the one who is not responding to you. Now let me notice the new part of hypocrisy by you. You were the one who started to insult me by calling me stupid/dumb, but you talk how I don't know to interact with others because of using those insulting terms. "This is not a discussion" therefore I don't have anything to demolish". Ehm.. what? So for demolishing somebody you need to be a part of a discussion? I have no time to be your logic teacher. "Maybe then, at another time, in another thread, we can have a successful and prosperous conversation about something actually CS related, and not about your shortcomings." Let me remind you that you were the one starting this. Just go to the beginning of this conversation and see it for yourself. Do you really need an apology because of that tarik shit? What are we, IRL friends? But if you still need it, then I'm sorry.
2015-06-04 03:43
I really don't care about your 3rd language sob story, if you're going to communicate with others on this website, then do it with proper English. Id love for you to find an example where my English isn't perfect, that would be thrilling. I'm truthfully going sentence by sentence to ensure that I reply to the fullest extent, you haven't pointed out any questions or comments that I haven't answered so if you have any, kindly restate them. I would also like for you to find me an example where I called you stupid or dumb. The worst thing I've don't is called you ignorant, which is shown in your replies. This is what I mean by your messages are bland and boring, you make all these points and never have anything to back them up with. I never denied that I started it, and I feel that u was completely right to do so. Some people just need to be told when their wrong. In the span of this conversation at least 3 other people have replied to your comments saying that you had no idea what you were talking about, one of them even called you naïve and yet you still think that you know what you're talking about. As I said, very specifically, I don't attack people, i attack ideas, and your ideas are shown by what you type in response to me, so no I didn't attack you. It was never about you giving me an apology, it's just that apologies are common in "human interaction" as you focused on. So I would think that when you made a mistake you would properly amend it. But no, you just completely contradicted yourself by blowing it off, proving that you have no idea what you're saying. Let me put it in simpler terms: Apology = Proper human interaction No apology = Improper human interaction I don't mind if you don't reply anymore, it just shows once again that you're unable to communicate on an intellectual level. This is a very common thing for the human brain to do, especially when facing something that you can't compete with. Whenever you feel overwhelmed you avoid the situation at hand by ignoring it or focusing on something else, in this case you'll just be ignoring it. Just know that in doing so you fully diminish that value of any points you've made so far by essentially telling me that I've won, which is blatantly obvious from the start.
2015-06-04 05:19
 | 
Netherlands EJVN 
You've won? Mate, there was a reason why I called you dumb and hypocrite. You literally didn't respond to 90% of my last comment. How can I not call that kind of interaction dumb? I again ask you how can you have balls to say to me that I don't respond fully to you? Are you seriously kidding me? You were the one who attacked me for that kind of half-responding, yet you have been doing the same thing for quite some time. Hell, you just did that. Let's talk a little bit about english, which is supposed to be your 1st language. "u was" - Sorry, we are not on the street hanging with a group of niggas. That is incorrect. "I'm truthfully going sentence by sentence to ensure that I reply to the fullest extent, you haven't pointed out any questions or comments that I haven't answered so if you have any, kindly restate them" - I guess you've never learned punctuation in primary/high school. "The worst thing I've don't is called you ignorant" - hmmmmm.... That is what I've catched just by reading it once. Now let me clear that up for you. I've just managed to beat you twice with one hit with no problem at all. You wrote this - "I'm truthfully going sentence by sentence to ensure that I reply to the fullest extent.", yet I find your text full of grammar mistakes.That is a first victory. Going further, you said I don't back up my points, yet I just did exactly that by naming your mistakes. That is a second one. " don't mind if you don't reply anymore, it just shows once again that you're unable to communicate on an intellectual level." You don't answer to almost everything I've asked/said in last 2 comments, yet I am the one who can't communicate on an intellectual level? You can't divide properly conversation from discussion, yet I am the one unable to discuss? Please, write a new comment where you will completely ignore 90 percent of my text, repeat yourself yet again with the same shit (and you call me repetitive?) and attack me for not speaking the perfect english on a website where 95% comments written by users are wrong. It is not my fault that you can't get some things from the beginning and that it takes time for you to realise some points. I've almost beat up every argument you had in your comment now, while you haven't done that since the start of this conversation because you are unable to respond properly to my comments (but still you accuse me of doing the same thing). Hypocrisy at it's best.
2015-06-04 05:53
All of the mistakes you referenced are disgustingly incorrect. "u was" was a typo, it was supposed to be "I was" notice how I was talking about myself and what I had done for the entirety of that sentnece. Interesting how you didn't use context in that one whereas in all of your other attempted examples you did. It was probably to make it look like it was an actually grammatical mistakes and not a typo, which it obviously was. I haven't once typed 'you' as 'u' so im not sure why you thought I would randomly do it in a self-focused sentence. "Don't" was also a typograph mistake. It's extremely clear that that sentence needs a verb. The word I meant to type in that sentence was "done" but due to the fact that I'm not replying on a computer, the device I am using has autocorrect. Where I make typos you make true grammatic errors that are easily noticed by anyone who properly speaks and writes in English. In the other sentence you copied my punctuation was impeccable. Once again you made a statement about me without having any evidence. You stated that I had learned punctuation in high school without pointing out the punctuation errors in the sentence. If there's punctuatuion mistakes in that sentence then I would be more than glad to hear them and fix them, but the simple fact is that there aren't any to be found. You keep looking for shortcuts to provide proof by not fully stating what the direct issue with topic is. I have responded to literally every statement you've made and yet you keep telling me that I'm not, even though there's nothing left unanswered. Your points remain invalid and that is another one that you've yet to back up. Your low level of intelligence is shown once again through your inability to backup your statements. When you actually find something that I don't respond to please inform me, otherwise stop with the random and incorrect accusations. Directly after insulting my grammar you used "catched" which isn't even a word. The proper term would be 'caught' -the past tense of catch. Please stop trying to act like you know what you're talking about when you can't even properly form sentences. Your grammatical mistakes and punctuation errors are so numerous that I cant even comprehend why you would insult my English when you have so many problems yourself. "You don't answer to" you can't put a present tense verb when talking about the past. The correct wording would be "You didn't answer the/my..." I've hardly repeated myself except for stating that you don't know what you're talking about and are ignorant. The funny part is how persistent you are with it even though you're unable to type one paragraph without making a mistake. That right there is where my intelligence exceeds yours. All your claims so fair have been false or unproven so I'm not sure how you "beat up every argument" that I had. As you said earlier this isn't an argument, it's a conversation that is slowly and sadly becoming a discussion about grammar, although I'm not sure why. You constantly repeat that I didn't understand it from the beginning yet this conversation has come to a point where things said at the beginning of it are not even being talked about anymore. There's noting "from the beginning" that is even relevant anymore other than your poor grammar and moronic methods of conversing. Every single point you made has been countered and you didn't even reply to an entire paragraph about the human interaction topic. I assume you either ignored it or just realized that I was correct and moved on, either way it shows that i was right about you feeling overwhelmed when others are superior to you. You avoided it because you knew that if you replied to it your response would be idiotic and messy. It's amusing that you continuously call me a hypocrite yet I'm doing nothing that I've insulted. I backed up all of my points, replied to all parts of your responses, and you have yet to give me one example, just one, of a statement that I failed to reply to. In fact I don't think that you have made a single successful point in either of your last 2 comments. Your ignorance and arrogance levels are herendous which, when combined with your lack of knowledge in English, shows your inferiority to me on a grand scale. Half of your responses aren't even thought-provoking. They're just reconstructed versions of the points I've made turned into rhetorical questions because of your inability to comprehend them, wity your first paragraph being great example of that. Along with calling me a hypocrite, dumb, or stupid makes up for another large portion of your replies. So yes, you are the one who can't compete intellectually and you are the one who is unable to discuss properly and I suspect it will remain that way.
2015-06-04 22:08
 | 
Netherlands EJVN 
"I have responded to literally every statement you've made and yet you keep telling me that I'm not, even though there's nothing left unanswered. " Oh god... Please go read again my last 3 comments, especially the part with being a hypocrite. The rest of the comment is again repetitive (just like me, right?). Gonna direct my energy to studying as I have an exam tomorrow. Might wanna continue arguing after that.
2015-06-05 16:01
Like I said. Give me one example of something I didn't respond to, just one thing. Just one. All you have to do is copy paste a sentence I didn't respond to, it's not difficult in the slightest. You have nothing to say and have been thoroughly outsmarted which I why you can't argue. It has noting to do with the exams, you just need time to come up with an idiotic, dimwitted response. I defended against being a hypocrite and yet you have absolutely no response to it. You didn't give me any examples of things that I said which went against my points. It's pretty easy to tell that you've given up at this point. Your only defense is that I'm repetitive which, when stating truthful and factual things that you can't counter, leads to winning the discussion. So I'll ask again for you to just give me ONE example of a statement or question that you asked that was not replied to. If you can I'll completely retract my argument. Meanwhile you have about 9 paragraphs that you failed to reply to. So when you come up with an answer for those then I guess we're even. It took you 18 hours to reply with 3 non copy-pasted sentences. I can't wait to see how long it takes for you to actually find a way to counter what I said. Even though it's not possible because they're facts, it's still going to be hilarious to watch you struggle. Also please tell me how pointing out your grammatic mistakes is repetitive, especially when they're the most recent thing that you've posted. Along with how refuting your statements about my mistakes is repetitive. I'm replying by countering what you're sayng with rock solid facts and logic therefore it can't be repetitive unless you bring up the same points over and over again (which is becoming a pretty predictable thing for you to do). The level of arrogance and ignorance just keeps going up. You are oblivious to the fact that you can't win this discussion because you are arguing nothing. All of your current statemens are false or have no proof to back them up. I'm sure you'll do great on that exam without backing any of your statements up with proof from the text or evidence and the fact that you need that long to study is pathetic. You shouldn't need to study for exams for more than an hour each if you took half decent notes during the semester. The finals are literally just repeated problems or topics from the books, but I guess that's too hard for you to understand. Then again, your inability to understand and comprehend logic is a pretty big downfall of yours, so it's pretty easy to see why you would need to study for that long. Have fun at the bottom of the class, at least no one will expect anything from you.
2015-06-05 21:01
 | 
Netherlands EJVN 
So you basically accuse me that I don't write replies not because of the exams and college stuff I have to do, but because of another 'insulting' reasons. Do you see again how hypocrisy just crawls out of you yet again? That's basically the same shit when I accused you for tarik shit and you wanted an apology. Not to mention I live in Europe, which is also one of the reasons why I can't respond immediately. I didn't even manage to write 3 comments on this site today because of my college work, yet you know the best, right? "Are you like honestly trying to be the most dumb user on this site? A reply earlier you said it was completely fine if I had a different opinion about that part of the game, but now that statement of mine is completely bullshit. That attempt has to be the worst one I've seen today actually" I don't have enough time to go through all of our comments, as they are pretty big, but because you demanded only one part which you didn't respond to me, there you go. But believe me, there are more. "Then again, your inability to understand and comprehend logic is a pretty big downfall of yours, so it's pretty easy to see why you would need to study for that long. Have fun at the bottom of the class, at least no one will expect anything from you." Thank you, that's exactly what I've expected in the end. Insulting all day long m8. If you only knew what my educational results are, you would've shut your mouth immediately. No more time for this shit 2day. Java is waiting 4 me.
2015-06-05 21:29
 | 
Netherlands EJVN 
Just so you know, that's it. That ending of yours just proved my opininion once more. Classic getaway by 90% retarded users on HLTV when they are pretty much boiling inside themselves of anger and left with no clever words.
2015-06-05 21:32
I told you two times already that I never wanted an apology, I wanted you to understand that you were completely contradicting yourself by making a mistake, realizing it, and still not apologizing. You went off on a whole rant about human I teraction yet you're incapabale of interacting properly, now that's hypocrisy of I've every seen it. Also read comment # 343 down below. It replies to your statement about me being the "dumbest user." You clearly failed to read it otherwise you would have realized that your point was completely invalid. Considering that your first example wasn't even correct I doubt you can find any more. You've also failed to reply to my entire comment of # 383. I explained the typograph errors and once again proved that you cannot make correct claims and back them up with factual evidence. "If only you knew what my educational results are, you would've shut your mouth immediately." Well I don't and school, including university, isn't define by your ability to comprehend, it's measured by your ability to memorize and how hard you try. I could brag about my major and tell you my GPA, which I'm almost sure is higher than yours, but I do t see the point. The level of your intelligence is shown by your inability to properly provide correct and factual evidence after stating heinous claims. Which you then go back on by trying to pick out things that aren't even close to correct. I nearly quoted the thing you said I didn't respond to and yet you told me that I ignored and that's coming from you who has 9 paragraph reply that you disregarded. You've once again copied me by saying that you expected that reply from me when two comments ago I told you that I could predict your replies. You also didn't deny your lack of ability to understand logic or the fact that you were attempting to study for an absurdly long amount of time. Then you said that most HLTV users comment the same as me. I assume you meant that they attack your inability comprehend logic, one of my main points. Have you ever stopped to think that maybe that 90% that replies to you is correct and that you do have issues in that category? I've found that more often than not when a majority of that magnitude accepts an idea it is often true, especially when it's backed up by factual examples such as the ones that I have presented. Thanks for giving me another way to prove that you can't compete intellectually, Please reply to the other comment before this one. I'd hate to have to repeat myself again due to your messy and unorganized order which is the main reason that this conversation is continuing. You fail to understand basic and easily comprehensible information despite your high levels of arrogance accompanied by self-proclaimed intelligence. Once you understand that you have no argument and no validation this conversation can finally end, but you seem to think that your points are still proper for some unknown reason. Until you can provide any type of evidence that your claims are true you will continue losing this conversation and contradicting yourself.
2015-06-06 04:49
 | 
Netherlands EJVN 
I'm responding 3 hours before an exam, so I'm writing this pretty fast. Read your comment fastly, didn't have time to read whole of it, will respond when I'm back home. Just wanna ask why do you think you are you sure about your college succes/GPA to be better than mine, considering that literally 99.9% people in my country fail on that compared to me. Getting my diploma in 4 weeks, finishing the most elite college in my country which includes electrical engineering and computing. Also working as a statist? in IT company at my dad's over summer and going to take courses at facebook this summer in UK. You don't know a single shit about me, so don't make conclusions about something like that. Going to respond fully after I'm back home.
2015-06-06 06:27
You shouldn't even have replied. You typed up completely irrelevant information about your dad, schoolwork, grade which has no weight whatsoever in this conversation. I would think that if you're deemed more intelligent than 99.9% of your country (which isn't even show so you could be a random 3rd worlder) you should be able to realize that what you just wrote has no pull towards towards you winning this, which again, is not even possible. Please don't relpy unless you have actual important information, this is a waste of my time and yours.
2015-06-06 20:00
 | 
Netherlands EJVN 
Clearly you didn't read my comment. Read again from word to word and you will realise why I provided that information, because this reply you've just wrote is dumb. You were the one who initiated that, I responded to you and asked you a question about it, and then you wrote how my reply was completely irrelevant. What a facepalm you are.
2015-06-07 00:32
I didn't ask about your dad or your personal life. I just told you that I'm sure that I'm more accomplished then you both educationally and professionally. It was irrelevant because you working with your dad at IT and being superior to 99.9 % of your country (which isn't true because I would know who you are) doesn't put you in a better spot in this argument. You clearly failed to follow my instructions as well. You replied to that comment instead of replying to #383 and decided to "wait until you're home" to type a 2 minute reply back to me. I don't see why you coukdnt have done it instead of posting #405 and #413. You clearly have enough free time on your hands to consistently check HLTV. You've responded twice today and I presume there will be a third. You've went back on your word twice by saying you wouldn't reply again in #305 and #401 and yet you continue to do so. Please keep going back on your word and making yourself look even worse. Also, a while back you said that I mess up when using "you're" and "your" can you please find an example or that? Or will it become another one of your unproven, false claims.
2015-06-07 03:32
 | 
Netherlands EJVN 
By the way, let's call it a day. I've said I won't get in this shit from the beginning, but still I've managed to get in somehow. You will probably respond by writing another roman, so don't mind if I don't reply anymore.
2015-06-04 03:47
 | 
Netherlands EJVN 
Yeah, I am doing this again. Replying with two different comments. "I also stated that if you wanted to talk to Jmz, it was fine, but it's absolutely irrelevant to this thread" How is that 'absolutely irrelevant'? The point of dicsussion might not be the most crucial thing for this thread, but to say that's absolutely irrelevant is pretty much wrong, considering the fact we discussed about one of the most important factors of players themselves and their playstyles.
2015-06-03 05:19
Your "weak interaction" point was very enjoyable considering that's your main flaw. Regardless of what the topic is all you do is consistently repeat overused phrases and ideals that you hear from others making your comments bland and boring. If you're going to insult my intelligence you should at least use a properly constructed sentence "honestly like..." doesn't work, ever. Your 'heavy-hitter' insult was telling me that it was the worst attempt you've seen today. Is that even an insult or do you just have that much free time to browse the site and look at the best and worst comments on it?
2015-06-03 21:57
 | 
Netherlands EJVN 
"You also completely ignored half of my reply where I said that you need to focus on how players play on both side, not just CT." I really don't feel like being Cpt. Obvious here, but our point of discussion between me and jmz was exclusively that one part of the game. I know that I need to look all sides and parts of CS, but our discussion was never about that, it was only about that one part.
2015-06-02 21:30
nav1e? more like na1ve
2015-06-03 04:58
oh nice to see you again "discussing" with 908238092359 people about your brainless logic xDDD
2015-06-05 16:21
Because the abilities that you'll get in this new player will be the same but 2x times higher ;-)
2015-06-01 11:40
dont take this so seriously, its a hypothetical question on a hltv thread
2015-06-01 20:24
you're retarded "if you could merge 2 players into 1" i didnt see "the point is to merge two players who have different qualities to gain a player with MORE qualities" hltv minded you are ...
2015-06-03 07:23
 | 
Netherlands EJVN 
Go read #86 you retarded fuck.
2015-06-03 15:24
why does that matter when you have an AWPER who fucking never misses and is a GOD with the tec9?
2015-06-03 15:30
The reason you would merge 2 players with similar play style and same qualities is to make them a better player at their respective ROLE. Your saying that if you merge 2 different players with 2 different roles it would make them better. That is true but it would necessarily make them better at their role. It's a team game all 5 players have their own definitive role. With your idea of merging 2 players you want them to be good at 2 different roles and that's not going to necessarily make a better team. For example if you combine KennyS and Olof you would get an Awper of a higher caliber with would be better for the team. Now lets say we combine 2 players with 2 different roles like KennyS (awper) and Get_right (lurk) sure they are good at the individual roles but if you combine them both it wouldn't really help. Why would you have the lurk awping. The awper opens up sights. So would you rather have a player that is good a 2 roles even thought a CS is a team game or would you rather have a player that is unmatched in their role.
2015-06-04 05:57
 | 
Netherlands EJVN 
If you read more of my comments, you will see that I've wrote that from those 2 players that should be merged, both of them should play with the same weapon and play the same position in general, but they also should have different playstyles so that one player could play one spot both aggressive and passive, depending on situation.
2015-06-04 06:08
because olof is #1 , and kenny #1 awp, u fucking dumb ass, if u merge a player with deffensive playstyle and a player with aggresive playstyle, you will have a netural playstyle, use ur fucking brain! ITS LIKE MIXING BURGER with fucking FISH, who the FUCK wants that ? if u mix burger with burger its jummy! NEXT TIME USE YOUR BRAIN GOD DAMMIT
2015-06-07 04:36
if joelz married olof and had a baby with him it would be much better than kennyS baguette faggot son.
2015-05-31 02:45
 | 
United Kingdom jMz86 
They may be able to play soggy biscuit but I doubt they could impregnate each other =]
2015-06-01 16:47
lol, KennyS and Guardian the unstoppable AWPER!
2015-06-01 15:50
kukli and area
2015-05-30 15:37
:D
2015-05-30 16:12
Canada fnaki 
hunden + jw = fifflaren
2015-05-30 15:37
dosia + jw = sex beast *__*
2015-05-30 15:39
 | 
Germany 1criT 
haha
2015-05-30 18:17
yes, compared to you
2015-06-01 16:40
its k fatty
mad cuz true?
2015-06-01 20:23
lol
2015-06-01 19:55
 | 
New Zealand Ajgi 
super excited sex machine
2015-06-02 10:08
Spain Ayrr 
Olofmeister and KRiMZ
2015-05-30 15:41
No reason to merge them together when they already play like 1, in a good way. They understand each other so good. More like Dupreeh and Guardian, or Sream and KennyS. :)
2015-05-30 15:42
Scream and Kennys? lol never scream was much better with shox in his team
2015-05-30 16:06
You could do shox and Kennys too, but really. Shox is a great awper so I don't see why you would do that. I'm just taking examples of a great aimer and great awper. ;)
2015-05-30 16:09
i thought he said best couple but you are right m8
2015-05-30 18:26
GeT_RiGhT ---------------- *Aim *Experience *Game IQ *Fast *Innovative *Calm Karrigan ------------ *Aim *Experience *Game IQ *Calm *Awp:er *Ingame-leader
2015-05-30 15:43
+1
2015-06-01 15:51
tryhard
2015-06-01 16:34
trywell*
2015-06-01 19:21
tryhard*
2015-06-01 19:48
ok fin_hacker
2015-06-02 20:55
jesper_trysell
2015-06-04 06:30
scream and getright, insane 1tap aim + perfect sprays, clutch master and gamesense = best player in the world
2015-05-30 15:40
+1
2015-05-30 15:48
 | 
Netherlands EJVN 
now this is a good combination. congratz!
2015-05-30 15:50
+1
2015-05-30 18:32
+1 never forget
2015-05-31 02:54
+1
+1
2015-06-01 15:49
-1 still cant awp
get right can awp sometimes
2015-06-01 16:26
relatively mediocore, anyone can awp to that standard Edit: In the pro scenes, not silver 1s sorry
2015-06-01 16:45
who needs an awp when you can 1 tap people :DD
2015-06-03 10:08
 | 
United Kingdom jMz86 
Well he wouldn't be playing 1v5 would he?? He wouldn't need to awp :D
2015-06-01 16:49
we want 1v5-able players D:<
2015-06-01 17:06
Isn't a guy with insane aim, spraycontrol and gamesense a 1v5-able player?
2015-06-01 21:23
true true but +awp will be awesome cause its possible to stop that kind of guy with an awp
2015-06-02 09:03
+1
2015-06-01 20:22
yeah you really can't go wrong here
2015-06-03 05:18
Sgares and Device Most handsome man universe
2015-05-30 15:41
xeta | 
Korea minixeta 
semphis > SeanGevice
in your dreams
2015-06-02 21:04
+Ex6TenZ is pretty handsome too
2015-06-03 05:11
Dosia and JW Best looks
2015-06-01 22:09
I fep all the time
2015-06-03 05:42
Russia art7 
f0rp and olof
2015-05-30 15:42
flusha and get_Right, imagine get_right with cheats holly shit he would be a total god. don't get mad fnatic fans, it's just my opinion not a fact.
2015-05-30 15:43
+1
2015-05-30 16:34
I think Earth is in fact flat. No need to get mad guys, I am just throwing my opinion out there.
2015-06-02 21:07
I enjoy your sarcasm :D
2015-06-02 21:12
+1
2015-06-04 06:27
 | 
Netherlands Priceyguy 
Guardian And Olof
2015-05-30 15:44
gtr+scream=gg
2015-05-30 15:47
Ale | 
Finland ksib 
fox+xantares then I'd grab popcorn and watch the fight brew between the ultimate fanboyism and the indignation it awakes in everyone else
2015-05-30 15:49
That would be fox+scream or even maikelele+scream
2015-05-30 15:52
Ale | 
Finland ksib 
if I could merge 3 players, I'd add ScreaM, but turkish and portuguese fanboying tends to be the best
2015-05-30 16:11
Me + me = me > olof
2015-05-30 15:51
me and zAAz
2015-05-30 15:55
See what you did there, u forgot +sex? or +bed? and maybe =baby?
2015-05-31 02:23
scream + kenny
2015-05-30 15:58
that was my answer :/ FU
2015-06-03 05:18
snax + scream
2015-05-30 16:01
 | 
Poland kingWZRD 
this
2015-05-31 02:53
This is the one. Damn, that would be deadly.
2015-06-02 21:06
scream + happy
2015-05-30 16:01
ceh9 | 
World mukas17 
Flamie and ex6tenz. Brain + aim = success.
2015-05-30 16:02
+1 would be amazing this combo :p
2015-06-01 16:03
I would F0rest + Olof
2015-05-30 16:03
KQLY, SF, AREA
2015-05-30 16:04
Merkel and putin
2015-05-30 16:04
lol
2015-05-30 18:24
snax + kennyS
2015-05-30 16:05
scream + snax
2015-05-30 16:07
+1 best aimer + snax the guy with the highest gamesense
2015-05-30 16:10
RoSeY | 
Norway Wekzki 
schneider + get_right
2015-05-30 16:09
Pasha + motar2k
hahha that actually made me laugh
2015-05-30 16:12
Good for you
2015-06-01 11:21
mOE + steel
xeta | 
Korea minixeta 
the result will 'steal' your 'hacks'
2015-06-01 17:07
more toxic than Chernobyl
2015-06-03 05:40
+1 lmao
2015-06-04 06:39
Ex6tenZ and Shox. Super consistent madfragging team player and tactical genius.
 | 
New Zealand joshwaah 
My first thought too, or ex6 with any sick aimer
2015-06-01 11:34
Palestin&israel *peace
<3 xD
f0rest + NEO
I actually liked the Olof + kennyS combo. Olof with the smooth movement of kenny and an upgraded AWP, lethal in everyway.
2015-05-30 16:13
Karrigan -Awp -Xp -IQ Nastya -beautiful -hotname -sexy ( i guess ) KAPPA
2015-05-30 16:14
isnt it astya
2015-06-03 05:17
same shit bruh
2015-06-03 15:03
NASTYa < astya ;)
2015-06-03 18:21
Kukli and emilio, because ekuklio
ahahaha best idea
2015-05-30 16:50
hunden + hunden
ScreaM and snax. Top aim and top IQ.
2015-05-30 16:15
+10.000
2015-05-30 18:27
xeta | 
Korea minixeta 
2015-06-01 17:07
KennyS and GeT RiGhT
2015-05-30 16:22
GuardiaN + nobody.
2015-05-30 16:25
 | 
Finland ELEGVNCE 
GeT_RiGhT & GuardiaN.
2015-05-30 16:30
KennyS and me
2015-05-30 16:48
pronax and olof An IGL that can pull off a 3k almost every round would be amazing (if only pronax decided to call again that would be great)
2015-05-30 16:53
chrisJ + kennyS best awper confirmed
2015-05-30 16:58
Pronax + Dazed. Einstein level IGL. An unparalleled amount of CS knowledge in one brain.
2015-05-30 16:58
 | 
Finland f0pZ 
no one cares about dazed, for stealing money from their fans
2015-05-30 18:23
which is bullshit. they didn't actually steal anything.
2015-05-30 18:35
 | 
Finland f0pZ 
of course its stealing in some ways, fans betting on them and they throw..
2015-05-30 18:51
its not the definition of stealing.
2015-05-30 18:59
technically we dont posses anything on our steam accounts from a law perspective, so you could say they didnt steal from the fans who bet skins if some1 happens to be nitpicky. but, yes, ofc its stealing if you throw for skins in normal language use
2015-05-31 02:50
doubt it
2015-06-01 11:52
just read the steam eula
2015-06-01 18:15
nahhhhh... doubt it
2015-06-01 21:59
ah now i see °_°
2015-06-01 22:03
ex6tenz? ;(
2015-05-31 02:43
That would be one sick MM player.
2015-06-01 20:25
Scream and Happy
2015-05-30 17:00
dUdLeY | 
United Kingdom dUdLeY 
s1mple and neo
2015-05-30 17:00
 | 
Denmark 3picanteater 
Cajun and Kenny would be a beast
2015-05-30 18:14
Dosia+Taz = Frankenstein
2015-05-30 18:14
Scream Aim Threat Brain
2015-05-30 18:15
ZywOo | 
Germany fulltilt 
flamie + edward
2015-05-30 18:24
Freakazoid and Pasha No keepo
2015-05-30 18:29
snax + device
2015-05-30 18:33
scream and jw wouldnt be best player world maybe, but imagine if JW had screams rifle and pistol aim, he could literally do what he does with an awp every single round
2015-05-30 18:35
Messi + Ronaldo Pace, height, dribbling, goals, assists, everything
2015-05-30 18:39
Look at the CR7 fan thinking you can improve messi, not this week kiddo.
2015-06-01 20:19
2015-06-01 20:21
Rather do Messi + Ibra. The only advantage Cristiano has over Messi is headers (due to height and athleticism) and tap-ins. Ibra is better than Ronaldo at both of those.
2015-06-03 06:14
Happy + Get_Right The God.
2015-05-30 18:53
Thorin+richard lewis xd
2015-05-31 01:55
snax + krimz = POSEIDON
2015-05-31 01:57
f0rest + get right
2015-05-31 02:03
I would combine gt with f0rest=unstopable
2015-05-31 02:16
yoshi and gumpster
2015-05-31 02:34
ex6tenz+olof/f0rest one of the best igl but bad at fragging + a great fragger that is good with pistols, rifles and awp
2015-05-31 02:40
get_right+simple insane
2015-05-31 02:47
I can't imagine what guardian + jw could be, a really crazy play style
2015-05-31 02:48
Hunden + ozstrik3r ?anyone?
2015-05-31 02:48
Olofm and Scream beat this
goku and vegeta oh w8.
ronaldo and messi both are shit if you put them together maybe they could do something.
2015-05-31 02:56
gtr+pronax
2015-05-31 02:57
 | 
Portugal dracø 
Scream + Get_right 5 hs clutches constantly ,not even fun.
2015-05-31 02:58
downie + t3h_f4rm3r
2015-05-31 03:01
flusha + kennys, flusha mouselifting skills and kennys awp godlike
2015-06-01 11:15
 | 
Finland merkkis 
ScreaMs aim with pronax's brains :D
2015-06-01 11:15
jw + flamie
2015-06-01 11:25
GTR + KennyS
2015-06-01 11:26
+1
KennyS+Guardian
2015-06-01 11:36
jOELZ + LAN
2015-06-01 11:40
snax + tenzki ;-)
2015-06-01 11:42
Normal size
2015-06-01 19:58
cyx | 
Bangladesh Stoffi 
quite easy. The best igl with the best aimer/clutcher. They way you can have 5 good aimers/cluchers on same team.
2015-06-01 11:47
hunden + zeus
2015-06-01 11:48
flasha mouse lift + chrisj aimware = GOOD GAME
2015-06-01 11:50
 | 
Denmark LnDcsgo 
lurpis and fiffy
Scream + Get_Right Scream aiming too much Get_Right spraying to much So it will be another shox i think xD
2015-06-01 15:55
ScreaM + f0rest ScreaM for the aim and hitting the shots; f0rest for the ingame awareness and cerebral style of play. or 2xShox
2015-06-01 15:59
Happy and kenny
2015-06-01 16:07
Get_happy
2015-06-01 16:12
gtr + kennys. universal player, rifles, awp, pistol
2015-06-01 16:14
Shroud and n0thing. Would still be nothing.
2015-06-01 16:14
shox/ScreaM/f0rest GeT_RiGhT
2015-06-01 16:20
Olof + Get_right
ex6 and happy cCcCcCcANCER COMMMBOOO
Fiffy + hunden. Fifflarens amazing ability to be nr1 world, combined with hundens fantastic ability to stay in the pro scene.
2015-06-01 16:25
Snax and ScreaM. Imagine player with scream's aim and snax's in game intelligence.
2015-06-01 16:40
KennyS + ScreaM
 | 
United Kingdom jMz86 
DaZeD + Steel, think of the scams!
Rain + ScreaM 100% hs
2015-06-01 17:00
GeT_RiGhT + ScreaM
2015-06-01 17:13
Yugoslavia sC^ 
KQLY+flusha
2015-06-01 19:53
best duo, flusha undetectable and kqly op cheats..
2015-06-01 19:57
Hunden + Hunden <3
2015-06-01 19:54
GuardiaN & Krimz
2015-06-01 19:56
Emilio + KQLY Wh + aimbot, ez
2015-06-01 19:59
i would merge olof into me :D
2015-06-01 20:01
gay?
2015-06-01 20:36
i can see "<3 Fifflaren" next to your nickname, does it mean you're gay ?
2015-06-01 20:45
GuardiaN & KennyS
2015-06-01 20:02
i would mix forest with getright then i would mix krimz with olof then i would mix get_forest with krimzmeister GG
2015-06-01 20:06
2 op... disqualified
2015-06-01 21:05
guardian and get_right
2015-06-01 20:24
Get_Right and Scream
2015-06-01 20:25
Fodder and KQLY Kappa
2015-06-01 20:26
ScreaM and Pronax so u have insane aim and good gamesense/strategies in one
2015-06-01 20:38
GTR for gamesense + ScreaM aim
2015-06-01 20:41
fifflaren and allu
2015-06-01 21:23
moe + steel, so much saltness
2015-06-01 22:05
GeT_RiGhT+ScreaM
2015-06-01 22:05
dosia and jw.
2015-06-01 22:11
ScreaM + Neo = profit.
GeT_RiGhT + Flusha
2015-06-02 04:34
Give JW nitr0s looks and you have perfect sexy player.
GeT_RiGhT + Olofmeister = Da Best
2015-06-02 07:07
kenny and gtr ofc
2015-06-02 07:10
Kennys would be damn fast awping witha nissan gtr for sure
2015-06-02 08:28
Allu + KRiMZ For a complete cs player
2015-06-02 08:42
ROFL
2015-06-02 08:59
ScreaM + Happy or ScreaM + snax or ScreaM + GTR = Best
2015-06-02 09:00
guardian+scream
2015-06-02 09:00
scream+get_right,scream+ex6tenz,ex6tenz+pronax,allu+guardian
2015-06-02 09:10
Bulgaria J&J 
olof+meister = ez
2015-06-02 09:10
get_right and ScreaM
2015-06-02 09:11
scream and friberg would make for a pretty sick rambo movie though.
2015-06-02 09:18
amel1a + zazz
2015-06-02 09:17
Scream + Getright Or Scream + Snax The gamesense combined with the aim.
2015-06-02 09:23
get_right + elemeNt = 1v5 every team np ez skins
2015-06-02 09:32
HenryG | 
Finland no_man 
pronax + scream
2015-06-02 10:08
Kukli and KennyS
2015-06-02 15:57
olof + ex6tenz
2015-06-02 21:04
m0e and olofmeister = m0elofmeister
2015-06-02 21:05
KennyS + ScreaM + Ex6TenZ = Best aimer best awper best game sense is best player
2015-06-02 21:05
get_right + scream = best aim and best game sense
2015-06-02 21:06
KQLY and EMILIO
device + screaM
messi + cr7 = Messaldo
2015-06-02 21:08
ScreaM + KennyS
2015-06-02 21:14
best aimer with mediocre awper, what is the point? ScreaM + Ex6tenz
2015-06-03 05:13
hunden + kqly
2015-06-03 04:51
GeT_RiGhT skill + f0rest intelligence
2015-06-03 05:09
kennys raw talent + get right or happy f0rest
2015-06-03 05:11
Get Right and Scream Scream aim and GTR spray *-*
 | 
Sweden klvmeister 
olof + guardian = GG ez
2015-06-03 05:20
GeT_RiGhT and kennyS :D
2015-06-03 05:42
Broly and kqly Brokqly power of veggies
2015-06-03 05:57
broly+cly?
2015-06-07 04:04
Brocly doesn't sound like broccoli :(
2015-06-07 04:09
Ex6tenz and Scream
2015-06-03 06:10
Pasha's biceps + Freakazoid's abs = fap material
2015-06-03 06:18
scream + gtr (credit to thorin)
2015-06-03 06:39
1.6 neo + css shox
2015-06-03 06:49
scream + flusha = aim + wallhack and aim lock...what a god that one...
2015-06-03 07:37
Neo and snax :D
2015-06-03 15:07
No need to merge 2 players to 1 when we have HUNDEN
2015-06-03 15:09
GeT_Olof
2015-06-03 15:10
 | 
Poland MatiPasio 
ex6tenz + Snax
2015-06-03 15:33
f0rest + DaZeD F4ZeD
2015-06-03 15:34
scream snax
2015-06-03 18:34
ex6tenz + scream gg
2015-06-03 22:14
Scream + kennyS
2015-06-04 03:31
f0rest+Get_Right. Insane aim+ best spray. Plus the combined experience and game sense is insane
2015-06-04 03:39
a smartasss in this thread is going full retard +1 man LOL
2015-06-04 03:48
n0thing and shroud k
2015-06-04 03:56
hunden+solek
2015-06-04 03:59
Tarik and Skadoodle (Tarik has insane aim/rifle and skadoodle has insane awp and both speak english)
2015-06-04 05:21
ex6tenz + maniac = disadvantage.rar
2015-06-04 05:25
Olof + Dennis
2015-06-04 05:26
m0e and steel
2015-06-04 05:34
ScreaM + f0rest = f0rest .6 so that my merge
2015-06-04 05:39
 | 
United States Valyns 
ScreaM + Friberg. Best aim + best spray.
2015-06-04 06:14
flusha+get_right imagine getright with aimlock.
2015-06-04 06:29
scream combined with kennys
2015-06-04 06:33
Edward & ApeX = great on pistols , sick rifle control + aim & unpredictable at times aswell as super agressive
2015-06-04 06:34
Just like Thoorin said, 2013 ScreaM + 2013 Get Right.
2015-06-04 06:42
Or maybe ScreaM as he is today (assuming he can keep this form) and 2014 Snax (haven't really watched his latest games). That'd be nuts.
2015-06-04 06:43
Where did Thoorin say that?
2015-06-04 15:05
One of his earlier CS:GO videos, one with Anders, I think. I'll try to look for it.
2015-06-04 23:56
Dazed + steel all those extra betting skins
2015-06-04 06:48
Forest + JW Forest insane pistol/rifle aim combined with jw awp and his agro style, wreck opposing t side with early picks with awp or rifle. Get_right + Existence good as ingame leader, top lurker plus experience as a pure ingame leader, make correct calls while improve lurking as he have more control as how the round developes. I have being thinking for tier 1 teams, does the tournament allow like a 6th player such as a coach join in game coms for input? If they do, wouldn't it be better for him to make the in game calls, so 5 players can all focus on their gameplay, this reduce the burden on existing in game leader, that reduces his performance, also a 6th person dedicated to calling and coaching can make better decisions mid game, coaching role would become more important and more involved with the team.
2015-06-04 07:18
Maniac and ScreaM combine an extremely smart player with a good aimer
2015-06-04 15:06
 | 
Poland Vekhles 
NBK and flusha <3
2015-06-04 23:57
REAL | 
Norway duffz00r 
Rain + GuardiaN
2015-06-05 00:00
 | 
Russia Windcast 
Maniac + Olofmeister: insane clutch- and killing machine. GTR + pronax: bestest IGL in the world GuardiaN + JW: 50 bombs in every match
2015-06-05 00:01
Maniac and isnane clutcher???
2015-06-05 23:57
Hunden + Olofm 8)
2015-06-05 00:03
flusha + olofm
2015-06-05 16:02
Flusha + Olofmeister :D
2015-06-05 16:03
Ex6tenZ and Device or Ex6tenz and Happy
2015-06-05 21:04
gob b and hunden
2015-06-05 23:57
joelz + lan
2015-06-06 06:32
seangares people skills + dazeds skill = samgares savior of NA
2015-06-06 06:37
Get_right + delpan ? or Neo + pasha ^_^ :D
2015-06-06 07:09
Scream and GeT_RiGhT
2015-06-06 07:45
Scream and ex6tenz
2015-06-07 04:06
 | 
Europe Xyp3x 
GuardiaN and GeT_RiGhT GuArD_RiGhT
2015-06-07 04:15
hiko and flamie stage would crash at every event
2015-06-07 04:18
GeT_RiGhT + Snax. Get_Right for unbelievable aim and all-round skill, and Snax for ability to find constant Ninja positions
2015-06-07 04:44
ZIGMA
Lucid Dream
ALTERNATE aTTaX
HONORIS
Syman
Illuminar
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.