Thread has been deleted
Last comment
History 101
Iceland spectre- 
Its sad how ignorant kids are ranting about a bit or two of info they heard on the news. Its quite sad to think that this is only Greece's problem. As every other country Gr has corruption but this corruption is a part of the corrupt system itself, after all did any of you ever enquired about the Siemens scandals, or the politic crisis, or why didn't Samaras and Venizelos negotiate the debt in 2012 when Europe was not ready to take the hit of a Grexit? Did you know that the largest of the German companies were funneling money for corrupt activities in Greece and bribing governments and officials in order to get large projects like the telecommunication projects or the National airport, or the rail structure, or the Rion - Antirion Bridge. And these things are now clearer than ever. Debt is an unsustainable machine that will drive the whole of Europe to its knees, not only Gr or Deutschland or Fr. Europe is in peril at the moment because the project of Euro has failed in the markets. Another bit of info, after the ww2 Greece's king (and before the ww2) was of the house Glucksburg (or however its spelled) king Oto and his ancestors made sure that in 1953 the debt of Germany to Greece (and other countries that took part in the London agreement) was deleted, in order for the German economy to rise again, this has been characterized as the economic miracle for the well being of Germany from many economists. Now, sheep, of any country and beliefs, understand that you know nothing, even less thank Jon Snow actually, and what you hear from the media is a distorted image of the truth. But you will learn it the hard way, today its Greece, tomorrow is Europe ,by the way, the cost of a grexit, is about 1,5 Trillion Eu from the Eu central bank, while its deposit is 2 Trills, when the time comes for Spain to leave, how will "you" bank them out. Get well soon and in the words of Leslie Chow, read a book you idiots.
2015-06-29 14:42
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
Nice try Bethesda
2015-06-29 14:43
53 replies
Pathetic when people <18 yo try to debate with lines such as nice try etc. Bet you didnt even read shit.
2015-06-29 14:44
52 replies
Lol, nobody will read this dude. Don't post such things on HLTV + I've 20yo, I can discuss but not in english. I'm here to laugh and spend time + Greece must go out from EU. I live in a sold country, I know what they feel. But I'm not here to talk about it sry m8
2015-06-29 14:47
30 replies
I bet that you take part in conversations regarding Eu union and Greece tho. Kid.
2015-06-29 14:46
you have 20 years old , right. Typical French , cant even speak the common tongue. If you wanna have fun go at other topics and discuss about -allu + kennys
2015-06-29 14:48
19 replies
Dude, what are you talking about. You're living on a fucking island which don't even care about the world. Don't try to be a historian or a president. You are lost from the sea. + It's time to laugh. Are you depressed?
2015-06-29 14:52
15 replies
Id be on my icy throne, eating ice , of icy peeks, wearing pelts on my back, while France falls to the ground from the shifting of the crisis after and i Greece leaves. Then we ll see whos depressed. Btw seen you have alleys that public pissing is allowed. Way to go sir. ;)
2015-06-29 14:58
3 replies
I know that we'll be fucked and it's already started since a lot of years. But nowadays, I live in the present moment. I know what and how my country is aiming our life. I'm not a sheep. You are speaking so fast + on HTLV kek. Dude, if you want to speak about it, don't come there and I think you know it. I just said "Nice try Bethesda" and you're going to act as if I had offended you
2015-06-29 15:05
2 replies
dont even know what that means, all this superficial humor has made me sick from its start. its shallow stupid and not appropriate for a thinking person thats why i got mad. well this and discussing the whole day with quite many uneducated low iq people.
2015-06-29 15:23
1 reply
You get mad so fast Sorry about that, I'd remember
2015-06-29 15:25
Btw being a person who reads and gets informed, and cultivates a strong opinion with arguments does not make you a president or a politician , makes you a citizen of the world. But you wouldn't know that would you. Cs and baguettes and 3 hour school per day seems legit.
2015-06-29 14:59
10 replies
You see. You want to be a hero, speaking so fast about things you don't know. You're a freaking intolerant dumbass. I tought we were bad in this way, but you, you're so clueless
2015-06-29 15:08
9 replies
The only clueless guy here is you, trying to minimise my "image" does not make you any better, you must be an only child from what i see. You clearly have no knowledge about history, economy, psychology, corporate strategy, and nationwide politics.
2015-06-29 15:24
8 replies
That's it. Maybe you're the idiot there. "Psychology" top kek Are you a scholar to think to know everything?
2015-06-29 15:29
2 replies
he thinks he knows best
2015-06-29 15:55
1 reply
Unfortunately
2015-06-29 15:58
Whereas I agree with you to some degree, you can't possibly expect HLTV users to possess knowledge about history, economy, psychology, corporate strategy, and nationwide politics. Have you seen any other topics? You just can't. It actually makes you look a little silly if you do! :D
2015-06-29 16:12
4 replies
Actually, i posed a thread to find at least 2 well read, free thinkin open minded people from the cs community to check their thoughts, have talked to those random 2 already, everything else just shows how low the intellectual level is in here.
2015-06-29 17:49
3 replies
I think there are still couple of intelligent people left, perhaps a more general topic would spark a wee bit more insightful debate as this topic was a bit too specific.
2015-06-29 18:00
2 replies
we hear about generalities left and right, sometimes you need to get closer to the marrow.
2015-06-29 18:02
1 reply
Well then, don't get your hopes up.
2015-06-29 18:11
he is just telling you his opinion... gtfo
2015-06-29 14:53
and how mature are you then? Spitting on him because he can't english very well, after saying that he was immature...double standards? And I'd recommend reddit.com/r/europe or something, if you want a serious debate, or w/e you are looking for.
2015-06-29 17:28
1 reply
i just hate people that think that are cosmopolitans and well educated, but in fact are lazy ass parasites.
2015-06-29 17:36
I read it.
2015-06-29 14:56
6 replies
Damn son
2015-06-29 14:57
5 replies
Is something i knew but without the specific details :D Everyone should read smart things, even if you don't care. A little plus of info will not kill your CS skills. Everytime someone says something smart everybody is claiming that he is here for fun, yet if someone would've trashed talked your favourite team, you would start a political discution on how someone should clean your toilet :D
2015-06-29 15:03
4 replies
+1
2015-06-29 15:08
I finally read it dude. But I don't want to speak about it. I'm just answering for now and I'll leave this thread. Cuz you are not funny there, let's laugh in another topic
2015-06-29 15:12
2 replies
collapse of Europe , now classified as "not funny" no shit sherlock
1 reply
Cry in peace den
2015-06-29 15:27
"20" "thinks he understands world" oh french.. makes sense
2015-06-29 16:08
then stfu and gtfo.. the guy has an interesting point and ive learned from it something that i didn't know before that greece actually didn't ask germany for the money back to help their economy. fucking retard
2015-06-29 20:18
didnt read lol
2015-06-29 14:45
20 replies
No wonder you re German, arbeit macht frei right ? and Greeks are lazy fucks etc? right?
2015-06-29 14:46
19 replies
damn you really dislike germans, nullifies all your wall of texts since you are clearly overly biased.
2015-06-29 14:49
18 replies
im not biased at all, i just hate people with no opinion or an opinion made up by false data. i have many German and Greek friends, i also ve been against greek or german idiots. Like you seem to be by your standing and name.
2015-06-29 14:51
17 replies
U hate germans, we get it. Nt fakeflagging greek.
2015-06-29 14:52
10 replies
You just proved me right. Btw checked the Eu commissions report for avg working hours for 2014 , Geramans are at 1421 Greeks are at 2035. Nt lazy ass german.
2015-06-29 14:55
9 replies
This is my final form, iceland brother
2015-06-29 14:59
2 replies
Welcome to the club, be happy to have you here as a legal immigrant after Eu falls to the ground. We ll even embrace you as our own. We are not cold n fascists here. Iceland keeps the warmth in her heart.
2015-06-29 15:01
1 reply
i r8 iceland 14/88 m8
2015-06-29 15:02
if you are as intelligent as you pretend to be then you should know how such statistics come to life. and with that being said it says nothing about the quality of the work.
2015-06-29 17:25
5 replies
what is it with you germans and that caramel implying that everyone is working in a less productive way than you. Actually ive known germans, hell ive even worked with 2, they are so slow, so bureaucratic, so stiff, making the progress of work lag at least 1-2 days each time. You aint seeing me rantin bout that because i do not want to generalize. Thats why i gave out statistics from a formal Europe Organisation. So, how would you even know what kind of work Greeks do put on on those 2015 hours. And even if its 2-5% less productive than Germans, which it isnt (the fact), how can you justify the 600hours lesser per year your working, thats like 25% less than Greece. Nop, arguement invalid. But nt .
2015-06-29 17:46
4 replies
so sitting 16 hours a day at a souvenir shop in greece is equal to a job in a german manufactory? work like this doesn't really exist in germany. germany is an highly industrialized country while greece is not, you can't compare that. besides that you can't trust any statistic or survey made in greece, we all know how corrupt the political system over there is (not saying corruption doesn't exist in germany, it's just different). i know germany is often way too bureaucratic but that's a typical german thing, what germany has too much of bureaucracy greece has too little.
2015-06-29 17:53
3 replies
the statistics were from the European Statistical serivice, an orga that conducts surveys using its own employees. Secondly, do not think that all 11m of Greeks work at souvenir shops, and do not think that people that work in souvenir shops do make an income more than 450-500e per month you know what you can do in Greece with 450e? (just eat your meals every day, and perhaps have a pack of ciggarets per 3 days while living with your parents as rents are for a 30sq appartment 250 eu at least + water bills +internet bills +electric bills +taxes you get about 400e per month thrown away ,so live with 50e per month hard working german) You get now how things are. There are also industries and manufactoring factories in Greece, such as Greek Petroleums where 2 people died some time ago in a big accident. And if you say Greece has very little beaurocracy you clearly have never been in Greece. As ive told to many people here that asked, ive lived a total of 100 days ~ in Greece, believe me, the things ive seen regarding bureaucracy you cant even imagine. The problems lie in loopholes, and key corrupt people.
2015-06-29 18:01
2 replies
how is it possible that a huge part of the population is able to avoid taxes then or pensions worth millions of € are paid to dead people? that's quite an inefficient bureaucracy.
2015-06-29 18:09
1 reply
true the word we are looking for is inefficient, and you want to know why? just because people working as public employees in those positions, are not good. And they are not good in anything, they are just placed there, from older fully corrupt governments as a favour to people that voted for them (for example if your family and close ppl are 100 you bring me 100 votes ill put you permanently (because it is permanent) in public work), so these uneducated low lives, can not check stuff, do their work as they are supposed to, or they are even bored and send you away for the next day, ive had that experience when i went with a friend who wanted to get a renewal on his passport (he is Greek) but there also good and hard working people. The problem lies in corruption within the government and low quality education and principals.
2015-06-29 18:13
*false data* afterall it's his own opinion eh so does it matter wether it's a fact or not.
2015-06-29 15:07
3 replies
So you are in favour of people spreading lies and misconceptions and rumours and making up opinions without knowing the facts right? You ll be useful in the media. Have you considered a news caster or reporter career?
2015-06-29 15:10
2 replies
Uhm freedom of speech, ofcourse I am not in favour of people who are spreading bullshit but not everyone should stand up for your opinion, right?
2015-06-29 15:18
1 reply
If its supported by arguments be my guest.
but whyyyyyy are you going onto hltv with this topic, if you want interested people to read it or w/e???? I serisously think this is the worst place for you to reach your target audience.
2015-06-29 17:31
1 reply
i m writing in various forums, wanted to see how society works here, in a game that i like, and it is confirmed that the 80% of people here are just ignorant, unread and uneducated, from their homes to start with. at least ive seen some good answers and ive talked to some people seriously, others i just debate and eczerise them until they start ranting like that guy in bottom who was tryin to pass on as a success story 50k/month Danish banker.
2015-06-29 17:34
Forum>Counter-Strike>Counter-Strike:Global Offensive>History 101 nt
2015-06-29 14:48
1 reply
Hard Rock hallelujah brother
2015-06-29 14:53
I don't understand everything there :( I don't know really whats happening but at least i know what's happening is not what i hear on tv cause i know french medias are full of shit basically you think the opposite of french medias and you're right
2015-06-29 14:49
3 replies
You get the gist i suppose then, the key is to find your own info, than get fed of the media one
2015-06-29 14:55
2 replies
studying history really opened my mind. I learnt how the "government" fucked the people up in the ancient greece, in the middle age, etc.. so i'm like this happened throught out all the history why would it stop now ?
2015-06-29 14:58
1 reply
It wont, when people work against people the system has the utmost fatal flaw.
2015-06-29 15:00
nt gyros
2015-06-29 15:05
22 replies
<3 NiP guy came to talk about politics. Welcome brother, did you bring your schwastika?
2015-06-29 15:10
21 replies
You so right man. I'm going to borrow some money from Bundesbank, I'll lie about my ability to pay it back and when I can't pay it back, I'll borrow some more to pay the interest. And then when they tell me to fuck off, I'll call them Nazis! (while still asking to borrow more money.)
2015-06-29 15:19
8 replies
+1
Grats Elisabeth, you re the 2nd retarded person in this topic that thinks im Greek. Lets straighten your facts now. Greece did not get a single dime from Bundesbank by request. Greece was given money by the European Mechanism of financial support that took money from bundesbank, france's bank and many more, even slovenia's. No one lied about being able to pay, just held the end of keep paying. Greece has come to a point that the current situation is the deadline litterally. If they accept the new budget cuts and wage cuts etc, people wont be able to live, economies will be destroyed, and even if Greeece stays in the Euro currency group they will go out at the next semester. For example you have money, sb comes to you asks for money, you give him the money, he tells you that he will be able to pay it with a lot of uncertainty thats why you lend him with an interest rate 10 times higher than a usual client. Then he comes sayin i can not pay my debt you charge me too much interest, and you propose as an alternative for him to get lent more money or you sue him, he does get the money you insisted he took, and again this happens for 3 times. Are you the humanitarian for feeding money in a hole , so you can take advantage of that person, or are you the financial assassin of his future or whatever. Food for thought mr. blair.
2015-06-29 15:31
6 replies
I think Iceland understand very well the conclusion of financial fraud and mismanagement.
2015-06-29 15:47
5 replies
understands* , bro cmon you're supposed to be english. By the way we are far better than any country in the Euro currency zone, so yes, we do understand reforming and reorganising perfectly
2015-06-29 16:54
4 replies
Thanks to your wonderful creditors no doubt.
2015-06-29 17:06
3 replies
were you reading all this time? tryin to find a loopwhole to play it the smart way? Yes thanks to our wonderful economic management. Crisis averted, bullet dodged, centroalliancoeuropeans salty.
2015-06-29 17:08
2 replies
I think you see conspiracies everywhere. Just flood your posts with falsehoods, misinformation, garbled insults until no one even knows wtf you are want. You win, bye!
2015-06-29 17:11
1 reply
"no one even knows wtf you are want". Non uk person fake flagger detected. Nt German, or is it french? I win, because you cant match this. Concider yourself schooled. Bye
2015-06-29 17:16
nt trying to blame EU and Germany for all the shit greece has done. Greece has the highest corruption rate of all eu states, they tricked the eu already when they joined, delivering false data. It was ur stupid system that made tax evasion etc. so easy and ur government that waited till all collapsed until sth. changes. Yes, a lot of countries helped Germany to get back on track after the world war, but we were always a country of hard workers, known for their great education and technologies all over the world. You are acting like Germany does nothing for you now that they helped before, Germany has the highest participation in the help Greece receives and everyone seems to expect Merkel to handle it by herself.
1 reply
not Greece here, go to the playground
2015-06-29 15:31
delusional
9 replies
clearly kid that has not worked a day in his life.
2015-06-29 15:32
8 replies
aha i bet i worked a lot more then you historian
2015-06-29 15:42
7 replies
masturbating, aint classified as work, dreamer. by the way are you one of those germans that work 1414 hrs, or less ? :) poor thingy, time to rant about greek lazy guys at 2015 av hrs per year, according to the Eu Stat. And no, you have not worked more than me not daily, not conclusively, not in this universe, nor in any.
2015-06-29 16:42
6 replies
i just think ur lying ur ass off here and i cant care less if you worked more a less , im working enough for my money. "masturbating, aint classified as work, dreamer" immature random new hltv user
2015-06-29 16:49
5 replies
You see you are deeply mistaken, you are not working enough for your money, you work enough for your money if you take your country's standards as a baseline. If you take the Greek standard as a baseline, or the Russian , or the Mexican, or the Chilean or Polish, or Hungary's then your not even close in working enough for your income. Source: stats.oecd.org/index.aspx?DataSetCode=AN.. Apply toothpaste to brainwashed parts of the myelos.
2015-06-29 16:52
4 replies
well i live in germany and not in russian, mexican etc. so yes, i work really enough for my money. thx for source, but didnt read.
2015-06-29 16:54
3 replies
not in russia* mexico* etc. if i may, how much is your income about and how many hours per day are you working?
2015-06-29 16:55
2 replies
no may thx
2015-06-29 16:56
1 reply
typical. I ll go ahead and make a guess, working 6 hrs per day +1 hour lunch break 5 times per week, earning about 1800e per month after taxes, if you are indeed working and not lyin, while lyin on your parents living room couch.
2015-06-29 17:00
Greeks are such unusual people, judging by the only times I've heard from them, which is here on HLTV from time to time. Always looking backwards, either thousands or just a few hundred years to explain themselves. Germany's debt was lifted in the same way for everyone. Stop trying to make yourself look like a victim, for fucks sake.
2015-06-29 15:06
7 replies
Either you re blind <3 fnatic guy. 1st dont participate in convos when you have nothing to say. 2nd Learn about flags and geography. 3d the same way for everyone who? the axons powers were Italy and Germany , these were the countries that were "bailed out" in order to forgive their horrible crimes on the whole of Europe, only just to help their people. 4th 1953 isnt 100s nor ancient years behind, its called modern history and its 60 years ago, your father most likely was alive kid. 5th history matters and you will understand it when you grow up.
2015-06-29 15:14
6 replies
Ok, now I'm not convinced you are the expert on modern history that you claim to be.
2015-06-29 15:22
5 replies
chase me around Albert :)
2015-06-29 15:32
4 replies
Well, you didn't try very hard on you English in this paragraph did you, Mr Björgólfur Guðmundsson.
2015-06-29 15:50
3 replies
Bruh, if i was about to boast regarding my eloquence id be in the uk tearing appart guys like you face to face. If you cant handle the pressure go drink some gin mb it ll loosen you up.
2015-06-29 16:22
2 replies
conclusion: deluded.
2015-06-29 16:33
1 reply
conclusion: Cocky, ignorant, only child.
2015-06-29 16:37
since when is hltv a political forum: the average user IQ is 30 and you expect any sort of meaningful discussion?
2015-06-29 15:16
1 reply
i have hopes for humanity, and believe that in the 30 replies of Nt flusha , 1 at least will be meaningful and i can discuss at least with that guy.
2015-06-29 15:21
So Mr.Spectre, i am a 20yo male who's been living in Greece since 1998.I have aqcuired Greek citizenship and thus i can vote on the upcoming referendum. I am yet unsure as to what should i vote, but i see that the majority of the people here are gonna go against the EU and vote against the offer we've been made. What would you advise me to do, considering the fact that i have the 'power' to do something. The situation is awful and the people are exhausted of all this, what is the best option for Greece according to you ?
2015-06-29 15:48
8 replies
Its a knife with 2 sides. The fact we have to examine is which side is less sharp. There will be concequences stayin in the EU currency zone, or leave Euro. According to me the answer lies in the country's GDA. So, in this case if you carefully examine all the parameters, the best way to act is to stayin the EU currency zone. If Greece leaves the currency zone , will soon leave the European Union too "voluntarily". There is nothing to gain, perhaps the excuse of some people to leave the EU is that the country will start to focus on sectors they didnt in the past years such as agroeconomy and production, but there is a fact that people in Greece have developed a certain mentality that can not be cured at this point, and it will be cured in the next 20 yrs when the,now, young people become fathers and mothers. So, the best i think course of action is to vote to stay in the EU, and go ahead reforming every bit of the country, also Greece must ask external European auditors for EVERY process that involves money, if total clarity was there, and if the money returned in the banking system of Greece there would be a better situation. I do not know the outcome, no one does not even "prophets" but if Greece leaves EU, it will be very tough as it is a destroyed country morally, mentally, and process wise, that people in positions of authority induced her in all those years after the fall of Junda in 1974 (and even before). In order for Greece to be able to survive if they leave the cur zone, is to wait at least 10 years focus on education and prepare infrastructure. Also, if people choose to leave, the cost of the grexit will be so high that europe will fall on its knees as ive told. That cannot happen, for anyone not for the richer nor for poorer. So they will shield the vote somehow, and in my opinion the outcome will be YES by 54% (leaving a small error margin)
2015-06-29 16:21
5 replies
I am not so sure about that the '54% yes' will come true. I'm telling you, i have yet to meet a person who intends to vote 'yes'. I was starting to think that i was the only one. Things are looking very grim, i don't know a lot about politics but i know that Greeks have lost their faith in the EU helping them out without milking them at the same time. I will think about my vote aswel, thank you for your responce.
2015-06-29 16:30
4 replies
Its customary in Greece not to decide until the last moment, ive spoken to numerous friends asking about their situation or why they voted parties that stole, corrupted and secondplaced the nation, they all did say the same, no one takes responsibility for their vote they say, i didnt vote for them, or have never voted for them in a point that u wonder if the election results are real or not. Typical ostrich syndrome, doin mistake > hiddin head into the sand > denying you did a mistake even to yourself.
2015-06-29 16:35
3 replies
Frankly speaking, its easier for an observer to make a choice. But to me it feels like someone is giving me a gun and asking me to decide on which direction of the crowd should i shoot. Both options have their ups and downs the only way to find out which one is worse is until we make a decision and find out.
2015-06-29 19:59
2 replies
True, its just that people should have been together or at least a vast majority leaning to the yes or the no. You say most of the people say no. I say that in the current situation where fear rules, people will vote Yes most likely. They have already started to panic that much, that they go and do bankruns from what i see in news and vice greece. So, imagine if people knew that there will be payment standstill for 2 months for example or that they wont be able to euro withdraw but only drachma in the exchange rate that would be ridicilous. If they are so afraid now, imagine if someone had told them what will happen if Greece indeed quits the Euro currency. Let alone that countries leaving unions or devaluating in a large ecthetic rate their currency tend to be vulnerable to praksicopimatic dictatorships. In any case, good luck and hope things get better for the humanity's sake.
2015-06-29 20:15
1 reply
Amen :P
2015-06-29 21:18
this "power" is an illusion, don’t get fooled, it doesn’t matter what you vote...GL
2015-06-29 17:53
1 reply
If everyone was to say that to himself then noone would vote, and nothing would happen. Of course i have power its just that my power alone is not enough to change anything on its own. But when i share a common goal with other people who possess that same small power then it all adds up to this enormous strength that can change everything.
2015-06-29 19:57
I am annoyed by the fact that their government does not try to tackle their problem in any way no will to enact reforms that they are obliged, nothin' until they start negotiating in good faith, they do not have my sympathies
2015-06-29 16:05
1 reply
Well said, best answer ive seen today.
2015-06-29 16:23
Tl;dr
2015-06-29 16:17
Ryu7z | 
France Impak
posting that in csgo forum, lol kid
2015-06-29 16:34
6 replies
being the 1 of 3 ppl that answered like this in a topic like this. lol kid. Next time ill do a -allu +kapperino for you in order for you to participate in a non-intellectual convo that applies to your apparent close to non-existent iq.
2015-06-29 16:36
5 replies
Ryu7z | 
France Impak
i dont care about allu Kid.
2015-06-29 16:36
4 replies
sorry, baguettes and raw meat, go away, no one needs you here.
2015-06-29 16:38
3 replies
Ryu7z | 
France Impak
kid answer, attacking contries stereotypes.
2015-06-29 16:38
2 replies
im tryin to get you to leave, or didnt u get that.
2015-06-29 16:39
1 reply
Ryu7z | 
France Impak
ok kid
2015-06-29 16:41
Ryu7z | 
France Impak
ok kid
2015-06-29 16:40
3 replies
write that 1nce more.
2015-06-29 16:43
2 replies
Ryu7z | 
France Impak
i win
2015-06-29 16:43
1 reply
you loose both in life and whits
2015-06-29 16:44
You're pathetic and a hypocrite, you also take the bait from retards in this site and deserve to be trolled. Kids know nothing about politics, just brainwashed by shit from BBC and other propaganda news media garbage why you even respond to them? You insult people in your replies but want to be taken seriously? The European Union is corrupt af, we will all fall in a matter of time country by country its called globalization all by design, the € will collapse the wheels are already in motion.
2015-06-29 16:50
3 replies
Ive said everything that you said already in numerous of my replies, secondly, i insult ones that insult me or the intellect itself. Im a hypocrite in what way? You seem to be like the guys who read like 10 or 20 posts get an idea an then pose smart on an other topic. Go watch your self in the mirror, observe carefully, then ask, how big of an asshole i am that no one actually likes.
2015-06-29 16:59
2 replies
Your reply typical exactly what I expected not going to waste anymore time on you just going to report and move on peace.
2015-06-29 17:01
1 reply
Good luck on that
2015-06-29 17:07
nt, i will give you 20 euros go crazy today greekman
2015-06-29 16:59
22 replies
Firstly, im not of Greek nationality, just making a point, secondly you cant give me shit, because guess what, you do not work, you do not have your own money, your parents put up with you, and also a bad investment as it seems, third its sad that the only people who do not know about history are the ones that are involved, did you know house Glucksburg was consisting of German and Dannish bloodlines? :) get educated son. and go take your ununique placements on the fact elsewhere.
2015-06-29 17:05
21 replies
firstly, its not glucksburg its carlsberg, secondly i was a top student in my class at prestige university in london and i am curently earning 50k/month doing easy job at top 5 company worldwide
2015-06-29 17:10
20 replies
Your fouls are so high profile you are making a fun of yourself. 1st its house glucksburg en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Gl%C3%BCc.. (learn your contry's history retard.) secondly you couldnt have been a top student not even in agronomics101 with this syntaxis, lectural choices and cockyness third, you do not work in any polyethnic companies (thats how its called, "company worldwide" my god that guy hillarious ) fourth, 50k/month? not even close brother. Perhaps 50e / month from your parents while they re cryin facing their incompetent alldayaround week on week off weed smoking game addicted spawn. Anyway nt, it was expected
2015-06-29 17:14
19 replies
What did you just say about me, you little boy? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the London University, and I’ve been involved in numerous economics projects in Europe, and I have over 68 confirmed bussiness deals. I am trained in banking and I’m the top banker in the entire north Europe. You are nothing to me but just another poor man. I could wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with insulting me over the Internet? Think again, kid. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of bankers across the Dennmark and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the bankruptcy, maggot.
2015-06-29 17:21
18 replies
oh god.... that has done it no use in sayin anythin more.
2015-06-29 17:24
17 replies
lol its surprising you didnt fell for this one but did for the carlsberg lmao or did you
2015-06-29 17:24
16 replies
coverin your fouls ? with a screen of "trolling"? sad. but at least i tought you somethin.
2015-06-29 17:26
15 replies
dont insult me pls i am already poor greek man
2015-06-29 17:30
14 replies
nationality does not matter, you are in fact poor, in intellects, whits and ability. A bottom feeding kid that scrapes the surface of decency with a trowel searching for cow excrements to feed on.
2015-06-29 17:32
13 replies
you know what im going to take a bath in my geyser while i hunt polar bears
2015-06-29 17:34
12 replies
Thats the true spirit of the north n while you are at it, fuck off too , society parasite :)
2015-06-29 17:37
11 replies
are you in reykaivik because i live there (im icelandish too) we can meet?
2015-06-29 17:47
10 replies
Its Icelander, not Icelandish, nice thy tho. P.S. Reykjavik , not Reykaivik, nice try tho.
2015-06-29 17:51
9 replies
pls dont teach me about my country, you are probably a mongoloid who moved here 2yr ago
2015-06-29 17:51
8 replies
arent you the Danish banker who immigrated here because of a "worldwide top5 company 50k/year" ? By the way you seem to be Greek, the style you troll about and write about, you must be one of those Greek neo-gamers, prolly you have a youtube channel with failed videos gathering 70% dislikes at 100 views, ive met this kind of people before.
2015-06-29 17:55
7 replies
no my great grand father is from iceland and i own property here
2015-06-29 17:54
6 replies
so you are a real estate manager in iceland while working from your computer to "worldwide best companies 50k/year" while drinking carlsberg right?
2015-06-29 17:55
5 replies
no i live in copenhagen but i go to iceland every now and then (actually right now im on my 2 week break) and yes barclays is one of the top 5 bank companies actually i earn 54k/month
2015-06-29 17:58
4 replies
plus the estate incomes and after tax returns you go about 80k/month? n after that i believe your freelance job as a VC provides about 20k per month going around in 100k/month that you easily double with your insane insightfulness and predictiveness while playing texas omaha hi/lo right?
2015-06-29 18:05
its sad how i understand that you are such a lier in your real life too, wonder if you have any real friends, that will tag along and on your side after your 26th year of age
2015-06-29 18:07
2 replies
im right now on my boat and me and my wife are hosting a dinner so gotta go
2015-06-29 18:14
1 reply
Google Translate from Lies to English : Im right here in my room, my moms screaming at me to get to study or she ll call my daddy and as im an only child and the hope of my perenteres i have to study n study so i will not get beat up. gotta go.
2015-06-29 19:11
since when does RT post its "stories" on hltv?
2015-06-29 17:56
1 reply
what are you even talking about
2015-06-29 18:03
Good read. EU needs Greece to stay. Enough making the greek people bleed for political reasons.
2015-06-29 20:19
1 reply
^this
2015-06-30 14:57
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.