Thread has been deleted
Last comment
NIP solutions
ropz | 
Sweden fearl3ss2 
I think they need a break from events and games just to take it easy, bootcamp, thinkover problems one at a time and come back stronger than ever. /discuss solutions
2015-07-01 16:15
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
 | 
Brazil hegium 
type "nip" at quick search hltv.org/?pageid=17&foraid=28
2015-07-01 16:17
World FAYU 
WEEtarded hltv people? look at their recent LAN performance, not online. they never were onliners and anyone who says otherwise is a weetard
2015-07-01 16:26
 | 
Brazil hegium 
why did you reply me? u clearly didn't understand what I meant
2015-07-01 16:35
World FAYU 
i cant reply to you cause im not human, ur not also a human... so how can i reply to you? that is what i thought
2015-07-01 16:36
 | 
Brazil hegium 
ok
2015-07-01 16:51
Reunion s1nEp 
there's no solution for them, they literally have no chances to beat fnatic/tsm/envy anymore, people like olof, jw, shox, device are way out of their reach in terms of skill
2015-07-01 16:17
 | 
United Kingdom jMz86 
There is absolutely no way these players are out of reach in terms of skill, that is clearly not the issue. The issue is they are predictable and do the same shit practically every game. NIP have been the most studied team since 2012 so it was only a matter of time before they got figured out.
2015-07-01 16:24
skill is a problem too. forest is not performing to his old standards anymore. gtr seldomly does it. friberg had a good showing last weekend but he needs to perform on the level he had until the finals and that on a consistent basis. xizt is irrelevant nowadays and allu hasnt even reached half of what was expected of him. fnatic have one weak link in pronax but hes still good in being their worst. tsm dont have a weak link. and smithzz for envy is still pretty good. hardly ever has performances that u could point out as terrible. nip in the form theyve had in the last months are nowhere near this level.
2015-07-01 17:53
If they do and comeback and take 2nd place at an event again everyone will say -allu -friberg -natu xizt worst strats +twist +dennis and besides they have some online game only thing lacking from NiP is there strats they have the aim just not the strats CT they like to hold passive but dont set up a crossfire they stay at the same place all the time something that can get fixed. I can name 10things that NiP could do if only they would listen :(
2015-07-01 16:19
World FAYU 
last year before cologne people were saying -fifflaren or you wont win a major or get past groups... well, they won
2015-07-01 16:27
they had terrible performances before and after the major and they won this major although they lost more rounds total than they won. it was the most miraculous thing and nobody could have predicted that.
2015-07-01 17:56
World FAYU 
but they won, i'd honestly like if old nip was still up but replacing fifflaren was a huge upgrade for them, so yeah. but without fifflaren in the end map end moments they wouldn't have won so :D
2015-07-01 18:26
ZywOo | 
France Aladdin70 
disband Kappa
2015-07-01 16:20
 | 
United Kingdom jMz86 
Everyone with an average brain can see that they just need to work on their T-side team work and strategies. Sick of watching NIP get beat because they do the same old shit every game and everyone blames individual players.
2015-07-01 16:22
they have bad strats and are predictable as fuck alright. but that doesnt give allu a reason to miss nearly every awp shot there is to miss and friberg to get smashed in every aim battle against the top riflers and xizt to do basicly nothing. forest has had some terrible games too where he just misses easy frags all the time. if they would perform the way they did 1.5 years ago, just on an individual level, they wouldnt get smashed by nv 3:0 and they wouldnt almost lose to a top15 team in SK.
2015-07-01 17:58
 | 
United Kingdom jMz86 
Eh, my point is if the stuff they are doing is predictable so then people can generally guess where and when friberg is going to do his peaking, people will know where allu is going to be awping from so these battles and awp misses become more frequent because people are surprising you/avoiding you. It's much easier to win duels and battles when people don't expect you to do the things you are doing. For example, when NV started doing those smoke rushes through flashes, that catches people off guard but now that everyone expects them to do it, it's not as effective anymore.
2015-07-01 18:01
and then u have allu just straight up peeking mid inferno and he just misses a shot that any dmg would hit. all the time. then friberg just peeks ivy bcs the situation requires that he takes an aim duel but he just gets fucked. all the time.
2015-07-01 19:23
get rid of finnish trash plzz
2015-07-01 16:25
They need fresh blood to re-energize whole team.-friberg -Xizt +twist +dennis and HeatoN back to coach position and try new tactics or new playstyle.
2015-07-01 16:26
 | 
Brazil mth^ 
NiP solutions NiP problem NiP change RiP NiP if NiP... NiP should pick NiP is over NiP new lineup NiP magic NiP friberg -friber GTR still top 1 f0rest the legend -Xizt BOT Allu GOD Allu GOD Allu > BOT Allu? - friberg - allu + dennis + twist NiP twist NiP 87-0 NiP NiP NiP please stop, its boring LOL they wont follow your opinion
2015-07-01 16:27
-get right -f0rest -allu +zEVES +HUNDEN +fox
2015-07-01 16:28
they r keeping their best strats for the major, keep watching
2015-07-01 16:31
solution -NATU -allu +anyone swedish guy and f0rest gtr and friberg back to form so s1mple
2015-07-01 16:37
-allu would give them what? trying out new players and work on chemistry again? or he doesnt fit at all after 2-3 events and gets kicked like maikel and then they are on square 1 again. all they need to do is practice and practice and practice again. any one who say anything different is just a flat bastard as this hate is getting out of hand.
2015-07-01 17:52
Roster change, i don't see any other options for them.
2015-07-01 16:45
-natu +threat NiP need new blood, like a dennis or twist.
2015-07-01 17:00
Kicking bot allu would be a nice start. Replace friberg with someone more consistent.
2015-07-01 17:46
Created 2015-07-02 00:15 - why are you doing all those threads at night?
2015-07-01 17:46
Because it's summer and people are up all night?
2015-07-01 17:50
they are taking a break anyway, they are so shit they didnt qualify for any
2015-07-01 18:00
1. Check corners and watch out for surprises in smokes. 2. Use flashes and teamwork when peeking / entering bombsites. 3. Learn some new strats. 4. Go practice aim instead of watching Justin Bieber music videos. 5. Just surrender and retire.
2015-07-01 18:10
It's like Thorin said nothing NiP does at this point is going to make them able to compete with TSM, Fnatic or envyus. Nothing they can do will ever make NiP a top team again in all honesty get_right and f0rest should look for a new team to play for and leave NiP they're being wasted there.
2015-07-01 18:16
The best solution Kick natu and allu, in with Threat and dennis
2015-07-01 18:27
they need another sponsor
2015-07-01 19:03
In order for NiP to compete against top 1 teams and be winning again they need to: 1. Roster, management and ingame leader changes -friberg -allu -natu Allu is playing without confidence and even though he has some nice clutches he fails alot with simple picks. It doesnt seem like natu is right for them either. Since he joined i feel like im watching the same style. Friberg is also not his old self anymore, he is too often underperforming and thats a problem. Adding a new ingame leader will also give Xizt the fragging support role back which he really did quite good when get right was calling. +RobbaN Experienced and almost back to competitiving level again. He knows Get Right and Forest really good and know how to play them. He was also one of the best in game leaders in cs history, atleast top 5. +"Random Awp'er/JW" Having JW would be insane, but leaving Fnatic for NiP? I dont see that one unless NiP is really offering him a huge salary. +"Random Manager" They need someone that is motivated and have alot of cool ideas, that is willing to reinvent NiP and his own taccs in the future when they get figured out. 2. Mistakes They also need to stop doing all those silly mistakes where they are peaking way to often and get killed when they should be holding angles instead. I dont know how many rounds they have lost due to stupid aggressive peaking (sometimes while reloading) but its alot. 3. Motivation They dont seem that motivated any more. They lack confidence aswell and thats a huge problem. However, having a overhaul on the roster with new taccs might fix those problems.
2015-07-01 19:11
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.