Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Danish Scene: How to get 4 top tier teams??
Denmark Snittevitz 
TQM -CajunB +Aizy: "CajunB" has not been performing as expected by him the last 2-3 months time. Meanwhile "Aizy" did improve alot in Dignitas.. Finn "Karrigan" Andersen Nicolai "Device" Reedtz Peter "Dupreeh" Rasmussn Andreas "Xyp9x" Højsleth Philip "Aizy" Aistrup DIGNITAS -Rubino +Nico/Jugi: Dignitas needs an awp'er! Today MSL was awping.. Like WTF. And both Jugi and Nico is currently without a team. Mathias "MSL" Lauridsen Kristian "Konfig" Wienecke Jesper "Tenzki" Plougmann Markus "Kjaerbye" Kjærbye Jakob "Jugi" Hansen/Nicolaj "Nico" Jensen SK GAMING -MODDII +CajunB: CajunB is still a beast, and deserves to play in a top tier team. SK might just be a top 10-15 Contender with CajunB onboard. And MODDII haven't impressed me in a long time. Asger "Acilion" Larsen Michael "Friis" Jørgensen Emil "MagiskBoy" Reif 3 Jacob "Pimp" Winneche René "cajunB" Borg UNU.AIN: -Hunden&Snappi +Jugi&Cadian: Glaive, smF & Percy is great trio to start a team with! And when Cadian and either Nico or Jugi not having a team, it's just too bad for Hunden and Snappi. Although Snappi looks promissing. With these five, they can easily be a top 20 team. (time for Copenhagen Wolfes to wake up?) Lukas "Glaive" Rossander Danni "smF" Dyg (Unu Ain) Martin "percy" Wessel Jakob "Jugi" Hansen/Nikolaj "Nico" Jensen Casper "Cadian" Møller Remember, this is just my humble opinion. And yes, some players might not like their teammate ;)
2015-12-15 22:55
stopped reading at -hunden, gtfo man
2015-12-15 22:58
Hunden to good for CS:GO..
2015-12-15 23:04
Nice thoughts. The only thing I wouldn't agree with is -Rubino
2015-12-15 22:58
your flag
2015-12-15 23:05
yes, he is good
2015-12-15 23:07
Rubino is very good yes! But i don't see him putting and end to the AWP problem that ended Pimps dignitas days. I rather see him take Aizy's spot at G2 with Rain and Jkaem:)
2015-12-15 23:30
 | 
Germany privatesx 
What about SandeN he is better than the whole unu.ain players
2015-12-15 23:02
Nah, he's good though.
2015-12-15 23:06
-HUNDEN!? Are you kidding me? When was the last time you saw a player with such a miraculous talent at ingame leading? HUNDEN puts the game in another level, we will be blessed if we ever see a player with his wisdom and passion for the game again. GeT_RiGhT breaks records, olofmeister breaks records. HUNDEN breaks the rules. You can keep your statistics. I prefer the magic.
2015-12-15 23:13
This is about the Danish scene.. Not GOD scene!
2015-12-15 23:22
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.