rofl It's not a case of you not putting lemondogs on the same level as Na'Vi, it's a case of you having to go Google who lemondogs were in order to find out that yes they are indeed 1.6 players, haha, you ignoramus. Seriously, whilst your old school troll tricks are admirable, you literally come across as such a mong, nothing you say is correct, even your opinions which shouldn't even be right or wrong are just ridiculous, then the fact you try and pass yourself off as knowledgeable is, well just laughable. You couldn't prove an amoeba wrong mate, partly because in order to do that you have to make some level of valid point which you seem incapable of.
I simply listed some of the 1.6 players from this particular tournament and for some reason you're clinging to that for dear life trying to somehow redeem your idiocy, but only continue to dig the hole further. Is that meant to be your intellectual argument that is making me look silly? rofl... Let's break it down shall we..
1. I compare Na'Vi to lemondogs because I made a list of 1.6 players that contained both teams (note: It wasn't a list of the best 1.6 players, it was simply a list of 1.6 players in this tournament).
2. CS:GO is like source, supposedly validated essentially by the statement of "It doesn't have 1.6 game mechanics, so by process of elimination it's therefore like CSS"
My one and only argument:
1. VG are better then all 1.6 teams/players on GO apart from NiP and f0rest/GRT.
1. HLTV's own CS:GO team rankings from every month since it's inception
2. VG have come runner in essentially every LAN they have attended (behind NiP of course), despite the attendance of the virtus guys, ESC, and now Na'Vi (who they just beat and eliminated btw)
Yeh, sooo... Facts are facts, your bullshit is bullshit, and I think we're done here
p.s blah blah I know you've read this, we both know you're a moron etc. Have a nice day.