VexX has already played ASC once in this tournament it was a Bo3 16-5 Dust2 VexX and 16-2 Overpass VexX. This match is a Bo1 on Inferno and with Vexx coming from the Upper bracket they should get to choose what side they start on.
I'm 95% sure Vexx will win this as they are an all around better team. The other 5% is if they choke on CT side
"This match was forfeited by team Ascendancy Scrim. Any rounds that were actually played were recorded, but team Sponsored was awarded the win regardless of indicated round and stat totals."
They didn't actually get 16-0'd..