20:20
2nd of March 2016
 
Match over
Maps
Best of 1 Veto process: 1. Natus Vincere removed Cache 2. TheMongolz removed Train 3. TheMongolz removed Overpass 4. Natus Vincere removed Inferno 5. Natus Vincere removed Dust2 6. TheMongolz removed Mirage
Cobblestone
16:6 (9:6; 7:0)STATS
Rewatch
RussiaRuHubVod
Match stats
K-D +/- ADR KAST Rating2.0
Slovakia
Ladislav 'GuardiaN' Kovács
GuardiaN
28-12 +16 116.5 72.7% 1.78
Russia
Denis 'seized' Kostin
seized
21-10 +11 92.0 86.4% 1.51
Ukraine
Ioann 'Edward' Sukhariev
Edward
19-8 +11 85.6 86.4% 1.42
Russia
Egor 'flamie' Vasilyev
flamie
18-13 +5 82.4 81.8% 1.24
Ukraine
Danylo 'Zeus' Teslenko
Zeus
11-16 -5 87.4 68.2% 1.04
K-D +/- ADR KAST Rating2.0
Mongolia
Tsog 'Tsogoo' Mashbat
Tsogoo
22-15 +7 86.8 63.6% 1.30
Mongolia
Enkhtaivan 'Machinegun' Lkhagva
Machinegun
12-20 -8 80.2 59.1% 0.80
Mongolia
Otgonjargal 'Menace' Ganzorig
Menace
8-22 -14 61.1 50.0% 0.59
Mongolia
Bold 'ncl' Batsuh
ncl
8-20 -12 46.5 50.0% 0.50
Mongolia
Temuulen 'Zilkenberg' Battulga
Zilkenberg
9-20 -11 50.1 40.9% 0.48
K-D +/- ADR KAST Rating2.0
Slovakia
Ladislav 'GuardiaN' Kovács
GuardiaN
28-12 +16 116.5 72.7% 1.78
Russia
Denis 'seized' Kostin
seized
21-10 +11 92.0 86.4% 1.51
Ukraine
Ioann 'Edward' Sukhariev
Edward
19-8 +11 85.6 86.4% 1.42
Russia
Egor 'flamie' Vasilyev
flamie
18-13 +5 82.4 81.8% 1.24
Ukraine
Danylo 'Zeus' Teslenko
Zeus
11-16 -5 87.4 68.2% 1.04
K-D +/- ADR KAST Rating2.0
Mongolia
Tsog 'Tsogoo' Mashbat
Tsogoo
22-15 +7 86.8 63.6% 1.30
Mongolia
Enkhtaivan 'Machinegun' Lkhagva
Machinegun
12-20 -8 80.2 59.1% 0.80
Mongolia
Otgonjargal 'Menace' Ganzorig
Menace
8-22 -14 61.1 50.0% 0.59
Mongolia
Bold 'ncl' Batsuh
ncl
8-20 -12 46.5 50.0% 0.50
Mongolia
Temuulen 'Zilkenberg' Battulga
Zilkenberg
9-20 -11 50.1 40.9% 0.48
Player of the matchwon with 47.5% of the votes
Head to head
0
Wins
0
Overtimes
0
Wins
#1
draken | 
Denmark fQu 
not 1st
2016-02-29 19:13
if flamie carry i will buy him a cheeseburger
2016-02-29 19:13
Perhaps
2016-03-02 20:46
/watch?v=NWmvdKMoUSA
2016-03-02 20:52
I do not understand why is flamie allways so angry
2016-03-02 20:54
#36
 | 
Russia rassvet 
awkward, but flamie is actually losing weight
2016-03-02 20:52
Na'Vi no chance
2016-02-29 19:33
#5
 | 
Poland Spanksss 
machinegun ezzz
2016-02-29 19:34
natus vincere = natus wins here
2016-03-01 18:25
gl mongolam but easy for navi
2016-03-01 19:58
>mfw flamie face when mongolz beat navi 16 - 0
2016-03-01 20:02
guardian big head so shiny but machinegun head so happy i tink ez machinegune
2016-03-01 20:04
why we love mad russians
2016-03-02 20:09
Sadly but ez for mongolz
2016-03-02 13:47
#15
 | 
Slovakia Cavorapper 
guardian is gonna beat them alone
2016-03-02 19:56
ez ching chong
2016-03-02 20:06
Let's go boys
2016-03-02 20:10
even if navi wins this, it's not 100% they advance, right?
2016-03-02 20:10
100% only Fnatic and LG is better
2016-03-02 20:23
If Navi win and Mouz lose , they advance along with LG and Fnatic. If Navi lose and Mouz lose and Nip win(most unlikely) , NaVi *should* advance considering they won against both NiP and Mouz. If NaVi Lose and Mouz Win , Navi do not advance. If NaVi , Mouz and NiP lose , NaVi should advance. Basically , NaVi have 75% chance to advance and Mouz have 25% to advance.
2016-03-02 20:53
i've heard smth about tiebreakers if nedeed if two teams(or three) have same points, what else counts?
2016-03-02 20:55
If there were a tie in points , i think they would count head to head score or maybe Round difference
2016-03-02 22:09
Come on mongolz, beat these russian toxic kids.
2016-03-02 20:13
ez mongolz
2016-03-02 20:18
if na'vi win 16-3 or lower they go through 100%.
2016-03-02 20:24
why are these mongolz retards on main stream...
2016-03-02 20:25
why are they playing this stomp on main stream
2016-03-02 20:27
#27
f0rest | 
Lithuania TaigoN 
hahahahaha yet again worst match is on the main stream, fuck esl
2016-03-02 20:28
4,5,6,7 :) 16-8 inc
2016-03-02 20:34
#29
 | 
Poland Kozzinho 
16:3
2016-03-02 20:37
Ez NAVI =DDD
2016-03-02 20:42
mongolz pls win
2016-03-02 20:47
ez tsogoo
2016-03-02 20:51
ez machinegun
2016-03-02 20:55
navi losing to glawks lmao
2016-03-02 20:57
Guardian going ham :D
2016-03-02 21:03
ez ace boyz
2016-03-02 21:04
eaziest ace of Guardian's life
2016-03-02 21:04
yea have fun navi win with close score then mouz win fnatic and you out of groups
2016-03-02 21:06
gg XD asians can't play CS:GO they suck .
2016-03-02 21:11
give them 1-2 more yrs, they already have 100k tournaments.
2016-03-02 21:13
I'll give them until next year .
2016-03-04 19:14
tsogoo it's playing very well
2016-03-02 21:15
hahahah 9-5 vs mongols
2016-03-02 21:15
rofl theyre much better than you mohammed :D
2016-03-02 21:16
tsoGOD
2016-03-02 21:16
#56
 | 
Norway Napapijri 
tsogoo is cheater
2016-03-02 21:17
holy mother of god,mongolz leading ? Edit : naah i just opened scorebot at wrong time :P
2016-03-02 21:18
tsogoo sooo gud im a fan now
2016-03-02 21:18
Mongolz has more rounds than Mousesports against Navi on same map xD
2016-03-02 21:21
and look at lg vs nip xd
2016-03-02 21:31
I feel bad for tsogoo :( having +20 kills while his team won only 3 rounds is bloody ridiculous.
2016-03-02 21:22
#62
jOELZ | 
Finland stubey 
tsogoo deserves a better team -pyth +tsogoo
2016-03-02 21:27
tsogoo carry again
2016-03-02 21:30
#65
 | 
Bangladesh Awsome_Mice 
MENACE>ScreaM 2 games 100% HS
2016-03-02 21:32
#66
AdreN | 
United Kingdom Lonom8 
tsogod
2016-03-02 21:35
Otgonjargal 'Menace' Ganzorig 100% hs rate -scream
2016-03-02 21:37
tsogoo is too fucking good
2016-03-02 21:55
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.