09:00
1st of March 2021
 
Match over
Maps
Best of 3 (Online) * Swiss round 1 ** iDISBALANCE will play instead of speed4k
1. Nemiga removed Train
2. 100PG removed Vertigo
3. Nemiga picked Nuke
4. 100PG picked Dust2
5. Nemiga removed Mirage
6. 100PG removed Overpass
7. Inferno was left over
Nuke
Nemiga
16
(9:6; 7:6)
100PG
12
Dust2
Nemiga
16
(11:4; 5:4)
100PG
8
Inferno
Nemiga
-
100PG
-
Rewatch
OtherTEB TV (Map 1 - Nuke)Vod
OtherTEB TV (Map 2 - Dust 2)Vod
Highlights
M1 | dukefissura - 3 quick Deagle kills (2 HS) on the bombsite B defense
M1 | icem4N - 1vs2 clutch (T - post-plant situation)
M2 | mds - 1vs2 clutch (T - post-plant situation) - second half pistol round
Match stats
Side
Both
TerroristT
Counter-TerroristCT
K-D +/- ADR KAST Rating2.0
43-30 +13 87.8 82.7% 1.33
39-26 +13 74.0 78.8% 1.32
42-36 +6 92.9 76.9% 1.31
41-27 +14 73.7 76.9% 1.25
31-30 +1 67.2 73.1% 1.03
K-D +/- ADR KAST Rating2.0
34-39 -5 75.9 59.6% 0.96
35-40 -5 71.7 63.5% 0.95
31-37 -6 68.9 59.6% 0.92
28-39 -11 58.6 57.7% 0.71
21-43 -22 62.0 55.8% 0.60
K-D +/- ADR KAST Rating2.0
29-17 +12 107.6 82.1% 1.61
21-15 +6 79.6 78.6% 1.32
19-16 +3 78.6 78.6% 1.22
18-15 +3 62.6 78.6% 1.06
17-14 +3 62.5 78.6% 1.06
K-D +/- ADR KAST Rating2.0
18-18 0 79.0 67.9% 1.11
18-22 -4 74.0 60.7% 0.93
16-21 -5 67.6 57.1% 0.80
14-20 -6 55.7 53.6% 0.77
11-24 -13 59.6 64.3% 0.57
K-D +/- ADR KAST Rating2.0
26-16 +10 117.5 87.5% 1.68
23-12 +11 86.5 75.0% 1.48
18-11 +7 67.5 79.2% 1.33
13-19 -6 75.6 70.8% 1.01
12-14 -2 54.0 66.7% 0.84
K-D +/- ADR KAST Rating2.0
17-17 0 84.3 66.7% 1.13
17-18 -1 69.0 66.7% 0.98
16-21 -5 72.3 50.0% 0.83
10-19 -9 64.8 45.8% 0.63
12-18 -6 48.1 58.3% 0.61
Top player in match
Matches, past 3 months
Core
Team
8 weeks ago
2 - 1
8 weeks ago
0 - 2
8 weeks ago
2 - 0
10 weeks ago
2 - 1
11 weeks ago
2 - 0
11 weeks ago
16 - 9
11 weeks ago
1 - 2
Nemiga win
1.33
8 weeks ago
2 - 1
8 weeks ago
0 - 2
8 weeks ago
2 - 0
8 weeks ago
1 - 2
8 weeks ago
2 - 0
9 weeks ago
2 - 1
9 weeks ago
2 - 1
100PG win
3.25
Head to head
0
Wins
0
Overtimes
0
Wins
emesin
2021-02-26 18:13
ez for nemiga
2021-02-26 19:12
#3
keeN | 
Kazakhstan Dosss
t2 vs t3 anyway gl Gods
2021-02-27 05:31
#4
 | 
United Kingdom _eilrahC
100PG just a rip-off of 100T?
2021-02-27 19:36
3 replies
#5
 | 
Belarus ChecksOut
100PG means 100 ping gods
2021-02-27 20:33
2 replies
#7
 | 
United Kingdom _eilrahC
the logo is exactly the same lol
2021-02-27 22:07
1 reply
#8
 | 
Belarus ChecksOut
Damn I haven't noticed this before. Must agree with you
2021-02-27 23:04
#6
 | 
Germany ChRiZOwow
Nemiga easy
2021-02-27 21:16
#9
 | 
Norway Balta69
easy for 100 thieves
2021-02-28 00:47
#10
 | 
Belarus OCTEV
NEMIGA 2:0 100PG
2021-02-28 17:08
#11
 | 
Belarus ChecksOut
Easy for iDISBALANCE
2021-02-28 17:13
1 reply
#13????
2021-02-28 18:55
iDISBALANCE carry this. Sorry, no chance
2021-02-28 18:10
8 replies
iDIS playing?????
2021-02-28 18:54
7 replies
#15
Lack1 | 
Russia bult0
Y
2021-02-28 18:58
#16
 | 
Belarus ChecksOut
Yep. He replaces speed4k, at least as a stand-in in this tournament
2021-02-28 18:59
5 replies
Damn, it's gonna be a huge upgrade for them. I wish him gl, iGODBALANCE will carry
2021-02-28 19:00
4 replies
#18
 | 
Belarus ChecksOut
I hope so
2021-02-28 19:01
3 replies
You will see, I hope he regained his confidence and consistency and I count on Nemiga that they will use him properly. He is so good but his lack of consistency was due to tasks we assigned to him in the game. I feel he will farm in lower tier.
2021-02-28 19:05
2 replies
Can Nemiga pick him or is he still contracted with spirit?
2021-02-28 19:21
1 reply
#24
 | 
United Kingdom tomtom94
He will be a restricted free agent, I imagine Spirit are okay with him playing with Nemiga in tournaments like these where Spirit aren't playing
2021-02-28 21:55
if idisbalance plays then easiest 2-0 for nemiga, if not then 2-1 nemiga most likely
2021-02-28 20:47
2 replies
#22
 | 
Luxembourg xwinner666
if 100pg will play like it's the final of a major 2-0 100pg
2021-02-28 20:54
1 reply
They will, mb, anyway gl for them
2021-02-28 21:09
#25
 | 
Russia Syonamaru
Ez for iGOATBALANCE
2021-02-28 22:03
finally nemiga benched bot4k gl tema
2021-02-28 22:48
idisbalance Pog but 100pg will take a map
2021-02-28 23:01
1 reply
0 chance 2-0 nemiga at worse 2-1.. but its 90% chance of 2-0 and 10% chance of 2-1. 0% chance of 100pg
2021-03-01 00:15
EZ4HANDSOMESMILEY
2021-02-28 23:11
Whos igl for nemiga now?
2021-03-01 00:28
3 replies
#37
 | 
Kazakhstan Ayashoff
jyo
2021-03-01 04:22
1 reply
From what time? box was igl
2021-03-01 11:30
box is igl
2021-03-01 11:07
nemigaaaaa fuck they play with stand in
2021-03-01 00:35
3 replies
Who is idisbalance
2021-03-01 00:52
2 replies
idk but i remember he lost to saju and izak polish 30 yo streamers hltv.org/matches/2330160/rog-ceh9-vs-rog..
2021-03-01 01:02
1 reply
#39
 | 
Ukraine slivdNhq
Clown ahahahah
2021-03-01 05:38
lol iDisbalance standin? so ez for nemiga LaL
2021-03-01 01:18
Will idisbalance replace speedak in fantasy?
2021-03-01 02:52
3 replies
#36
 | 
Kazakhstan Ayashoff
yep
2021-03-01 04:21
2 replies
But it still shows me speed4k with no points
2021-03-01 08:18
1 reply
#52
 | 
Kazakhstan Ayashoff
hltv is low budget company, so they need more time to fix it, after first or second match they fix this mistake
2021-03-01 09:07
GL iDISBALANCE <3. You helped build Spirit's kingdom but unfortunately you had to be sacrificed for the greater good.
2021-03-01 04:25
Nemiga plz don't do MATCHFIXING IN THIS TOURNAMENT!!!!!! Win 2-0 this game
2021-03-01 08:34
ez for winter
2021-03-01 08:41
finally idisbalance
2021-03-01 08:47
idisband
2021-03-01 08:50
Fucking finally they got real AWPer
2021-03-01 08:59
2 rounds 0 kills from 100 BOTS. EZ PZ LEMON SQZ!
2021-03-01 09:09
Easiest bet on Nemiga ever. <3 making my money back ez now. after matchfixes.
2021-03-01 09:10
quick 4-0 already. EZ NEMIGA
2021-03-01 09:11
2 replies
#61
 | 
Denmark xenonxd
Yeah didnt go too good yesterday on VP HAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
2021-03-01 09:35
1 reply
today is winning day. matchfix is impossible to predict. even god for me the god bettor. this is not matchfix so ez for god bettor
2021-03-01 10:09
Icem4N ICE AIM LUL
2021-03-01 09:18
#58
Hatz | 
Australia Maerks
Nemiga is throwing +4.5 so hard lmao
2021-03-01 09:31
another stupid defeat from memiga at another 3k$ tournament kkkkkkkkk
2021-03-01 09:32
iDISBALANCE struggling against tier 4 team :((
2021-03-01 09:32
1 reply
jsut wait few games and he wi be their best player
2021-03-01 09:42
2-0 nemigaaaa free money let see
2021-03-01 09:41
go throw bots
2021-03-01 09:50
#69
Hatz | 
Australia Maerks
16-13 Nemiga
2021-03-01 09:51
Game for over
2021-03-01 09:51
#73
 | 
Bosnia and Herzegovina Foxxyownz
ez for nonamers
2021-03-01 09:54
2-1 100PT not even kidding
2021-03-01 09:58
Anyway, iDISBALANCE in his first game as a standin for Nemiga > bot4k, just wait a few games and he will farm with lollipopka
2021-03-01 10:00
1-1 incoming
2021-03-01 10:02
3 replies
2-0 :-) but yeah 1-1. :-) 100pg lost force LULW
2021-03-01 10:09
2 replies
#87
Hatz | 
Australia Maerks
stfu predicc
2021-03-01 10:11
1 reply
hahahaha how much on 100 bots?
2021-03-01 10:12
#83
 | 
Pakistan LoOuU2
woah IDISBALANCE playing for Nemiga , they are already favourites now. Huge upgrade over Bot4k
2021-03-01 10:03
throwing over on nuke and tryhard on d2
2021-03-01 10:22
100pg keep picking dust 2 to dig they're grave even deeper lmao
2021-03-01 10:24
9-1 to 13-16
2021-03-01 10:26
haha , lucky me I didn’t put speed4k on my fantasy x)
2021-03-01 10:26
-ruski bot awper +ruski cheater awper
2021-03-01 10:27
got 1.67 nemiga map2 after lost pistols <3
2021-03-01 10:28
2 replies
u said yesterday that 100PG will take a map
2021-03-01 10:30
1 reply
until I seen them pick d2
2021-03-01 10:32
KZ noobs
2021-03-01 10:29
100PG up
2021-03-01 10:36
Sad, betted +1,5 100PG and lost again
2021-03-01 10:39
1 reply
#112
 | 
World QPM
100PiGz never worth a bet
2021-03-01 10:52
#104
 | 
Saudi Arabia Xpicyy
Fucking clothing brand
2021-03-01 10:41
1 reply
????? whachu mean
2021-03-01 11:16
with idisbalance nemiga looking sharp
2021-03-01 10:43
#106
 | 
India mafiago
yeah throw under 26.5 again fuck this
2021-03-01 10:48
1 reply
#108
 | 
India mafiago
ok didn't throw
2021-03-01 10:51
iGODBALANCE
2021-03-01 10:51
ez for iDISBALANCE
2021-03-01 10:51
never bet on this tournament and especially on teams like them, all of them against bettors and fixed as f
2021-03-01 10:51
1 reply
so you really bet on 100pg? LUL
2021-03-01 11:20
#119
 | 
Asia dyunman
100 poggers?
2021-03-01 14:22
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.