02:00
15th of October 2021
 
Match over
Maps
Best of 3 (Online) * Upper bracket final
1. RBG removed Ancient
2. Extra Salt removed Mirage
3. RBG picked Vertigo
4. Extra Salt picked Overpass
5. RBG removed Dust2
6. Extra Salt removed Inferno
7. Nuke was left over
Vertigo
Vertigo
RBG
11
(6:9; 5:7)
Extra Salt
16
Overpass
Overpass
RBG
16
(13:2; 3:5)
Extra Salt
7
Nuke
Nuke
RBG
7
(5:10; 2:6)
Extra Salt
16
Rewatch
United KingdomESL TV (Map 1 - Vertigo)Vod
United KingdomESL TV (Map 2 - Overpass)Vod
United KingdomESL TV (Map 3 - Nuke)Vod
Match stats
Side
Both
TerroristT
Counter-TerroristCT
K-D +/- ADR KAST Rating2.0
57-48 +9 85.3 68.5% 1.19
54-54 0 79.2 72.6% 1.08
45-53 -8 76.7 75.3% 0.97
45-52 -7 68.7 69.9% 0.96
45-49 -4 58.4 74.0% 0.91
K-D +/- ADR KAST Rating2.0
58-52 +6 82.4 64.4% 1.17
56-47 +9 81.2 72.6% 1.15
50-50 0 76.8 76.7% 1.12
47-49 -2 73.3 72.6% 1.05
44-49 -5 69.9 74.0% 0.96
K-D +/- ADR KAST Rating2.0
17-19 -2 68.1 66.7% 0.98
17-19 -2 69.7 66.7% 0.93
17-20 -3 72.3 59.3% 0.93
17-22 -5 62.4 70.4% 0.84
13-20 -7 59.2 70.4% 0.77
K-D +/- ADR KAST Rating2.0
22-16 +6 94.8 88.9% 1.39
22-14 +8 83.4 70.4% 1.25
23-19 +4 83.9 70.4% 1.22
17-15 +2 65.3 77.8% 1.12
15-17 -2 65.9 74.1% 0.98
K-D +/- ADR KAST Rating2.0
20-16 +4 98.5 69.6% 1.36
22-16 +6 94.4 82.6% 1.34
19-14 +5 92.8 78.3% 1.33
18-14 +4 83.3 78.3% 1.27
16-13 +3 55.9 91.3% 1.11
K-D +/- ADR KAST Rating2.0
21-22 -1 101.3 52.2% 1.17
13-18 -5 67.7 73.9% 0.94
16-18 -2 70.3 65.2% 0.91
11-19 -8 67.9 73.9% 0.87
12-18 -6 60.2 65.2% 0.75
K-D +/- ADR KAST Rating2.0
20-12 +8 87.5 78.3% 1.35
15-19 -4 77.0 69.6% 0.95
13-19 -6 81.0 78.3% 0.85
10-16 -6 61.5 60.9% 0.79
12-17 -5 47.7 65.2% 0.69
K-D +/- ADR KAST Rating2.0
25-12 +13 110.0 78.3% 1.64
20-17 +3 99.6 78.3% 1.35
15-16 -1 62.3 69.6% 1.10
13-11 +2 66.3 73.9% 1.04
10-15 -5 50.5 65.2% 0.71
Top player in match
Jerric 'wiz' Jiang
0.78
KPR
0.66
DPR
68.5%
KAST
1.31
Impact
85.3
ADR
1.19
Rating 2.0
Matches, past 3 months
Core
Team
8 weeks ago
2 - 0
8 weeks ago
2 - 0
9 weeks ago
0 - 2
9 weeks ago
2 - 1
10 weeks ago
2 - 0
10 weeks ago
2 - 0
10 weeks ago
2 - 0
10 weeks ago
2 - 0
10 weeks ago
2 - 0
11 weeks ago
1 - 2
11 weeks ago
0 - 2
11 weeks ago
1 - 2
12 weeks ago
0 - 2
12 weeks ago
11 - 16
12 weeks ago
16 - 11
12 weeks ago
2 - 16
12 weeks ago
1 - 2
12 weeks ago
2 - 0
13 weeks ago
2 - 0
13 weeks ago
1 - 2
13 weeks ago
2 - 1
13 weeks ago
2 - 0
8 weeks ago
2 - 1
8 weeks ago
2 - 0
9 weeks ago
8 - 16
9 weeks ago
5 - 16
9 weeks ago
16 - 6
9 weeks ago
13 - 16
9 weeks ago
19 - 17
9 weeks ago
1 - 2
9 weeks ago
0 - 2
10 weeks ago
0 - 2
10 weeks ago
2 - 1
10 weeks ago
2 - 0
10 weeks ago
16 - 9
10 weeks ago
2 - 0
10 weeks ago
2 - 0
10 weeks ago
2 - 1
10 weeks ago
2 - 0
10 weeks ago
2 - 3
11 weeks ago
2 - 1
11 weeks ago
2 - 0
11 weeks ago
0 - 2
11 weeks ago
2 - 0
11 weeks ago
2 - 1
11 weeks ago
2 - 0
12 weeks ago
1 - 2
12 weeks ago
2 - 1
12 weeks ago
16 - 14
12 weeks ago
16 - 5
Head to head
1
Wins
0
Overtimes
6
Wins
#1
 | 
United States 1Brian
oh boy 6am!
2021-10-14 04:38
#2
 | 
United States reynCS
bruuuh LMAO
2021-10-14 04:40
#3
 | 
Hungary szia
XS has only lost 2 maps all season and the only 2 maps RBG has lost all season have been against XS Gonna be a good matchup
2021-10-14 07:00
EZ 4 #SALTERS!
2021-10-14 07:12
#5
 | 
Russia clockkeeper
Isn't it free 2.48 odds on 0-2?
2021-10-14 07:29
6 replies
it is
2021-10-14 12:23
hltv.org/forums/threads/2526304/extra-sa.. calling for them to disband then betting on them? influencing the game
2021-10-14 22:29
4 replies
#9
 | 
Russia clockkeeper
Can't you read the thread? Repeating specially for "the smartest": they should disband IF they won't win this ESEA. Because THERE ARE NO REAL OPPONENTS.
2021-10-14 22:38
3 replies
calm down im just joking about how you post a clickbait thread to make bookies change the odds
2021-10-14 23:02
2 replies
Oh I'm sorry then, just didn't get it
2021-10-14 23:04
1 reply
all good we are all salters after all))))
2021-10-14 23:05
boring af
2021-10-14 19:23
0:2 ES?
2021-10-14 22:50
1 reply
they've been shaky lately. I think it's 1 75% chance it goes 2-0 25% 2-1
2021-10-14 23:03
RBG in very good form, they can win a map
2021-10-14 23:23
1 reply
i dont think so, my pred mir ovp inf dec 2:0 es for me
2021-10-15 00:38
#17
 | 
North America mostlykelp
Whose map pick is first?
2021-10-15 00:44
Whatever you say about RGB improvements, they are sti terrible. 2-0 ES
2021-10-15 01:57
ES 2 : 0
2021-10-15 01:57
RBG just doesnt have the firepower to beat ES...
2021-10-15 02:05
#21
 | 
United States hellokappa
my extra salt shirts came in so they better win premier now
2021-10-15 02:07
3 replies
#26
 | 
United States _SaltY
When did they sell merch and where can I get some?
2021-10-15 03:11
2 replies
#41
 | 
North America kw13
extrasalt.gg
2021-10-15 04:12
1 reply
#45
 | 
United States hellokappa
+1
2021-10-15 04:29
#22
 | 
Ukraine 7onic
Just imagine that bookies gave 1.4 for win ES
2021-10-15 02:10
its all fixed 9-6 to 14-16 rbg
2021-10-15 02:32
Let's give this one to RBG; and ES u win the consolidation final, mk?
2021-10-15 02:30
gg
2021-10-15 02:45
..... extra throwers back at it again
2021-10-15 03:27
#28
 | 
Philippines kwenz99
JT = Just Trash
2021-10-15 03:34
extra salt a dead team LMAO
2021-10-15 03:36
#30
 | 
North America mostlykelp
What the heck are ES doing...
2021-10-15 03:36
2021-10-15 03:37
this overpass T side... man
2021-10-15 03:37
92% btw HAHAHAH
2021-10-15 03:37
Haha. Ridiculous 🤣
2021-10-15 03:40
#35
 | 
Canada reeeZ75
extra salts gameplay has regressed very hard
2021-10-15 03:40
What's happening with ES? wtf
2021-10-15 03:42
#37
 | 
CIS PinGvi
Wtf 13-2, es just comeback from this
2021-10-15 03:46
#38
 | 
Ukraine 7onic
Extra trash, be the way no chance for rbg on nuke, unlucky
2021-10-15 03:48
1 reply
there's always a way for ES to throw
2021-10-15 04:07
pls advice guys if i bet ES on nuke?
2021-10-15 04:11
2 replies
yeah they win nuke
2021-10-15 04:16
1 reply
hope they win , i only bet $15 :(
2021-10-15 04:20
92% on ovp but get rektd. This tournament kekw!
2021-10-15 04:13
This is actually so obvious..
2021-10-15 04:42
ES really not even hiding it at this point.. disgusting
2021-10-15 05:01
Lmao just imagine taking only 2 round against RBG's defense on Overpass. I'm pretty sure me and my friends would have taken more.
2021-10-15 07:29
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.