Guess the top fragger of Cph Games
Out of 290 players that are set to compete at Copenhagen Games Trust Fona CS:GO tournament, only one will end up as the top fragger. If you can guess who that will be, you may win a SteelSeries 5Hv3 and a SteelSeries QcK+ CS:GO.
At last year's Copenhagen Games we witnessed an unstoppable performance by Patrik "f0rest" Lindberg who scored 348 kills, or 1.03 kills per round and a 1.61 rating – numbers that remain unbeaten to this day at international tournaments in CS:GO history.
Can Lindberg do it again, or will some of the more recent MVPs and top fraggers such as Jarosław "pasha" Jarząbkowski (EMS One Katowice) and Jesper "JW" Wecksell (DreamHack Winter) reclaim the crown, or perhaps it will be someone entirely new?
Take a shot and guess who will have the most total kills at Copenhagen Games and you may win these prizes:
Prizes for "Guess the top fragger of Copenhagen Games 2014" contest
In our previous "Guess the top fragger" contest for EMS One Katowice, over half of the entries bet on the world's top two fraggers – Christopher "GeT_RiGhT" Alesund and Richard "shox" Papillon – but it was Virtus.pro's Jarząbkowski who brought the prize to one lucky user.
Remember that you can also attempt to guess the exact number of kills the top fragger will have, and if you manage that you will claim the prize directly.
To help you out, here are the top 10 fraggers on average in 2014 so far (both online and LAN) that will attend the event, with a very notable absentee Kenny "kennyS" Schrub who would top the list with 0.86 kills per round.
|Player||Team||KPR in 2014|
|Jarosław "pasha" Jarząbkowski||Virtus.pro||0.85|
|Robin "flusha" Rönnquist||fnatic||0.83|
|Christopher "GeT_RiGhT" Alesund|| NiP
|Peter "dupreeh" Rasmussen||dignitas||0.82
|Patrik "f0rest" Lindberg||NiP||0.82|
|Richard "shox" Papillon||Titan||0.81
|Andreas "schneider" Lindberg|| fnatic
|Jesper "JW" Wecksell||fnatic||0.80|
|René "cajunb" Borg||dignitas||0.78
|Janusz "Snax" Pogorzelski||Virtus.pro||0.77
Rules and instructions
- Post your comment in this format: "flusha with 354 kills" or "f0rest"
- Multiple posts or the use of more than one account per IP is not allowed
- The deadline for posting is the scheduled start time of the first match, Thursday, April 17th at 14:00
- If there is more than one correct entry, the winner will be drawn randomly among them. In case there are no correct entries, the winner will be drawn randomly out of all participants.
- Guessing the exact number of kills in addition to the player will grant you the prize automatically without a random draw between all entries that also guessed the player.
- In the unlikely case that two players end up with the same number of kills in the end, we will consider both answers correct and then follow the same rules above
We still have a couple of contests to go, so stay with us throughout the day and of course expect full coverage of the Danish event over the next three days.