Katowice stickers in new update
Valve have shipped an update which adds the long-awaited stickers for ESL One Katowice 2015 and the Pick'Em Challenge, with other small changes as well.
CS:GO was updated this past hour with the major addition being stickers for all sixteen teams participating in ESL One Katowice 2015, which runs from March 12-15.
The stickers are both a remuneration for participating teams and allow players to use them in the Pick'Em Challenge.
The Pick'Em Challenge has also been added into the client and allows players to correctly guess the winners during ESL One Katowice 2015 and advance through a series of trophies from bronze to silver to gold.
Aside from anticipatory changes for ESL One Katowice, a few changes were also made to client-side demo buffers and POV demo recording, which may fix the recent influx of corrupt demo downloads.
The full changelog can be found below:
- Added the Katowice 2015 Pick'Em Challenge. Visit http://www.counter-strike.net/pickem/kat2015 for details.
- Added Team and Event Stickers for Katowice 2015.
- Added ability to browse and download old Tournament Matches.
- Added ability to browse old Pick'Em Challenges.
- Fixed some audio-related crashes some users were experiencing.
- Added flavor text to Operation Vanguard Weapons and fixed other typos.
- Fixed a potential security issue where up to 32 bytes of gameserver memory could be unintentionally disclosed.
- Significantly increased client-side demo recording buffers.
- When attempting to stop recording POV demos in round-based game modes, the demo will stop recording at the nearest end of the round.
In addition, anyone interested in seeing images of the trophies for top eight finishers at ESL One Katowice 2015 or Pick'Em Challenge trophies can find them here.