GuardiaN: "LCS-like league might help"
The first interview of day two at ESL Pro League Winter 2014/15 Finals is with Ladislav "GuardiaN" Kovács, whose Na`Vi made it to semi-finals at the expense of Copenhagen Wolves.
Na`Vi kicked the event off with a narrow loss to dignitas yesterday, but day two went much better for them, as they sent Virtus.pro home and took a clean revenge on the Danes.
We got a hold of Ladislav "GuardiaN" Kovács to find out what went wrong on day one and what they improved on in the two matches today. Naturally, we also asked the star AWPer what his thoughts are on the changes, as well as some additional questions, which you can see in the timestamps below:
- [00:10] - Virtus.pro match, veto, VP's trouble on Terrorists sides
- [01:25] - Is de_mirage the new home map of Na`Vi?
- [02:00] - How has flamie adapted to the team's playstyle?
- [02:30] - The difference in mindset between the two dignitas matches
- [03:10] - Na`Vi's timeout at 0-7 on de_inferno versus dignitas
- [03:45] - starix's role within the team
- [04:15] - GuardiaN's take on the AWP changes
- [04:50] - Na`Vi's ascending tendency for a double-AWP setup
- [05:15] - Would GuardiaN like an LCS-like system in CS:GO?
We are hoping to get at least one more interview out by the end of the day, so keep up with HLTV.org to see what's new at the ESL TV studio in Cologne.