ESL Cologne 2016 stickers in update
The latest CS:GO update, build number 126.96.36.199, has released and comes with the official ESL One Cologne 2016 stickers as well as more sound fidelity updates.
As usual, an update has arrived with the next Major at ESL One Cologne 2016 less than two weeks away and brings a whole new batch of team stickers and player stickers. As expected with today's news, the Luminosity logo is not present and the SK logo is instead being used for the Brazilian team, as they will change organisational hands come July 1st.
This update for the Major includes the usual team stickers, player stickers, Pick'Em Challenge, and Player Fantasy games. In addition, support for game authentication codes that allow third-party websites to handle the Pick'Em and Fantasy Games has been added.
The update also includes a few minor tweaks to GOTV, the game's UI, and SDK. Perhaps most interestingly, more sound overhauls have been added, this time for the Nova, Sawed Off, and XM1014. And finally a few sound issues with Molotovs have been tweaked.
The full changelog can be found below:
- Added team stickers, player autographs, Pick'Em, and Fantasy Games for Cologne 2016 CS:GO Major Championship.
- Added support for Cologne 2016 game authentication codes to allow third-party websites and applications to manage your Cologne 2016 Pick’Em and Fantasy Games without running the actual game client.
- For more information on game authentication codes, visit: https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Counter-Strike:_Global_Offensive_PickEm_Fantasy_Management
- Community GOTV relays will now reliably sign in to Steam and CS:GO backend when launched straight with +tv_advertise_watchable 1 +tv_relay addr:port.
- GOTV relays will now correctly communicate their statistics about connected proxies and clients upstream and downstream.
- Added convars commonly used in GOTV relay chains to common dictionary encoding.
- Added sounds for players joining and leaving party lobbies.
- Upgraded sound fidelity for Nova, Sawed Off, and XM1014 shotguns.
- Fixed a bug where an in-hand fire sound would persist when a player was killed while holding a primed Molotov.
- Upgraded sound fidelity for Molotov priming sound.
- Reduced volume of in-hand fire sound for a primed Molotov
- Added convar cl_spec_swapplayersides to flip display of competitive HUD to match teams seating on stage.
- Spectator UI – Player panel now tints yellow or blue based on the team of the person you are spectating.
- Fixed broken flex data in studiomdl
stich writes for HLTV.org and can be found on Twitter