The game's latest update sees the base damage of the CZ-75 lowered, M4A1-S receive additional ammo and Mirage changed slightly.
The CZ-75 update sees the automatic pistol receive a small nerf in base damage, from 33 to 31, meaning that a headshot against an armored opponent will no longer be lethal at any distances.
Two other guns were changed slightly, the M4A1-S additional ammo has been increased from 40 to 60 (80 in total), and the MP7's price was reduced from $1700 to $1500.
Alongside miscellaneous fixes to the game, two maps have been updated, Canals and Mirage. The latter has received a large number of minor changes, with the removal of the skybox the most interesting one for competitive play.
ESL One Belo Horizonte, which kicks off tomorrow, will not be using this CS:GO update, but the older version (126.96.36.199), ESL's official clarified on Twitter.
You can find the full release notes for the 6/12/2018 patch below:
– Reduced base damage of the CZ75a from 33 to 31 (a single shot is no longer lethal against a helmeted opponent).
– Increased reserve ammo for the M4A1-S from 40 to 60, to provide some additional utility without impacting brief engagements.
– Reduced price of the MP7 from $1700 to $1500.
– Game servers will no longer print their public IP address in response to “status” command from clients.
– Unsealed graffiti items can now be deleted.
– Fixed a bug where looping sounds playing from dormant entities could play briefly before switching off.
– Removed skybox limitations
– Updated some landmark art
– Lowered skillceiling to get into apartments from T spawn
– Banked corner in hallway leading to A site scaffolding
– Removed ladder near entrance to apartments from T spawn, replaced with boxes
– Removed broken corner near van in bombsite B
– Improved visibility from T side of mid towards A connector (removed dark background door inside connector)
– Improved visibility from CT stairs towards T ramp in bombsite A (removed dark background door inside ramp)
– Disabled bullet collision on vertical fence columns in mid
– Removed wooden pillars at bottom of mid
– Fixed some player collision bugs
– Redesigned T approach to B site through alley, with split entrances
– Improved visibility of players against the scaffolding near A
– Removed ability to stand on top of doorframe at CT stairs to B
– Other minor bug fixes and improvements