Vertigo added to Active Duty map pool in new update
In the latest CS:GO update, Valve has replaced Cache with Vertigo in the Active Duty map pool, as well as made some changes to the map and general gameplay.
The latest CS:GO update brings changes to the Active Duty map pool, with Cache, a mainstay map, being replaced by Vertigo, which underwent many changes since its initial version. This change will most likely be mirrored in tournaments' map pools leading up to the next Major in Berlin.
The update also brings a new music kit, "EZ4ENCE by The Verkkars", celebrating ENCE's second-place finish at the IEM Katowice Major, and some minor gameplay fixes and more changes to Vertigo.
The full list of changes is available below:
– A new music kit EZ4ENCE by The Verkkars is now available for purchase.
– A new Feral Predators Sticker Capsule is now available for purchase.
– Vertigo has been moved from Reserves Group into the Active Duty Group.
– Cache has been moved from Active Duty Group into Reserves Group.
-Added new cover in bottom of mid, that doubles as a ramp towards “window” to B site
-Pushed up CT spawns slightly
-Prioritized spawn positions, CTs will be biased towards forward spawns, Ts biased towards rear spawns
-Added corner railing to catwalk on B site
-Blocked two-man boost on top of spools in CT spawn
-Blocked angle over wall when going down stairs from B site towards T spawn
-Tweaked T stairs up to bombsite B
-Tweaked layout of T spawn slightly
-Updated bombsite target models on sites
-Elevator shaft injuries now count towards the injury statistic
-Fixed various clipping issues
– Grenades will no longer go through closed doors in certain rare circumstances.
– Players can no longer pick up weapons through walls or without direct line-of-sight.
– Fixed certain textures sometimes not rendering when running with -d3d9ex launch option.
– Fixed an issue causing certain areas to not render correctly when spectating a player with zoom-in activated.
– Fixed items removed from user’s inventory sometimes showing up in loadout and buy menu incorrectly.
– Fixed player disconnect messages to have neutral names when communication preference is set to sanitize player names.
– Added “consecutive_round_losses” value for each team to Game State Integration output.