HLTV.org partners with Kinguin to present EPC Shooting Stars monthly ranking prize
HLTV.org has partnered with Kinguin to present the EPC Shooting Stars prize, a seven-day bootcamp at the Kinguin Esports Performance Center, in Warsaw, for the most improved team of our monthly rankings update.
Starting from Monday, July 1, the roster to secure the highest position jump on our top 30 list in every monthly global team ranking update will earn a seven-day bootcamp for a total of six people at the Kinguin Esports Performance Center (EPC), a premier European esports bootcamp facility.
The winners will be flown from anywhere in the world to Warsaw, where they will receive professional player accommodation and have access to high-quality training facilities, onsite meals and one complimentary massage session per player.
As one of the most advanced esports training centers in Europe, the Kinguin Esports Performance Center spans 21,000 square feet and boasts state-of-the-art training and analyst rooms, a conference room, 21 player rooms to house up to 26 players, two kitchens, a players' lounge, a gym, a dining room, and a chill-out zone. The center will also provide a professional chef, a sports psychologist, trained physiotherapists, and a dedicated concierge service for access to full-time support during bootcamps.
"Our partnership with HLTV was founded on the mutual belief that developing esports teams should be given access to the equipment and resources to perform at their maximum levels," said Viktor Wanli, Founder and CEO of Kinguin.
"We can’t wait to welcome these players at the Esports Performance Center and provide the dedicated support to give them the competitive edge in their next match."
Below are the rules that apply to eligible squads:
- Travel expenses are covered for up to 3,000 EUR for European teams and 5,000 EUR for teams from the rest of the world.
- Teams have up to three months to redeem the EPC Shooting Stars prize.
- Teams must confirm within two weeks whether they can make use of the EPC Shooting Stars prize; if not, the next highest jumper receives the prize.
- In the event of a tie, the team to secure the higher ranking position wins the EPC Shooting Stars prize.
- In the event of lineup changes, the three-man core retains the rights to the EPC Shooting Stars prize.