StarLadder CIS RMR closed qualifier team list set

Four teams survived the two cut-throat open qualifiers featuring over 500 participants.

The first qualifying stage for the StarLadder CIS RMR has come to an end, with four teams securing spots in the closed qualifier following a gruelling process. ex-Marlian and EC Kyiv made it through the first open qualifier (241 registered teams) before TBATBATBA and 100PG came out on top of 275 teams in the second bracket.

Trident, who utilised Ladislav "⁠GuardiaN⁠" Kovács as a stand-in in the second open qualifier, and Bogdan "⁠xsepower⁠" Chernikov's bankaPEPSI were the most notable sides to fail in the first part of the qualifying process for the Regional Major Ranking event after defeats at the final hurdle in both single-elimination brackets.

Edward's TBATBATBA survived the open qualifiers

The eight-team closed qualifier is set to run from June 18-21 and hold five slots at the $100,000 main event. The four open qualifier teams will join invited sides Entropiq, forZe, K23 and Nemiga, who earned spots in the closed stage as the teams ranked sixth through ninth in the CIS RMR standings. The tournament will feature two GSL groups, with the top two teams from each group progressing to the main event, while the third-placed sides will enter a fifth-place decider for the final spot.

The participants’ list for the StarLadder CIS RMR closed qualifier is:

The StarLadder CIS RMR is scheduled to take place from June 27 through to July 4 with $100,000 and 1500 to 2000 RMR points on offer. The following teams are confirmed for the event through the current Regional Major Ranking standings:

Russia Spirit
Russia Gambit
Ukraine Akuma
CIS Closed qualifier
CIS Closed qualifier
Russia Natus Vincere
CIS Virtus.pro
CIS Closed qualifier
CIS Closed qualifier
CIS Closed qualifier
Slovakia Ladislav 'GuardiaN' Kovács
Ladislav 'GuardiaN' Kovács
Age:
30
Team:
Rating 1.0:
1.12
Maps played:
1491
KPR:
0.74
DPR:
0.62
Russia Bogdan 'xsepower' Chernikov
Bogdan 'xsepower' Chernikov
Age:
23
Rating 1.0:
1.12
Maps played:
1005
KPR:
0.73
DPR:
0.58
EZ for Gambit?!
2021-06-14 22:32
7 replies
Ez 4 akuma
2021-06-14 22:34
4 replies
#26
 | 
World juize
+10000
2021-06-14 22:40
1 reply
Guardian lost to this?
2021-06-15 05:37
Akuma xitado
2021-06-15 00:38
1 reply
#70
 | 
Paraguay fthata
Cheat mode on
2021-06-15 05:54
#19
ropz | 
United States Goob
Spirit upset in semifinals
2021-06-14 22:38
TBATBATBA
2021-06-15 22:18
#2
 | 
Finland Cucumber))
EZ FOR EDWARD
2021-06-14 22:33
1 reply
+1
2021-06-15 00:44
#3
 | 
Croatia the_zlatk0
COOL
2021-06-14 22:33
EZ 4 GodreN
2021-06-14 22:34
#6
 | 
United States DEATHRAIN
AKUMA KEKW
2021-06-14 22:34
ez4GODWARD
2021-06-14 22:34
1 reply
+1
2021-06-14 23:05
Ez Akuma
2021-06-14 22:34
ez4gambit
2021-06-14 22:35
ez akuma
2021-06-14 22:35
Whats the point of a 8 team qualifier if 5 teams go through
2021-06-14 22:35
#13
 | 
Pakistan LoOuU2
Entropiq Forze K23 Nemiga Ex-Marlian Quite easy to predict tbh
2021-06-14 22:35
5 replies
maybe 100pg over marlian?
2021-06-14 22:36
2 replies
#20
 | 
Pakistan LoOuU2
5th spot might a bit contested but i still think Marlian makes it through
2021-06-14 22:38
1 reply
yeah, top4 should be pretty clear but for 5th anything can happen
2021-06-14 22:39
#78
 | 
Ukraine ^vAl^
K23 definitely not gonna make it through, also i doubt nemiga will, it's more likely they will fuck up again. EC Kyiv has a chance to be in that five. They made a great progress lately. Entropiq Forze Marlian EC Kyiv Nemiga/TBA
2021-06-15 15:15
1 reply
#81
 | 
Pakistan LoOuU2
i honestly havent really seen any EC KYiv matches to know what progress they are making but what makes you think K23 and Nemiga wont ? I think both are great teams in fact , i would fancy K23`s chances more than Nemiga. Box, mds and jyo are massively underperforming atm. But i still believe they should be able to make through this bunch of the teams.
2021-06-15 16:32
#14
 | 
Spain BlaNcoW
feels good to watching edward playing again
2021-06-14 22:35
Edward POG
2021-06-14 22:35
Should be easy for forZe and entropiq with current form.
2021-06-14 22:36
Akuma KEKW
2021-06-14 22:37
#21
 | 
China HEIDASHUAi
Ez for K23 and 100 PING GODS
2021-06-14 22:39
EZ FOR DA AKUMA BOYS OMEGALUL
2021-06-14 22:39
#24
 | 
Norway billson
I hope Akuma destroys everyone, we need more drama!
2021-06-14 22:40
3 replies
Imagine they beat navi again xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD the look on Blade's face..... xdd
2021-06-14 22:42
2 replies
Blad3 never denied that they can lose. But it was the way that was not legal.
2021-06-14 22:43
They'll have to at least double down on their efforts cuz Na'Vi are prob so pressed they're gonna mad prepare against them (almost as if they were playing vs. old Astralis for example)
2021-06-15 04:01
#25
 | 
Serbia LtN))
Go Edward !
2021-06-14 22:40
Entropiq, ForZe, K23, Nemiga and 100PG Probably
2021-06-14 22:41
#29
 | 
Russia Maknak
EZ4ENCE (edward ez)
2021-06-14 22:42
#31
 | 
United States Rayduh
Edward EZ majuor
2021-06-14 22:45
10 teams on main event? Weird format tbh
2021-06-14 22:47
1 reply
It’s gonna be 2 groups of 5 teams, 1st and 2nd placed teams from each go to playoffs. 3rd placed teams play for 5th-6th spot EDIT: just checked the event, it’s probably this one
2021-06-15 02:03
EZ AKUMA
2021-06-14 22:48
Entropiq, forZe, K23, TBATBATBA, and Nemiga will qualify imo, that would be my prediction.
2021-06-14 22:57
#35
 | 
United States dangalange
EZ akuma, they will cheat again ezpz
2021-06-14 22:58
no trident :/
2021-06-14 22:59
akuma gonna detroy NAVI AGAIN AND BIADE BOT GONNA CRY
2021-06-14 23:00
Where is the fucking eu rmr?
2021-06-14 23:00
BOTward , DEADward or GODward?
2021-06-14 23:05
1 reply
focusw0w
2021-06-15 03:46
#41
 | 
Ukraine Kastrulya
1 Gambit 2 Spirit 3 TBATBATBA
2021-06-14 23:06
#42
 | 
Brazil Elakk
ban akuma
2021-06-14 23:09
ez edward
2021-06-14 23:17
AKUMA HAHAHAHAHAHA
2021-06-14 23:24
#45
 | 
United States hellokappa
god Edward winning it all
2021-06-14 23:34
Inb4 teams forfeit because of Akuma
2021-06-14 23:35
1 reply
Nah this is a proper TO and they have to record everything
2021-06-15 00:41
ez4edward
2021-06-15 00:06
Let's go, Edward! 💪
2021-06-15 00:12
Akuma so ez
2021-06-15 00:33
Ez radar + akuma combo
2021-06-15 00:41
no akuma no party
2021-06-15 01:01
gl Entropiq & k23
2021-06-15 01:39
#56
fnx | 
Poland DonVac
Edward is back babyyy!
2021-06-15 01:40
#57
 | 
Ukraine GluckFM
Akuma and Godward r goin to rekt evry1
2021-06-15 01:46
#58
 | 
United States PP_Bizon
A cooma will win everything, sergizz too smart for the world
2021-06-15 01:52
#60
 | 
Hungary szia
10 teams in the CIS RMR?
2021-06-15 01:56
CIS the battle of who has the best radar and fastest eye flick
2021-06-15 02:10
#63
 | 
Argentina cheapdeed
akuma players literally about to watch anything but the monitor in important clutch scenarios
2021-06-15 04:01
#65
 | 
Russia AliasNamer
Edward, take my energy <3
2021-06-15 04:12
EZ4EDWARD EZ4LOLLIPOP21K EZ4IDISBALANCE EZ4ECKYIVWITHFOURPLAYERS EZ4S1MPLE EZ4AKUMARADARHACKS
2021-06-15 04:58
#67
f0rest | 
Sweden piCt
So they are just nog gonna giva a flying shit about ESIC´s recommendation to not invite Akuma then? Great. Wp.
2021-06-15 05:30
Ez akuma
2021-06-15 05:51
#71
 | 
Nepal sasukeee
akuma vs Navi as an opening match plzzz
2021-06-15 07:05
The winner of this tournament will be either Gambit Esports (60% chance) or Natus Vincere (40% chance).
2021-06-15 07:15
1 reply
Gambit 50 NaVi 30 VP 15 Spirit 5
2021-06-15 15:17
#73
Dosia | 
Russia Rapu
Glad to see Edward here, wish him best of luck <3
2021-06-15 09:19
#74
 | 
Hungary Gulaash
Akuma still not banned? VAC need update
2021-06-15 09:56
akuma lul
2021-06-15 11:06
#76
 | 
Czech Republic forseti12
EZ for TBATBATBA
2021-06-15 11:38
#77
 | 
Ukraine Cont1nu0us
ez4 Akuma
2021-06-15 12:42
Watch Acuma not winning a map against any top20 team
2021-06-15 15:19
AKUMA #1 Incoming EZ
2021-06-15 17:18
Yo les noobs, I would have never thought seeing Edward on hltv matches again. Great surprise!
2021-06-15 19:57
Gambit probably won't get too many RMR points here-
2021-06-20 07:14
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.