Coverage hub: PGL Major Stockholm
Catch up with everything happening at the Major through the coverage hub which includes previews, interviews, photos, and other updates from Stockholm.
Day 12 (Grand final)
Day 11 (Semi-finals)
- sjuush: "We knew that we could play well on LAN, we just had to show everyone that we could"
- NiKo: "I've lost so many games like this, especially on Inferno, so winning this one is something special"
Day 10 (Quarter-finals)
Day 9 (Quarter-finals)
- device: "We believe that we can go all the way, but it's going to require that we step up"
- shox: "I'm really proud of the rookies, that they fought against the fear"
- Qikert: "I literally don't know how we did it, but we did it"
- refrezh: "The results now show that we are the best team in Denmark"
- nafany: "We will be without any stress now"
- KSCERATO: "It means a lot for us [to go to the playoffs] because we work a lot"
- rain: "We've just gotta keep our calm when we play, our communication is a little bit stressed in certain situations"
- Boombl4: "It's the best year for NAVI, but we don't want to stop, we just want more"
- apEX: "I told ZywOo, if he's not there we're not going to qualify"
- frozen: "I'm super proud that we kept our heads high again"
- huNter-: "We knew that we are capable of doing big things, especially on LAN"
- Hobbit: "I need to step up, stay calm, be patient and cheer my guys on"
- Xizt: "I haven't really had [crazy] teammates like that before"
- HooXi: "[Confident about making it to playoffs?] I've been since we came here"
- arT on being last Brazilian team at Major: "There's a lot of pressure and responsibility"
- EliGE: "There's still a bit of a disconnect between us in the game [...] that's our big challenge to be able to win
- NiKo: "NAVI is just one step ahead of everyone; all the other teams are very beatable"
- dexter: "I feel like we've improved going into the Legends Stage"
- cadiaN: "I hate it when people feel like they're too good to celebrate"
- TYLOO: "We're going to try and stay in Europe"
- ZywOo downplays rivalry with s1mple: "I just play my game, I don't care about others"
- roeJ: "Whatever happens now, we can be nothing but proud of what we have accomplished"
- karrigan: "We could be a dark horse to go deep in this tournament"
- Snappi: "It's positive that we're playing poorly and still winning"
- YEKINDAR on FaZe match-up: "broky is my friend, but tomorrow he's my enemy"
- stavn: "Flames have surprised a lot, but I think we'd beat them if we faced them"
- Twistzz: "I'm really happy with the boys, especially karrigan"
- sdy: "I expected us to do better, but we're making progress game by game"
- Photos: Major playoffs heating up
- First shots from Avicii Arena
- Cheers and tears as Legends Stage nears end
- Emotions run high on second day of Legends Stage
- Happiness and heartbreak following first day of Legends Stage matches
- Legends teams arrive at PGL Major
- Final Challenger teams elated after securing top 16
- Virtus.pro, ENCE celebrate after securing Legends Stage
- Players take to shared stage area on day two in Stockholm
- First day of PGL Major Challengers Stage
- ZywOo gets an AWP ace against Entropiq
- Clean 1v3 Deagle clutch from refrezh
- apEX 1v3s to keep Entropiq off map point
- Jame traps MOUZ with 1v5 clutch
- nicoodoz gets an ACE against Heroic
- EliGe clutches 1v4 to ace FaZe
- yuurih clutches 1v4 against Entropiq
- NiKo takes down five against Entropiq
- frozen gets an ace against BIG
- hardzao clutches 1v4 against Virtus.pro
- Biggest takeaways from lineups submitted for PGL Major
- Buchholz seeding to be used in PGL Major Swiss stages
- Virtus.pro replace SANJI with FL1T for PGL Major
- Heroic add Xizt as temporary coach for PGL Major Stockholm
- adreN to miss PGL Major Stockholm
- gla1ve returns for PGL Major Stockholm; Bubzkji out
Feature articles and other hype content
- Movistar Riders turned anxiety into joy to make history for Spain
- PGL Major Stockholm preview: Challengers
- PGL Major Stockholm in numbers
- PGL Major Stockholm preview: Contenders
- device's first six months in NIP
- Bringing Brazil to the Major: How 21 players fought their way to the biggest stage
- Video: Best memories from the first 15 Majors
- The final guard: Five legacy Major players left standing
- Astralis at the Stockholm Major: Last hurrah, or new dynasty?
- The Majors in photos: From DreamHack Winter 2013 to StarLadder Berlin 2019
- Renegades: "Everyone is living and breathing CS right now"
- From Berlin to Stockholm - What has changed?
- Entropiq: "Our goal is to reach the playoffs and show ourselves to the world"
The wait is nearly over. We're just over a week away from the kick-off of PGL Major Stockholm, the biggest tournament to take place since the pandemic began, the first played in front of a large crowd in almost two years, and arguably the most prestigious ever in CS:GO, offering a record-breaking $2 million prize pool.
Before we get there, we've got a healthy leadup in the calendar to get ready. With eight days to go, we have a great opportunity to hype up the quickly approaching spectacle with a variety of content pieces we have prepared before the Stockholm event rolls around with the first stage on October 26.
Every day for the next eight days, we'll roll out our pre-Major content about Majors themselves and the players and teams in attendance, totaling over 15 feature articles, interviews, and previews.
This is where we begin our Major countdown.
As our first piece, the hub will be your guide through our extensive coverage of PGL Major Stockholm, a place where you can return to find the latest that we have released in preparation for and during the tournament — from our pre-Major content to Swiss stage and playoffs matchup draws, match reports, galleries, stats, and result pages when the event starts.
Just over the next few days, you can look forward to interviews with Entropiq and Renegades, a look back at just how much has changed since the last Major in Berlin took place over two years ago, and a piece in which we flip through some of the best captures from our humongous photo album from each and every one of the past 15 Majors.