CS2 update rolls out Mirage fixes, second wave of beta access
More players are in the process of being given access to Counter-Strike 2.
Valve has rolled out an update to Counter-Strike 2 for the fourth consecutive day, adding to a list of adjustments and smaller fixes made to the beta game following Tuesday's major update.
The latest patchnotes most notably include a notice that a second wave of users is in the process of being added to the limited test.
This should mean a significant increase of players who will have access to the beta, given that Valve has already continuously been adding more accounts to the test since it was first launched in March.
After it replaced Dust2 in the limited test on Tuesday, Mirage has now received the first wave of fixes, and various other small adjustments have been made to the beta game.
You can read the full changelog below:
[ LIMITED TEST ACCESS ]
- A second tranche of users are in process of being added to the limited test.
[ MAPS ]
- Removed wallbang through door towards connector.
- Blocked gap in box stack top of mid.
- Blocked pixel gap by ticket booth.
- Added back jump onto firebox in A site.
- Fixed various player and grenade collision bugs.
- Fixed various minor graphical bugs.
[ WEAPONS ]
- Fixed disconnecting players taking C4 explosive with them.
- Deathmatch bonus weapons now offer weapons from equipped loadout options.
- Added "Replace for CT" context menu loadout shortcut for USP-S when P2000 is equipped and vice versa.
- Automatically cancel drag and drop operation when switching away from loadout menu.
- Improved the look of SCAR-20, G3SG1.