New update fixes Terrorist income
Valve has released a new update for CS:GO which was aimed at fixing a major issue with the game's money system.
HLTV.org's own writer Tomi "lurppis" Kovanen had flagged up the problem in an article published last week, in which he had stated his belief that the Molotovs should be removed from the game.
An update released on Friday made the Molotovs less powerful, and Valve has now addressed the issue of the income earned by Terrorists who choose to save their weapons.
With this new update, Terrorists who survive a round no longer receive money - like it was in 1.6 -, instead of receiving full money.
Below you can find all the issues that were fixed with the last update:
- Eliminated the vignette effect from the scoreboard.Scoreboard has been narrowed
- Smoke grenade visibility on the edges of smokes has been adjusted to obscure vision less.
- Improved some cases of particle sorting between smoke and molotovs and other particle systems.
- Adjusted the loser bonus for Terrorists when time has run out.
- Surviving Terrorists get no income, but dead teammates receive a normal payout.
- Removed match start and round end info panel animation sfx.