PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS: http://www.hltv.org/?pageid=18&threadid=1306378
1. The humble can always ask for help, and they don't insist on everything being done their way.
2. They are quick to forgive others, difficult to offend, and content to wait on karma for vindication when they have been wronged.
3. They are patient and don't get frustrated with the weaknesses of others.
4. The humble person is a peacemaker. In fact, we need humility to maintain peace in our lives. Romans 12:16 (AMP) says, "Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty…but readily adjust yourself to [people, things] and give yourselves to humble tasks. Never overestimate yourself."
5. A humble person knows when to be quiet. It's certainly not wrong to talk, but a humble person is comfortable allowing others to have center stage and doesn't feel the need to speak their mind in every situation.
6. A humble person sees their own weaknesses and can readily admit them. When we open up to others about ourselves, it can actually encourage and help them realize they're not the only ones who deal with things.
7. A humble person happily serves other people, and they don't do it to impress others.
8. A humble person is very thankful. This is one reason they're usually so happy. When we live with an attitude of gratitude, it releases joy and power into our lives.
9. A humble person has a tender conscience and is quick to repent.
10. A leader who is truly humble treats everyone with respect. How a leader treats people is the quickest way to find out their level of humility.
I am nothing of a humble person, but I will try my best to be one.
Rules of HLTV:
Don't insult others
Poorlack, Burger, Favela, retard, faggot, etc.
Referral links, 1st post hunt, other comments, stats etc.
Useless blogs, threads and posts, irrelevant posts, baiting etc.
Do as instructed.
If asked, instructed or warned, do as told.
Act like a normal person. The more you disagree, the nicer you should write. When in the right context most things go, as long as you don’t violate the rules. You are entitled to your opinion, as long as you don’t violate the rules. You are responsible for the threads you participate in. No one can force you to join in or read it. You are encouraged to use the report button to let us know about rule-breaking behaviour. English only
Hidden rule: Jonathan E. is the selfproclamied god and everything he FEELS is not okey is going to get you banned, even though there is not agianst the rules and if you feel like he acts bad you are a sheep.