HLTV user who believes in equality, respect among others and the integrity of the CS:GO pro scene. Below are the rules, please follow them to your absolute best ability. Rule-breaking is an absolute no go in my book and I will generally act on such measures if you purposely rule-break or indefinitely act disrespectfully/maliciously towards another user.
HLTV Rules: https://www.hltv.org/forums/threads/1497876/site-rules-reminder
Whatever rumour you've seen or heard about is entirely untrue. I'm just an average HLTV user like yourself who enjoys lengthy, drawn-out discussions and generally enjoys meeting new HLTV users. Every HLTV user is unique in their own specific way and I truly like to engage within that social construct, therefore being an absolute pleasure interacting with any user on HLTV. If you ever need to message me about anything, I will try to help as best as I can. Simply PM me privately, no matter the concern you may have.
If you'd wish to like even more information about me, here is an interview I did with a friend of mine: Mohamed_Gustavson --> http://www.hltv.org/?pageid=135&userid=760710&blogid=13845
If you enjoy it, please give the OP some credit for making it. Also check out thiese incredible users: https://www.hltv.org/profile/781200/b0bbutttoast
My official sidekick of HLTV and https://www.hltv.org/profile/700484/psilent
my official HLTV lawyer. As well as the blog I made which provides information in regards to professionals not cheating in CS:GO: https://www.hltv.org/blog/12097/csgo-professionals-are-not-cheating-information-provided#r16749842
<--- Outdated. The information provided is moot, but it's terribly written overall.
Please use HLTV CHAT at your own risk...
I have HLTV Chat installed to which you can download the add-on here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/hltvchat/lacgnaacinhbponemblnjjelhfehmcmn
Afterwards, a chat-tab will be available in-between "Forums" and "Bets" at the top of the forum. Otherwise, simply click on the add-on itself and it'll take you straight to the chat window. Please use HLTV CHAT at your own risk... Please note: any "Jonty04l32" you see in the HLTV Chat currently is an impostor/impersonator. Until the issue has been completely resolved, I will not be in the HLTV Chat at all. The moment I am in the chat chatting with you all, I will be update my profile to tell you so. UPDATE - The thread was removed... Therefore my ability to prove such a thing lies within the admin "BATISTUTA9" (link to profile below). A user had my exact name and profile on the HLTV Chat and spouted racism towards others.
Feel free to join my 1.6 server! IP: 188.8.131.52:27020
- Please remember this is a fun server, so score-whoring and retrying to boost score is not allowed.
- Be kind, respectful and above all, non-racist to anybody within the server. Stuff like this leads to an immediate permanent ban. This also means to not grief, be toxic to others or act like a delinquent.
- Do not attempt to be an admin by wearing the same server tag, as that is only for Members/Admins.
- Fun being the main premise of the server, please do not flame others or cause havoc due to raging.
- Fun being the main premise, all-talk is on and public server talk is consistent throughout the server, therefore you would have to mute all in the "Player List" of options in order to disable this, as we love to talk and communicate with others.
- AWP/Auto-Snipers (G3SG1/SG550), Tactical Shield and Nightvision are all disable due to the fact you start each round with $16,000. Scout is only the sniper rifle you can purchase.
- We have many good players who play on the server and many people who are not good, skill matters not in the long run so please fear not if you feel you're not good enough to join the server, we don't care about that -- simply join us and have fun.
- The name "Player" is not acceptable and it will be changed if you enter the server with the default name.
- We have strict rates regulations to keep the game even, please make sure you enter the server with sufficient rates or they will be changed. Rate parameters: rate needs to be within 18k to 100k. Updaterate/cmdrate needs to be within 60 to 101.
CS:GO rank: Global Elite
Played 1.6 at a professional level.
Online user since 2002 - moderated many online forums. Owned every single games console bar one (The DreamCast - Hated it) and have been a hardcore gamer since 1996. First games console was the SNES.
My strengths include:-
- Counter-Strike knowledge/cheat spotting.
- General game knowledge.
- English knowledge.
HLTV Admins to check out:-
- Been banned? Post here: https://www.hltv.org/forums/threads/1440665/remove-ban
RTBOP/Mentioned users to check out:-
- SJ153 (Yet to get HLTV USERID)
- yotzpetra (Yet to get HLTV USERID)
- rareguy (Yet to get HLTV USERID)
- bliplbob (Yet to get HLTV USERID)
- Reformative (Yet to get HLTV USERID)
- Oxna (Yet to get HLTV USERID)
- Mikenv [Greek user] (Yet to get HLTV USERID)
- Snolover [Greek user] (Yet to get USERID)
- popups (Yet to get HLTV USERID)
- snygtt (Yet to get HLTV USERID)
- narcas (Yet to get HLTV USERID)
- JermainWilliamson (Yet to get HLTV USERID)
- Pl4yed (Yet to get USERID)
- TheBBH (Yet to get HLTV USERID)
- KASparkling (Yet to get HLTV USERID)
- jobs! (Yet to get HLTV USERID)
Thank you for viewing my profile. I sincerely hope you have a nice day.
PS: I have hit the 150 reply-limit cap twelve times and counting... :(
*Last updated: 01/12/2018, 01:00am.* **Added RTBOP/Mentioned users which are users to have requested to be on profile and users I personally feel should be checked out <-- This is constantly being updated all of the time. If you are one of the users mentioned who I haven't yet got the HLTV USERID for, please PM me. Otherwise if you have the HLTV USERID of one of the users mentioned, let me know. If you would like to be on the profile under (RTBOP) also PM me. Thank you. Added user "pSilent" to my officials aside my sidekick. Added a counter to mock the astronomically low reply-limit, according to my opinion.**