MeToxi
Display flag DenmarkDenmark
Stats
Id 820170
Signed up 2016-12-09
Comments 2697
Latest visitors
Fan of teams
Biography
Forum posts
TOP 20 RIGGED?
Mir is the only player that will be removed though if I increase it to 50. But I always find it difficult to know where to draw the line. For instance, is BlameFs 66 maps to little compared to Simple...
TOP 20 RIGGED?
Xantares has negative kdd (-3). 1.00 K/D and 1.03 ratinng in elite events so surely it makes sense that he doesn't get a spot either. For reference, Krimz has +202 with 1 less map Dont see the argume...
Astralis matchfix
2-0*
Astralis haters
You must have us confused with swedes
Astralis
Gla1ve and the other players literally said that Magisk was the main IGL at several occasions. And when asked how much its was typically said to be approximately 90% magisk, 10% gla1ve.
G2 DEVICE
"Botvice" xD https://www.hltv.org/stats/players?startDate=2020-09-02&endDate=2020-12-02&event=5528&event=5519&event=5209&event=5577&event=5138&event=5226&event=5242&event=5285&event=5274&event=5202&e...
I miss Astralis
Last reliable source for astralis players salary. (From july) 32k USD a month each and 90% pricemoney distributed across the players. The remaining 10% pricemoney is going to Zonic. Compare that to...
CS:GO Update
They're based in the state of Washington which gives them the timezone of GMT-8 which means the time right now is 23:43 Monday
CS:GO Update
Chill, it isn't even Tuesday yet at Valve headquarters.
is a CS:GO PRO CIRCUIT BAD?
How do you know what happens if you die on defense when you never die on defense?
Nordic Countries
You wouldn't believe the amount of times "banana republic" has been used to describe US in danish media. And the worst part. Its the correct term to describe the US in its current state, like holy shi...
Nordic Countries
To be fair, since 2009 you went from 6th to shared 18th. Not an impressive feat.
Nordic Countries
Can confirm, I'm 125 years old.
Nordic Countries
Great! We could really use the 2 extra players in our scene!
Trump claims
From what I've seen, most of those affidavits is people claiming that complete explainable and legal practices is voting fraud. And no, I'm not referring to mail-in ballots. Or people claiming that th...